In your heart, do you think we are already down...?

Does any part of you still cling to the tiniest hope that we won't be relegated?

Yep, we're f*cked so enjoy the ride back to the Championship
73%
No, I still retain belief and hope that Brian, Jobi and the boys can pull off a miracle...
27%

Total votes: 240
Binfield Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: In your heart, do you think we are already down...?

by Binfield Royal » 09 Mar 2013 18:00

Even though this is a thread I started, I hadn't voted before today - I have now

Today was awful, embarrassing and sad. There are so many things that are good about Reading football club but being capable of competing in the Premier League is not one of them

In the summer, they had a chance to improve the team. We go one player with PL experience and that, If I recall correctly, was half a season on loan at Fulham. Guthrie had not been a regular at Newcastle so I do not count him.

They then had a second chance in January. Apparently, we were very close to signing Tom Ince - another player with no PL experience and Gilfi - well great but I am not interested in who we DIDN'T sign FFS,

Leighterwood is just too slow and not skilful enough for the PL so why the f*ck he starts every week in beyond me. McAnuff also lacks the first touch and final bit of quality needed for this league but at least he looks interested for the whole match which is more than you can say for "Ledge".

There is no way back from here and the manager has to go, whether thats now or at the end of the season probably doesn't matter but go he must.

Libertine
Hob Nob Addict
Location: Connecticut...aka "The Fifth Ring of Hell" & Prediction League Champion 2015/2016

by Libertine » 09 Mar 2013 18:27

Well if this thing does go completely tits up I am really hoping we as fans show more class than the Wolves fans did last year. And as far as that wish goes, after the past couple home games I have my doubts about that...at least no cringeworthy banners yet that I know of.

tilehurstender

by tilehurstender » 09 Mar 2013 18:33

Honestly can't see us getting another point this season. More worrying for me personally is that I'm struggling to see any positives as I had us finishing bottom before the season started