FAO the RFC players

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

FAO the RFC players

by floyd__streete » 28 Apr 2015 22:18

You have performed quite disgracefully badly this season. I would suggest you should feel ashamed of yourselves but that would hint at you even giving a damn against overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Owners, board, coaching and management staff - you've performed badly too.

Martin41

Re: FAO the RFC players

by Martin41 » 28 Apr 2015 22:29

Dave-Royal
floyd__streete You have performed quite disgracefully badly this season. I would suggest you should feel ashamed of yourselves but that would hint at you even giving a damn against overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Owners, board, coaching and management staff - you've performed badly too.
mate it not Clarke fault, I have 100% backing on SC in summer he will charge thing next season you watch
Clarke has surprise coming

And more bull from you.......on the match thread you said Clarke out about 3 times!!!!

PeterReadingborn59

by PeterReadingborn59 » 28 Apr 2015 22:31

Reading FC needs changes, the Academy shows what can be done, Clarke at least knows what needs to be done and needs to be given time.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 28 Apr 2015 22:32

Good luck Clarke - you're going to need it.

As for the players...they can all do one. Every single one.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 28 Apr 2015 22:42

No you muppet you said Clarke out.......if you must persist with this silly act, stick to one story..

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 28 Apr 2015 22:43

Martin41 No you muppet you said Clarke out.......if you must persist with this silly act, stick to one story..

It's not hard. The left brain cell currently has control of the keys. Earlier it was the right brain cell.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 28 Apr 2015 22:44

If Dive-Rhyl say he ne'er say it than he ne'er say it.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 28 Apr 2015 22:44

My worry is that they've shown what a gutless bunch of money grabbing ego centric no marks they all are after Wembley.

We saw the proof that if they are "motivated" they have the ability to achieve great things as a team (HRK excepted - he appears to be in a league of his own as far as lack of just about anything currently).

I don't think I've seen a more disinterested bunch since the Terry the Taxi days.

Something is rotten at Reading Football Club and I agree with Tim Dellor, if it's not sorted we are nailed on for relegation next season.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 28 Apr 2015 22:49

Angry Shed Sex My worry is that they've shown what a gutless bunch of money grabbing ego centric no marks they all are after Wembley.

We saw the proof that if they are "motivated" they have the ability to achieve great things as a team (HRK excepted - he appears to be in a league of his own as far as lack of just about anything currently).

I don't think I've seen a more disinterested bunch since the Terry the Taxi days.

Something is rotten at Reading Football Club and I agree with Tim Dellor, if it's not sorted we are nailed on for relegation next season.

Clarke has no real 'connection' to the club yet & isn't mates with the players. I'm sure he will hold his own when it comes to negotiating budgets too & that should stand him in good stead to be utterly ruthless in the summer.

Promoting someone like Dolan now would be a really bad move IMO. Someone with a fresh pair of eyes needs to weed out the sh1t.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 28 Apr 2015 22:51

Dave-Royal
Martin41 No you muppet you said Clarke out.......if you must persist with this silly act, stick to one story..

calling me a muppet I am a clever special need person if you keep getting at me I will report you to hob nob

Donut listen two him Dive you vewy special.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 28 Apr 2015 22:59

No balance or cohesion in the squad. Will take 3 transfer windows to. Ale this team competitive and money...I doubt Clarke will be given the time or the owners will give us the money to do it

To me Clarke looks more and more a great Coach but terrible manager

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Apr 2015 23:01

Big Ern No balance or cohesion in the squad. Will take 3 transfer windows to. Ale this team competitive and money...I doubt Clarke will be given the time or the owners will give us the money to do it

To me Clarke looks more and more a great Coach but terrible manager

Exactly this and, it appears to be a view also held by West Brom fans.

SapperBRoyal

by SapperBRoyal » 28 Apr 2015 23:03

Angry Shed Sex My worry is that they've shown what a gutless bunch of money grabbing ego centric no marks they all are after Wembley.

I don't see a single leader on the pitch. SC hasn't motivated them, organised them or drilled some resilience into them. At times, they look poor and worse, clueless as to how they arrest further decline during matches. If we anticipate that this will be the summer when the fabled millions are going to roll in, and that we will be able to attract the right sort of players, I sense more disappointment is coming. If we make wholesale changes to the playing squad, it will take us time to form a new team and then consolidating Championship football is the best we should hope for. I don't think SC is the man, and I am worried as to whether that the Thais have the stomach for the job.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 28 Apr 2015 23:05

Never mind the stomach - I don't think they have the cash.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 28 Apr 2015 23:06

Dave-Royal

calling me a muppet I am a clever special need person if you keep getting at me I will report you to hob nob

Oh shut up........go on report me, nothing gets done, as you are still here.....

Whatevs

by Whatevs » 28 Apr 2015 23:13

Martin m8, this kind of bullying has got to stop.

tmesis
Hob Nob Regular

by tmesis » 28 Apr 2015 23:16

Whatevs Martin m8, this kind of bullying has got to stop.

Agreed, but what kind of bullying should it be replaced with?

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 28 Apr 2015 23:19

It's like two winos sucking each other off.

Doolittle

by Doolittle » 28 Apr 2015 23:30

He's going to have to figure out which of the more experienced players have the stomach to roll up their sleeves and work their way up again.

Then mix those with the best of the young players, and create a group that feels passion for the club, and sees the current position as an opportunity to develop from, rather than a disappointing fall from grace.

If we can add a few like-minded players by spending some money, then great, but I'd be happy just to see more togetherness and a clear sense of purpose, even if it means a relegation fight in the short- term.

harry
Hob Nob Regular

by harry » 28 Apr 2015 23:43

Angry Shed Sex It's like two winos sucking each other off.

Thanks for that image
:shock: