royalrumble
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by royalrumble » 23 Jul 2006 18:34

signed up 657th

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 18:36

Oh good, that's the petition wasted then :roll:

Any possibility that the creator of this petition can delete some of the 'fake' contributions, so the petition is laughed off as a waste of time by the FC?

Scrappy

by Scrappy » 23 Jul 2006 18:44

Jay Oh good, that's the petition wasted then :roll:

Any possibility that the creator of this petition can delete some of the 'fake' contributions, so the petition is laughed off as a waste of time by the FC?

To be fair it lasted longer than I expected it to!

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 18:46

Can't be done manually, but I think I can email the site owner, and see what comes of that.

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 18:47

Scrappy

To be fair it lasted longer than I expected it to!

Well yeah, but a shame that it will be prove a waste of time if the idiots persist.

Looks like SNOT have had a go at it with the LOL's.

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 18:49

672. John Madejski The owners of this website have already been contacted with our thoughts on this petition and I believe they will shortly be blocking it. Reading F.C always considers fans before any decisions are made and we truly believe that exclusive rights to 107 is the way forward (as do many other Premier League clubs). If anyone would like to discuss this matter further then feel free to contact the club and we will be happy to discuss the matter with you. As we approach the most exciting season in the clubs history it is important that we unite and get behind the team as you always have done, your support is always appreciated, come on you Royals!

Fake? :?

RFC Steve

by RFC Steve » 23 Jul 2006 18:50

If that's really JM I'll eat my shoe

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 18:55

The club have no right to shut the petition down, otherwise what would the point be in petitions?!

It's yet another nugget having his bit of fun.

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 18:56

Jay The club have no right to shut the petition down, otherwise what would the point be in petitions?!

It's yet another nugget having his bit of fun.

Yeah, I shall leave that one up just for the time being though.

Am voiding several fake entries as I type.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 23 Jul 2006 18:57

andyhalls 672. John Madejski The owners of this website have already been contacted with our thoughts on this petition and I believe they will shortly be blocking it. Reading F.C always considers fans before any decisions are made and we truly believe that exclusive rights to 107 is the way forward (as do many other Premier League clubs). If anyone would like to discuss this matter further then feel free to contact the club and we will be happy to discuss the matter with you. As we approach the most exciting season in the clubs history it is important that we unite and get behind the team as you always have done, your support is always appreciated, come on you Royals!

Fake or real the person who entered 672 is a complete and utter w*nker!

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 23 Jul 2006 18:57

andyhalls 672. John Madejski The owners of this website have already been contacted with our thoughts on this petition and I believe they will shortly be blocking it. Reading F.C always considers fans before any decisions are made and we truly believe that exclusive rights to 107 is the way forward (as do many other Premier League clubs). If anyone would like to discuss this matter further then feel free to contact the club and we will be happy to discuss the matter with you. As we approach the most exciting season in the clubs history it is important that we unite and get behind the team as you always have done, your support is always appreciated, come on you Royals!

For that statement alone, I sincerely hope that is a fake entry.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 23 Jul 2006 19:00

the word "UNITE" kind've blows the genuinity of this post away

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 19:01

AthleticoSpizz

the word "UNITE" kind've blows the genuinity of this post away

Unite bank details more like!

Loyalty, he doesn't know the word.

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 19:03

677. X supporter because RFC is suffering from 'big club syndrom'!!! Wait till we're back in the fizzy pop league with £500 season tickets and a half empty stadium as well. "Where's the support?" You drove them away John! ***Look at Watford, that's how to run a club***

Unhappy supporters out there. :shock:

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 19:36

If you can read that, then nice one!

I am making sure they understand my frustration as well!

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 19:38

What does it say? :?

andyhalls

by andyhalls » 23 Jul 2006 19:38

685. Michael Gilkes Having both played for Reading FC and been a supporter all my life, I am very saddened that the club have done this. Surely there was room for the two stations to commentate? A big shame, and one that has hurt the supporters as well.

Not sure whether to keep some of these, then again Gilkesy was a bit of a legend, so I will trust "him" on this one! :)

Jay

by Jay » 23 Jul 2006 19:43

andyhalls 685. Michael Gilkes Having both played for Reading FC and been a supporter all my life, I am very saddened that the club have done this. Surely there was room for the two stations to commentate? A big shame, and one that has hurt the supporters as well.

Not sure whether to keep some of these, then again Gilkesy was a bit of a legend, so I will trust "him" on this one! :)

Compared to the obvious jokes on there, it looks sensible, at least, hard to tell but then if any former player did contribute, we'd all debate it was genuine anyway so.....

andyhalls

I can make out your name, and email address, Tim Deller, Joel Hufford, Victoria something (?) & Reading FC :?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 23 Jul 2006 20:48

andyhalls

I think you catch my drift, bring back BBC Berkshire!

Oh, and if you have a minute, would you kindly sign this petition?

You know it makes sense!

Regards

Andy Halls

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 23 Jul 2006 20:59

andyhalls

Is that a song request e-mail form the Reading 107 website?

I might request "I Want The One I Can't Have" by The Smiths

225 posts