Matej Vydra Video

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
milsj099

Matej Vydra Video

by milsj099 » 04 Sep 2015 22:05

Hi, Just a quick plug for a video I put together showing all Matej Vydras goals last season. Looks a class signing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkg_Y_QkZkY

thirtyyarder

Re: Matej Vydra Video

by thirtyyarder » 04 Sep 2015 22:12

Hello, Matej. Welcome to the club.

JC
Hob Nob Regular

by JC » 04 Sep 2015 23:35

Wow. Some pretty good goals there from a genuine 2 footed striker

Struggle Pig

by Struggle Pig » 05 Sep 2015 01:39

Great little video thank you for sharing.

What a striker we have on our books for the season!!!

So excited to have Vydra here, literally can not wait to see him play in hoops. Real shame that we have to have internationals so early in the season, just want to see our boys crack on.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 05 Sep 2015 09:20

This video is good too - shows a lot of the same goals but from the opposite angle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH18SS7hnKE

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 05 Sep 2015 13:07

Struggle Pig Great little video thank you for sharing.

What a striker we have on our books for the season!!!

So excited to have Vydra here, literally can not wait to see him play in hoops. Real shame that we have to have internationals so early in the season, just want to see our boys crack on.

But don't forget we have to get over our usual problem of getting the ball to the striker in an area where he can do damage. Don't get that sorted then it wouldn't make any difference if we had Jimmy Greaves at his peak.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 05 Sep 2015 14:06

With finishing like that I`m baffled why Watford don`t want him anymore.
The chances of keeping him next year must be pretty remote if he gets alot of goals for us.

RoyallyFcuked
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyallyFcuked » 05 Sep 2015 15:11

I had already shared the exact same video on the 'Confirmed - Matej Vydra' thread

Merge the threads mods

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 05 Sep 2015 15:13

Sutekh But don't forget we have to get over our usual problem of getting the ball to the striker in an area where he can do damage. Don't get that sorted then it wouldn't make any difference if we had Jimmy Greaves at his peak.

Yes, but for the first time in a while we have a striker good enough to create goals for himself, and with pace to and ability to beat a man and run in behind the defence. I'm confident that so long as he plays in the right position and doesn't get injured he will score goals. He doesn't have to score very many to be an improvement on the Reading's highest scorer for each of the last few seasons.

windermere_royal With finishing like that I`m baffled why Watford don`t want him anymore.
The chances of keeping him next year must be pretty remote if he gets alot of goals for us.

He doesn't suit playing up top alone, which the system Watford are, unsurprisingly, running with this year. I also read something about the owners not liking him but that could be bollocks. Watford fans seem generally against the move (before they found out the £2.5m loan fee) with most reckoning he's the best finisher at the club. If we go up then I suspect we will sign him as I think there are certain stipulations of sorts in the loan agreement but if he has a good season, and we don't, there is next to no chance.

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1