170 posts
Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

Re: Bill Oddie

by Row Z Royal » 22 May 2010 13:55

oldebiscuit
Row Z Royal
oldebiscuit Jennifer Anniston, Jennifer Anniston, can i do you up the ass please.

Oldebiscuit, Oldebiscuit
Try again because that's a bad skit

get a grip row z!!!!!!!! What kind of a polically in-correct priick are you???????
I suggest you come up wwith a line or feck of back to your mummies apron strings.

Oldebiscuit, Oldebiscuit
You're an idiot.

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

Re:

by glass half full » 22 May 2010 19:49

Derbyshire Royal So now its on the BBC website the whole world know what a complete and utter bunch of Spaz's support RFC.

This thread has to be the most embarrassing thing I have ever read on here and that takes some doing.

I hang my head in shame.

Surely there are some websites aimed at the under 12s for this type of thing?

Can we outlaw the word 'spaz' from threads, please?

phil in cornwall

by phil in cornwall » 22 May 2010 20:45

Khizanishvili, Khizanishvili.......

How much more do you need?

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 02 Apr 2012 16:15

Jo Fritzl, Jo Fritzl
Rub your beard all over my schnitzel

The Cube

by The Cube » 02 Apr 2012 21:51

I always had this vague wish that one day I'd be at an away game, probably in some cold Northern town like Bury or Bolton, when at half-time the PA guy said, "And now a special guest to draw the winning lottery ticket - it's our old friend Bill Oddie!" The home fans would greet this with a smattering of polite applause, but the away end would go into absolute meltdown. 17 separate Bill Oddie chants would start up, all clashing with each other and fading quickly as those responsible failed to maintain their over-ambitious starting volume. Meanwhile those Reading fans in the concourse would be spilling back through the vomitories trying to see what was going on - and of course starting up their own chants rather than joining in with any of those already in progress.

The Cambridge graduate and ex-Goodie himself would look slightly bemused, but in these days of celebrity cult would simply assume that he had an especially big following back in Berkshire (and make a mental note to ask the agent to slot in some extra speaking engagements there).

However, I also understand that Bill Oddie doesn't do personal appearances like drawing half-time raffle tickets without a large amount of cash heading his way first. And consequently, the chances of the above ever happening are very slim. Also, like any self-respecting professional Northerner, he lives in Hampstead.

On the football front I've heard two apparently conflicting stories - one is that he detests football (believable if misguided), and the other is that he supports Ipswich (I can't work out any connection he has with Ipswich at all). But in these days of Paul Jewell maybe there is some common ground to be found there, though.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Apr 2012 21:53

He strikes me as a footie hater if that helps.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 02 Apr 2012 22:11

The Cube I always had this vague wish that one day I'd be at an away game, probably in some cold Northern town like Bury or Bolton, when at half-time the PA guy said, "And now a special guest to draw the winning lottery ticket - it's our old friend Bill Oddie!" The home fans would greet this with a smattering of polite applause, but the away end would go into absolute meltdown. 17 separate Bill Oddie chants would start up, all clashing with each other and fading quickly as those responsible failed to maintain their over-ambitious starting volume. Meanwhile those Reading fans in the concourse would be spilling back through the vomitories trying to see what was going on - and of course starting up their own chants rather than joining in with any of those already in progress.

The Cambridge graduate and ex-Goodie himself would look slightly bemused, but in these days of celebrity cult would simply assume that he had an especially big following back in Berkshire (and make a mental note to ask the agent to slot in some extra speaking engagements there).

LOL

Shackleton Royal

Re:

by Shackleton Royal » 02 Apr 2012 22:27

Bacon Double Cheese Dan Mellish, Dan Mellish
Rub your beard all over my relish.

(And he did :oops: )

This!!!

Or Phil knox, Phil knox, rub your beard all over our cox! ;)

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 03 Apr 2012 07:13

who are ya? Jo Fritzl, Jo Fritzl
Rub your beard all over my schnitzel

:lol:

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 03 Apr 2012 07:29

Sure I saw it somewhere that Bill Oddie used to follow Chelsea in the 70s, he may not be over keen now on what the game has become (but then who is really) but I certainly don't think he's a non-football person.

The easiest way to get him down to the ground is to say we have a rare noise loving bird nesting in the roof.....

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 03 Apr 2012 07:33

who are ya?
The Cube I always had this vague wish that one day I'd be at an away game, probably in some cold Northern town like Bury or Bolton, when at half-time the PA guy said, "And now a special guest to draw the winning lottery ticket - it's our old friend Bill Oddie!" The home fans would greet this with a smattering of polite applause, but the away end would go into absolute meltdown. 17 separate Bill Oddie chants would start up, all clashing with each other and fading quickly as those responsible failed to maintain their over-ambitious starting volume. Meanwhile those Reading fans in the concourse would be spilling back through the vomitories trying to see what was going on - and of course starting up their own chants rather than joining in with any of those already in progress.

LOL

LOLgreed.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 03 Apr 2012 08:24

Thumbs up to The Cube!

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 03 Apr 2012 08:36

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 03 Apr 2012 08:39

However, I also understand that Bill Oddie doesn't do personal appearances like drawing half-time raffle tickets without a large amount of cash heading his way first. And consequently, the chances of the above ever happening are very slim. Also, like any self-respecting professional Northerner, he lives in Hampstead.

On the football front I've heard two apparently conflicting stories - one is that he detests football (believable if misguided), and the other is that he supports Ipswich (I can't work out any connection he has with Ipswich at all). But in these days of Paul Jewell maybe there is some common ground to be found there, though.

This is beautiful :D

Badger Finger
Hob Nob Regular

by Badger Finger » 03 Apr 2012 08:42

Kaspars Gorkss
Kaspars Gorkss
Rub your beard all over my norks...

SWLR
Hob Nob Regular

by SWLR » 03 Apr 2012 08:44

Kaspars Gorkss, Kaspars Gorkss
Rub your beard all over my man-norks

Edit - BF - beat me to it, but mine scans better :wink:
Last edited by SWLR on 03 Apr 2012 08:48, edited 1 time in total.

muddyfeet
Hob Nob Regular

by muddyfeet » 03 Apr 2012 08:47

Badger Finger Kaspars Gorkss
Kaspars Gorkss
Rub your beard all over my norks...

his beard is epic at the moment

Dare to Dr£am
Hob Nob Regular

by Dare to Dr£am » 03 Apr 2012 08:51

muddyfeet, muddyfeet, rub your boobs all over my feet. :shock:

Dare to Dr£am
Hob Nob Regular

by Dare to Dr£am » 03 Apr 2012 08:51

Dare to Dr£eam, Dare to Dr£eam, , rub your beam all over my seam! :shock: :shock:

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 03 Apr 2012 09:38

Next stop, Brighton

170 posts