Kebe signs new contract till 2014

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Kebe signs new contract till 2014

by Woodcote Royal » 26 Jan 2012 01:16

Hoop Blah Oster and Soel I thought might raise an eyebrow but think about it. Soel was just as much of a threat (or more) than Kebe is at this level but whilst playing in the Premier League and Oster kept Kebe out of the side. Both had their failings yes, but both did what they did on a more consistent basis than Kebe has done over his, albeit longer, Reading career.

Taylor was better though. No discussion needed there.

I thought Oster got a lot of unfair stick when he was here (typically from the same idiots who continually slag Kebe :| ) but he was much more a wide midfielder than a winger and never close to being as dangerous as Kebe.

Far too good for this division at his best but still the best we've got at his worst. I'd swap him for Glen Little, too, but we look very ordinary without him and I couldn't see him being adequately replaced had he left...................this is a major signing for us. Nice one, Jimmy!!

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Kebe signs new contract till 2014

by Royal With Cheese » 26 Jan 2012 08:37

It's the wingers curse at Reading. Doesn't matter which side they play. Doesn't matter how good they are.