demonstration

205 posts
Tilehurst End

Re: demonstration

by Tilehurst End » 31 Aug 2010 13:28

I've decided that on my one day of freedom a week from screaming kids at home, whinging colleagues and inept managers at work and constant depressing news on the TV about the end of the world, I am only going to have 2 pints before the Palace game instead of the usual 3 thus derpiving Mr Mad 0f £3+!

That'll show him.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 31 Aug 2010 13:29

BobKnows The monkeys have officially taken over the zoo.

:roll:

If you don't like it, just put up with it because if you protest then you're not a true supporter. Seriously.

How does letting the barsteward Madejski know what we think of him and his approach mean that we don't support our club/team? :roll:

By that logic the thousands who took to the streets in response to Waller's TVR proposals weren't true supporters!!!

BobKnows

by BobKnows » 31 Aug 2010 13:31

RoyalBlue
BobKnows The monkeys have officially taken over the zoo.

:roll:

If you don't like it, just put up with it because if you protest then you're not a true supporter. Seriously.

How does letting the barsteward Madejski know what we think of him and his approach mean that we don't support our club/team? :roll:

By that logic the thousands who took to the streets in response to Waller's TVR proposals weren't true supporters!!!

If you are actually seriously comparing the two, I despair of you.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 31 Aug 2010 13:35

Love Reading, Hate The 3 Not-So-Wise Monkeys

donface
Hob Nob Regular
Location: doing favours for some guys who look like tusken raiders

by donface » 31 Aug 2010 13:36

What's wrong with you people?

Kingsley's Kousin

by Kingsley's Kousin » 31 Aug 2010 13:38

donface What's wrong with you people?

It's what Stephen would have wanted

Still Hate Futcher!

by Still Hate Futcher! » 31 Aug 2010 13:39

I tried burning my season ticket but it just melted a bit. Now I've had a change of heart and want to go to the Palace game - do you think it will still work?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 31 Aug 2010 13:40

It's really not that hard - if you do not like what is happening at the club, do not go. Do not spend any money on the club at all.

Supporting a football club is about taking the rough with the smooth - but if you don't enjoy the rough stop going. A demo isn't going to change much. The club is in decent health, we're going to be more than OK this season and in a couple of years time (it might still happen this year) we'll probably have a good season again and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

donface
Hob Nob Regular
Location: doing favours for some guys who look like tusken raiders

by donface » 31 Aug 2010 13:41

Still Hate Futcher! I tried burning my season ticket but it just melted a bit. Now I've had a change of heart and want to go to the Palace game - do you think it will still work?

That's an act of football related vandalism so you'll be banned from every ground in the country.

Sorry.

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 31 Aug 2010 13:42

Still Hate Futcher! I tried burning my season ticket but it just melted a bit. Now I've had a change of heart and want to go to the Palace game - do you think it will still work?

I put mine in the card shredder but I've selotaped it back together (really rather professionally i have to say) - I reckon it'll be fine...

Still Hate Futcher!

by Still Hate Futcher! » 31 Aug 2010 13:52

rob the royal

I put mine in the card shredder but I've selotaped it back together (really rather professionally i have to say) - I reckon it'll be fine...

At least I only torched my season ticket - I hear Royalee and Dodger are planning a self -immolation protest in Madjeski's parking space.

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 31 Aug 2010 14:11

Still Hate Futcher! At least I only torched my season ticket - I hear Royalee and Dodger are planning a self -immolation protest in Madjeski's parking space.

That would make an excellent backdrop to to my rendition of 'They Don't Really Care About Us'

Tredder
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Tredder » 31 Aug 2010 14:13

Focher its time for the scorpions to take action

It would be a fitting return, can the beard day band play you into the ground, wearing nothing but a cheeky smile and a rumblestick covering their dignity.

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 31 Aug 2010 14:15

andrew1957 Why did the club have no choice. He was under contact and seems to have had no desire to go. The club have pushed him out from all the reports I have read.

Gylfi If I'd stayed, it probably would have been for the wrong reasons - I was in the team, I was settled, but I wanted this new challenge... The Club were fair to me and said that if they got the right offer they wouldn't stand in my way, and I would have been silly to say no to this, even though I loved everything about Reading

It was his choice and he could have chosen to stay. That's what contracts are about. No please stop all this incontinent rage and weeping over how angry you are. Pull yourself together. You're making yourself look like a total ponce.

madmickb

by madmickb » 31 Aug 2010 14:16

Kingsley's Kousin
donface What's wrong with you people?

It's what Stephen would have wanted

We are angry that our club is being sold down the river

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 31 Aug 2010 14:16

Arch Pull yourself together. You're making yourself look like a total ponce.

:lol:

It's all about the group-therapy today on HNA.

Horsham Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Horsham Royal » 31 Aug 2010 14:19

Tilehurst End I've decided that on my one day of freedom a week from screaming kids at home, whinging colleagues and inept managers at work and constant depressing news on the TV about the end of the world, I am only going to have 2 pints before the Palace game instead of the usual 3 thus derpiving Mr Mad 0f £3+!

That'll show him.

But he won't be making £3+ profit per pint ...
So you'd have to forego all 3 pints if you want to hit his pocket that hard.
Question is, are you prepared to carry out such radical action ??

BobKnows

by BobKnows » 31 Aug 2010 14:22

Arch
andrew1957 Why did the club have no choice. He was under contact and seems to have had no desire to go. The club have pushed him out from all the reports I have read.

Gylfi If I'd stayed, it probably would have been for the wrong reasons - I was in the team, I was settled, but I wanted this new challenge... The Club were fair to me and said that if they got the right offer they wouldn't stand in my way, and I would have been silly to say no to this, even though I loved everything about Reading

It was his choice and he could have chosen to stay. That's what contracts are about. No please stop all this incontinent rage and weeping over how angry you are. Pull yourself together. You're making yourself look like a total ponce.

POWER POST ^ :lol:

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 31 Aug 2010 14:22

Tredder
Focher its time for the scorpions to take action

It would be a fitting return, can the beard day band play you into the ground, wearing nothing but a cheeky smile and a rumblestick covering their dignity.

More a cocktail sausage to be fair.

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 31 Aug 2010 14:23

RobRoyal
Arch Pull yourself together. You're making yourself look like a total ponce.

:lol:

It's all about the group-therapy today on HNA.

Turn away from violence, renounce hatred, rid yourself of anger... it's easy turn on candle in the wind, watch videos of gylfi scoring and set up a shrine - cry a bit, cry some more, sing a long with Elton and then light some candles... it's really helping me come to terms with this.

205 posts