AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Daniel Carrico

by AthleticoSpizz » 03 Mar 2013 17:13

You've started something here

Biscuit_Boy

by Biscuit_Boy » 03 Mar 2013 17:38

No, sorry, still doesn't ring any bells :?

Cookie

by Cookie » 03 Mar 2013 18:06

It puzzles me.
Carrico surely deserves a place on the bench.
Potentially a big player, maybe we didn't do a proper medical check on him, and now we've discovered his leg is patched up with horses sinew.

royalsteve

by royalsteve » 03 Mar 2013 18:09

who is he, who does he play for?

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 03 Mar 2013 18:49

:arrow: General football thread.

Whitleyroyal

by Whitleyroyal » 03 Mar 2013 19:02

Hmmm perhaps he was like the chocolate mint you get in hotel rooms? Play pre-season in portugal and get a free player?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Mar 2013 19:12

There's no room for midfielders on the subs bench because by the time its time to make a substitution it's pointless trying to sure up midfield, slow the game down and keep possession because we're already losing. By that time we need someone to come on and try and get us back in the game. Which means wingers and strikers.

Of course if we had a balanced selection of midfielders to choose from, rather than just three different shades of workhorses we might not find ourselves always playing catch-up with everyone. Or if we went with the best version of being able to pass the ball we can put together. But we don't. We go with the same old hard-working inspirationless cloggers we always go with. Leaving us utterly reliant on wingers who are at best mediocre at this level, or hoofs to unlock defences.

BraisingsteakRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by BraisingsteakRoyal » 03 Mar 2013 19:18

Ian Royal
Of course if we had a balanced selection of midfielders to choose from, rather than just three different shades of Carthorses we might not find ourselves always playing catch-up

Fixed

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 03 Mar 2013 20:57

Ern, you've never been funny. You try hard but like your m8's <yawn> you're just not.

Exactly what is your point? You're in South America earning loads of money as you keep telling us.

Can't quite understand why you'd start yet another thread about a player you've clearly never seen, presumably, have no idea about, yet feel qualified to denigrate. Yeah, yeah, tell me you've not technically denigrated him and I'll realise that you are actually as thick as you come across.

Rusty royal

by Rusty royal » 03 Mar 2013 21:20

Anybody remember a guy we signed a few years ago? He was supposed to be one of the better wingers(if I recall) in the lower leagues, but we barely saw him for most of his first season (injuries suposedly) Then suddenly he burst into the first team and never looked back. Any ideas? Could be a repeat story :wink:

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 03 Mar 2013 21:57

I remember the guy, can't remember his name but can spell it!

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 03 Mar 2013 22:23

Para Handy Ern, you've never been funny. You try hard but like your m8's <yawn> you're just not.

Exactly what is your point? You're in South America earning loads of money as you keep telling us.

Can't quite understand why you'd start yet another thread about a player you've clearly never seen, presumably, have no idea about, yet feel qualified to denigrate. Yeah, yeah, tell me you've not technically denigrated him and I'll realise that you are actually as thick as you come across.

:lol: Whatever big man.

I see you are as dedicated as ever to looking for my posts, as well as those from certain others, to try and show the Hob Nob Massive how clever and cutting you are. You must be really proud of yourself and i congratulate you on all your correct assumptions, but just for you info, we do have TV's in Mexico and there are sport channels, oh and Mexico is North America Mr Brain Box, not South America.

You really do strike me as the sort of person who was bullied at school and now trying to get their own back 'Cyber Style.' Sad, but if it helps you , great keep it up. There is an option to ignore my posts if you want....Then again who would you use to show off to your Online audience what a HNA celebrity you are.

Hugs and Kisses...and as always, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 03 Mar 2013 22:30

Rusty royal Anybody remember a guy we signed a few years ago? He was supposed to be one of the better wingers(if I recall) in the lower leagues, but we barely saw him for most of his first season (injuries suposedly) Then suddenly he burst into the first team and never looked back. Any ideas? Could be a repeat story :wink:

Who are you talking about? Serious question.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 03 Mar 2013 22:36

Scutterbucketz
Rusty royal Anybody remember a guy we signed a few years ago? He was supposed to be one of the better wingers(if I recall) in the lower leagues, but we barely saw him for most of his first season (injuries suposedly) Then suddenly he burst into the first team and never looked back. Any ideas? Could be a repeat story :wink:

Mark Rielly?

ayjaydee
Hob Nob Regular

by ayjaydee » 03 Mar 2013 22:40

Scutterbucketz

Murts?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 03 Mar 2013 22:55

Steven Hunt or Glen Little maybe? I actually thought he was talking about a member of he current team.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 03 Mar 2013 22:56

I'm stuck on this one too?

Not Little as he played almost every game in his first season here. And not Scott Murray as he was only here a year.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 03 Mar 2013 23:01

It's not Murray, Salako, Convey, Hunt, Little, McAnuff, Kebe, McCleary, Robson-Kanu, Morgan, Hughes, Antonio, Henry, Meaker, Rougier or Tyson. And I'm pretty sure it's not Gilkes either.

I'm running out of wingers / player who've played on the wing for us. Must be Murty surely?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 03 Mar 2013 23:17

Never heard Murty being described as a winger before.

John Peel

by John Peel » 03 Mar 2013 23:22

We bought Murts as a winger from York. When he finally stopped being injured we put him in defence.

185 posts