readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

by readingbedding » 18 Aug 2006 13:24

This is either brilliant, or scraping the barrel

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/2003/2 ... ppointment

Reading in the Premiership - by Royal appointment

Keith Royal

One wishes Reading Football Club all the best in the Premiership – that is the special message for the Royals from none other than the Royal Family.

But while Her Majesty and Princes Charles, William and Harry declined to officially wish good luck to the only professional team from the Royal county ever to play in the top division, our very own Royal – Keith Royal to be precise – was more than happy to oblige.

The 76-year-old Reading FC fan, who lives in Ravenswing Park, Aldermaston, described the team’s achievements last season as “absolutely greatâ€

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

Re: I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

by rabidbee » 18 Aug 2006 13:27

[quote="readingbedding"]She said: “None of the Royal Family can be seen to favour one club ahead of another.â€

poohs pure

Re: I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

by poohs pure » 18 Aug 2006 13:40

[quote="readingbedding"]This is either brilliant, or scraping the barrel

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/2003/2 ... ppointment

Reading in the Premiership - by Royal appointment

Keith Royal

One wishes Reading Football Club all the best in the Premiership – that is the special message for the Royals from none other than the Royal Family.

But while Her Majesty and Princes Charles, William and Harry declined to officially wish good luck to the only professional team from the Royal county ever to play in the top division, our very own Royal – Keith Royal to be precise – was more than happy to oblige.

The 76-year-old Reading FC fan, who lives in Ravenswing Park, Aldermaston, described the team’s achievements last season as “absolutely greatâ€

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1