2 for 1 Thread - Forster-Caskey pages 1-4 / Racism page 4

117 posts
melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: 2 for 1 Thread - Forster-Caskey pages 1-4 / Racism page

by melonhead » 26 Feb 2014 11:03

why would you draw the line when britain was a pretty rubbish country who did nothing on the world stage, and was full of invaders, and disease?

why not during the height of empire, or after WW2?

Ouroboros
Hob Nob Regular

by Ouroboros » 26 Feb 2014 11:08

ZacNaloen Genetic tests show population of the British Isles largely unchanged since the ice caps receded iirc.

All those invasions only really succeeded in replacing the people in charge.

So you're saying we should send the blacks home?

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 26 Feb 2014 11:26

melonhead
FridaysGhost
It says it all, that you are unable to argue against the facts but do align yourself with the uneducated, not well-read and dim. Oh gosh! I wrote a long post and mis-keyed one letter! Get over it and answer the science.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D

This is the best attempt of someone dense pretending to appear clever I have read for a while..

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 26 Feb 2014 11:39

Some hot lady bonobo loving just for TheSieve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zOlPsO6U4

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 26 Feb 2014 11:45

:D

MouldyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by MouldyRoyal » 26 Feb 2014 11:47

Bonobos are gr8 and are as gay as all heck.

Normal chimpanzees will fight if they come across outsiders (especially male) from other packs. Bonobos are much more likely to just get it on with the strangers instead.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Feb 2014 12:09

Isn't it a accepted scientific fact that bonobos will shag anything, anytime and need absolutely no encouragement to do so? When a bonobo says "Fcuk you", they mean it literally.

I could link to the many studies of homosexual behaviour in the animal kingdom that abound on the internet but it's there for everyone who's interested to search for in their own time.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Feb 2014 12:54

From Despair To Where? Isn't it a accepted scientific fact that bonobos will shag anything, anytime and need absolutely no encouragement to do so?

Bonobos, or your mum?

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 26 Feb 2014 12:58

FridaysGhost I don't want to be a Brit if it means I get lumped together with you. Just a small bit of advice though, if you want to avoid looking faintly imbecilic. If you are going to lecture us with your advanced views on racial matters, you could at least spell indigenous correctly.

FridaysGhost It says it all, that you are unable to argue against the facts but do align yourself with the uneducated, not well-read and dim. Oh gosh! I wrote a long post and mis-keyed one letter! Get over it and answer the science.

Thought not!

You sound like Charles Darwin.

I bet you LOVED the British Empire.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 26 Feb 2014 13:02

Brittas Empire >>> British Empire

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 26 Feb 2014 13:40

melonhead why would you draw the line when britain was a pretty rubbish country who did nothing on the world stage, and was full of invaders, and disease?

why not during the height of empire, or after WW2?

The timing of the line is all important to the point he is trying to make. Otherwise he just sounds silly.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 20:40

Hadn't realised that RFC fans had such a loose grip of their own Country's history! Dodgy polititians have tried to defend us being the dumping ground for the trailer-trash of the known universe by saying our whole country has always been full of migrants. For 1000 years it hasn't. Virtually every other Country, who are not Islands, are!

Err, yes, so if our own people ever emigrated to, for instance, South Africa, where, at the time, the indigenous people had been a vanishing race called the Hottentots, and then took the land over, it would be absolutely correct for all of us to say that South Africa should be taken over by the children of Africans brought in to the Country to work the mines by the now-indigenous Whites!

Funny how logic, truth and reality change if the responder has 'issues'.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 26 Feb 2014 20:44

Yes, crazy people do tend to say crazy things.

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 21:50

SCIAG Yes, crazy people do tend to say crazy things.

You proved it!did!

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Feb 2014 22:04

FridaysGhost Hadn't realised that RFC fans had such a loose grip of their own Country's history! Dodgy polititians have tried to defend us being the dumping ground for the trailer-trash of the known universe by saying our whole country has always been full of migrants. For 1000 years it hasn't. Virtually every other Country, who are not Islands, are!

Err, yes, so if our own people ever emigrated to, for instance, South Africa, where, at the time, the indigenous people had been a vanishing race called the Hottentots, and then took the land over, it would be absolutely correct for all of us to say that South Africa should be taken over by the children of Africans brought in to the Country to work the mines by the now-indigenous Whites!

I was discussing this with my mate who was my best man about it. He's an occasional browser on Hob Nob.You may not have heard of him but he did his PHd thesis on this whole issue of British ethnicity, has written books and articles, attends academic synposiums all over the world on the subject and is a recognised expert on the subject.

He says you're talking shit but what does he know?

FridaysGhost

by FridaysGhost » 26 Feb 2014 22:22

From Despair To Where?
FridaysGhost Hadn't realised that RFC fans had such a loose grip of their own Country's history! Dodgy polititians have tried to defend us being the dumping ground for the trailer-trash of the known universe by saying our whole country has always been full of migrants. For 1000 years it hasn't. Virtually every other Country, who are not Islands, are!

I was discussing this with my mate who was my best man about it. He's an occasional browser on Hob Nob.You may not have heard of him but he did his PHd thesis on this whole issue of British ethnicity, has written books and articles, attends academic synposiums all over the world on the subject and is a recognised expert on the subject.

He says you're talking shit but what does he know?

Damn right. If he is talking crap all over the World, he needs to stop and go back to school. If he's that crap and still earns a good living by talking crap. perhaps people who actually know might make a good living out of this.

Which bu of history do you and the idiot not understand?k

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 26 Feb 2014 22:29

And on that eloquent note.

FIN.

117 posts