Did you leave early?

347 posts
Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Did you leave early?

by Franchise FC » 13 Jan 2013 14:46

I think anyone arriving late or leaving early should pay a fine to compensate those that are disturbed.

That way everyone is happy
- you can come and go as you like
- those that want to watch the whole game know you're paying your dues
- the club can generate enough cash for an extra signing

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 13 Jan 2013 14:47

Franchise FC - the club can generate enough cash for an extra signing

HOW BIG IS THIS FINE?!?! :shock:

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 13 Jan 2013 14:52

Gav

I was thinking more of the number of people leaving :lol:

Gav
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gav » 13 Jan 2013 15:07

Franchise FC
Gav

I was thinking more of the number of people leaving :lol:

Can we charge the half time fine back to the club for having a slow-ass refreshments queue?

Alexander Litvinenko
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Winner - HNA? Music Quiz 2013. The Great Sounds of Polonium 210.

by Alexander Litvinenko » 13 Jan 2013 15:21

royalsteve
Alexander Litvinenko Who are you to tell other people how to live their lives? If people want to spend their money on tickets and not bother to ever use them that's their choice.

but seriously apart from the odd occasion are people that really that disorganised that they cant watch the last 5-10 mins of a game.

if we all left then the comeback wouldnt have happened in an empty stadium.

i sincerely hope those that left early dont come back and some proper fans come instead.

people like you just dont get english football, its what makes english so much better than any other league including la liga...la liga may have technically better players in some teams but you wont find the same passion in their league - ive watched la liga and its coma inducing - barca are great but also oddly boring as they are too good, lol!

OMG! I'm not a proper fan and don't get English football? Wow! Good to hear that!

So who elected you president of the world who can tell others what to do or what not to do?

And how stunning arrogant and ignorant of you to assume that because I'm not going to label, judge or abuse people they way you are quite happy to that I'd do as they do. FTR, I've never once left a game early in nearly 37 years of going - but I respect that anyone else in the world has the right to do exactly what they want to or what they don't want to with their own time and money without some self-righteous, self-important little tw@t on an internet message-board coming along and lecturing them how to live their lives.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 13 Jan 2013 16:03

I think in all the excitement of yesterday i was overcome, exited my seat early and moved across a couple.

surrounded by saints

by surrounded by saints » 13 Jan 2013 16:32

had to leave ten minutes from the end to get back to southampton for work (unfortunately have to do this when work and footy clash :( ) heard all three goals on the radio as i walked down acre road :( . gutted...but well done lads,great comeback.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 13 Jan 2013 16:32

royalsteve
creative_username_1 it's just a fecking game of football...unlikely to change anyone's life missing 22 chav twats running round a field kicking a ball

so why did you bother going in the first place!?

Why bother doing anything? It entertains me for a while

Haag Royal

by Haag Royal » 13 Jan 2013 18:58

I fly in evey home game from Amsterdam and go home the same evening back via Heathrow on the last flight so have to leave before the end.

My father is 80, watched RFC since the 1960's and leaves when he wants to leave to miss the crush.

If there are any in-breds who have a problem with this then it's exactly that - their problem.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 13 Jan 2013 19:07

Haag Royal I fly in evey home game from Amsterdam and go home the same evening back via Heathrow on the last flight so have to leave before the end.

My father is 80, watched RFC since the 1960's and leaves when he wants to leave to miss the crush.

If there are any in-breds who have a problem with this then it's exactly that - their problem.

I actually feel for you. You missed the 3 goals? :o

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 13 Jan 2013 19:18

Haag Royal I fly in evey home game from Amsterdam and go home the same evening back via Heathrow on the last flight so have to leave before the end.

plastic

Haag Royal

by Haag Royal » 13 Jan 2013 19:31

creative_username_1

plastic

Bloke 2 seats away from me beleive it or not flies in from Montreal (yep, Canada) for home games and stays to the end.

Very plastic.

If you still hate Futcher

by If you still hate Futcher » 13 Jan 2013 19:49

Haag Royal
creative_username_1

plastic

Bloke 2 seats away from me beleive it or not flies in from Montreal (yep, Canada) for home games and stays to the end.

Very plastic.

So there's your answer Haag - move to Montreal and then you can stay till the end

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 13 Jan 2013 20:44

I left my seat just after 2nd went it but watched the third on screen in concourse - needed to miss the rush as my old banger's clutch has started slipping and was afraid it wouldn't last being stuck in traffic (out buying a new car this weekend).

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 13 Jan 2013 20:55

Royalwaster I left my seat just after 2nd went it but watched the third on screen in concourse - needed to miss the rush as my old banger's clutch has started slipping and was afraid it wouldn't last being stuck in traffic (out buying a new car this weekend).

Old bangers clutch sounds really wrong........

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Jan 2013 21:11

Ian Royal I never said I did need to understand. I said I didn't, that's it. You're really failing with this points scoring attempt.

I was just questioning the statement you made, as it was a bit odd. But never mind. I'm sure we've both got better things to do.

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 13 Jan 2013 21:33

MmmMonsterMunch
Royalwaster I left my seat just after 2nd went it but watched the third on screen in concourse - needed to miss the rush as my old banger's clutch has started slipping and was afraid it wouldn't last being stuck in traffic (out buying a new car this weekend).

Old bangers clutch sounds really wrong........

It's when the clutch starts snatching that you know somethings wrong :D

Mr Irascible

by Mr Irascible » 14 Jan 2013 16:30

I missed the first half on the way back from Gatwick but the second half comeback made up for it. Up there with the 2-1 win over Wolves with Archie getting two in extra time!

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 14 Jan 2013 16:36

Haag Royal
creative_username_1

plastic

Very plastic.

At least that's what he tells you. He probably lives in Crowthorne.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 14 Jan 2013 18:00

RobRoyal
parky
paultheroyal
Own up, what did you say?

And I can now add you to a list of people who have blocked me. An embarrassment? #Rattloled

Wow, sending illiterate abusive tweets to our players after a great win. You're the man.

And targeting our best player in that 80 mins...

:|

347 posts