Embargos, HMRC Payment defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

2723 posts
Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: another, thants right another embargo for late PAYE payments - a new embargo

by Mid Sussex Royal » 13 Sep 2023 16:25

So is it -4 now if the wages are late at the end of the month?

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: another, thants right another embargo for late PAYE payments - a new embargo

by NathStPaul » 13 Sep 2023 16:26

WestYorksRoyal
NathStPaul Its a dead club.

Look in to supporting Maidenhead United, Bracknell Town or one of the other non-league sides in the area. They'll appreciate you more and you'll enjoy the games more.

Well if you're ready to give up you can leave. There are good people throughout the Club who work hard for the community, so I'm not chucking it in just because of one shit house of an owner who won't be here forever.

The club are finished.

You're right though, probably worth hanging around to be honest. We will be a non-league club in two years so it will make no odds.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Sep 2023 16:26

Don’t care about xG this and that. Still maintain that with these omnipcunts in charge, survival is the aim.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Sep 2023 16:27

So is it another 3 points next month ect ect ect ?

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 13 Sep 2023 16:29

windermereROYAL So is it another 3 points next month ect ect ect ?

Think we'll have to factor in a -3 every month at this rate. Can we stay up with a futher 21+ points deducted? Maybe.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Sep 2023 16:34

16 fucking points

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Sep 2023 16:40

Somebody needs to put us out of our misery and bring a winding up petition. I know HMRC tried. That's the only legal way Dai can be forced out. Court appoints administrator, administrator agrees sale.

It would certainly mean L2, but would provide an escape from this miserable tenure.

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 13 Sep 2023 16:44

Beyond a fu*cking joke.

The players and back room staff must be as fed up as the fans with the way the club is being run.

Get this clown out of the club.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Sep 2023 16:55

Mid Sussex Royal So is it -4 now if the wages are late at the end of the month?

New investigation and sanction. We've already got the suspended 3 taking us to -4 for the season.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Sep 2023 16:56

This has come as a complete surprise.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 13 Sep 2023 16:59

WestYorksRoyal It must knock dressing room morale. I never expected promotion, but I'm now concerned of a double relegation if heads drop and we get into a rut.

He has to go but we're so powerless to do anything.

We need regulation to designate Clubs as community assets with the power to force a sale as last resort. Did it with Chelsea last year in exceptional circumstances so it can be done. We're not even Southend or Scunthorpe yet but who knows where this ends.

Said it a year ago, irrespective of who walks into the club at what level, it will not change until the ownership does. We are just running around in circles like this forever and a day.

I do feel sorry for some of the managers we've had and Bowen, Carey etc. Whilst not all the decision making from them has been good from all of those people and some of the managers have been shit, the ownership has been worse for a number of years and the buck stops with him unfortunately.

I still wouldn't expect a drop to League Two at the moment even with this, but it can't continue we are going absolutely nowhere anywhere fast. We have just been slowly sinking backwards, I mean 3 seasons in a row with points deductions? What the f*** is that about?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Sep 2023 17:01

We can't keep doing this every month. I can't see anyway we can get out of this unless someone invests - but who's going to risk it with this clueless cnut - he obviously hasn't got any money or at least can't get any of out China.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 13 Sep 2023 17:05

https://twitter.com/Dubstep1988/status/ ... yL0HA&s=19

BREAKING: Since 2020/21 Reading's biggest bogey team has been...Dai Yongge.

The latest points deduction mean than no club has taken more points off us in that time than our owner.

Farce.

What a stat.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 13 Sep 2023 17:10

This is frankly getting ridiculous.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Sep 2023 17:10

YorkshireRoyal99
WestYorksRoyal It must knock dressing room morale. I never expected promotion, but I'm now concerned of a double relegation if heads drop and we get into a rut.

He has to go but we're so powerless to do anything.

We need regulation to designate Clubs as community assets with the power to force a sale as last resort. Did it with Chelsea last year in exceptional circumstances so it can be done. We're not even Southend or Scunthorpe yet but who knows where this ends.

Said it a year ago, irrespective of who walks into the club at what level, it will not change until the ownership does. We are just running around in circles like this forever and a day.

I do feel sorry for some of the managers we've had and Bowen, Carey etc. Whilst not all the decision making from them has been good from all of those people and some of the managers have been shit, the ownership has been worse for a number of years and the buck stops with him unfortunately.

I still wouldn't expect a drop to League Two at the moment even with this, but it can't continue we are going absolutely nowhere anywhere fast. We have just been slowly sinking backwards, I mean 3 seasons in a row with points deductions? What the f*** is that about?

I think footballing efforts have been dramatically improved this summer. The first window with a clear recruitment plan to suit the manager since 2016. But agree it's wasted effort as long as the owner stays; he will undermine those doing a good job until they get fed up and walk.

And now I guess we'll see how good Selles is at managing team spirit. Over a week to work on the training ground following Cambridge, perhaps getting a bit of confidence and momentum... followed by this news. Don't be surprised if we look flat on Saturday.
Last edited by WestYorksRoyal on 13 Sep 2023 17:23, edited 1 time in total.

sputnik
Hob Nob Regular
Location: HNA? Prediction League Champion 2014-15, 2018-19, 2021-22

by sputnik » 13 Sep 2023 17:11

S

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 13 Sep 2023 17:13

Signed a player two days ago didn’t we?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 13 Sep 2023 17:21

Wonder if Dai has paid the 10 grand fine? probably give us another 6 points if he hasn`t, i genuinely feel for MB Ruben and the players working with their hands tied behind their backs. where is the motivation to win games if we keep getting the points taken off of us?

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Sep 2023 17:25

Ffs

Problem is dai doesn’t seem to have any intention of going anywhere either

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 13 Sep 2023 17:31

Hound Ffs

Problem is dai doesn’t seem to have any intention of going anywhere either

I imagine trying to find a minority investment is nigh on impossible when your actions have publicly demonstrated to the whole world that you're a useless untrustworthy pcunt. Needs to be convinced to sell up - maybe the EFL are on to something with their hardline approach, but it makes the players, staff and fans collateral damage.

2723 posts