Andy Gray...On Sky Sports News

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 18 Aug 2006 20:02

The football does the talking tomorrow.

End of.

The parasitical arse-end of the game - Sky, lazy journos, etc, have no further relevance.

Super_horns
Hob Nob Regular

by Super_horns » 18 Aug 2006 20:05

Ian Herring The football does the talking tomorrow.

End of.

Exaclty!

Let our players do the talking.

BTW David Pleat reckons you'll stay whereas Sheffield United won't.

With his Luton connections I am not holding out for many positive comments about us though.

:wink: :lol:

PlasticRoyale
Hob Nob Regular

by PlasticRoyale » 18 Aug 2006 20:13

Another cockasucka - Mark Lawrenson! Painful man to listen to....Reckons the Reading strikeforce won't be able to make the step up unlike West Ham.... Marlon 'Fecking' Harewood 4FS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 795963.stm

Super_Horns can you explain why everyone is hyping you to be the surprise of the season. We could have given you an 8 game head start and still finished above you last season. Forever grateful to Watford for keeping Leeds down BTW

Super_horns
Hob Nob Regular

by Super_horns » 18 Aug 2006 20:22

PlasticRoyale Super_Horns can you explain why everyone is hyping you to be the surprise of the season. We could have given you an 8 game head start and still finished above you last season. Forever grateful to Watford for keeping Leeds down BTW

Well I guess they think we have exciting young players and a very positive manage but ofcourse lack inexperience and money.

Last season shouldn't count for much I don't think totally other we should've gone down last time based on the 2004/05 season and to bve fair the 2 games were actually draws.

Some people have predicted us to come well bottom so not all the press see us as the surprise side to be fair.