To all the boo boys:

139 posts
sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: To all the boo boys:

by sandman » 24 Dec 2013 23:13

AthleticoSpizz Taking the throw wasn't specifically the problem to start with, it was the length of time that he had ball in hand that seem to agitate the natives

But again when that happens it is usually the players on the pitch who are shouted at because it's their lack of movement which is the reason for the thrower having the ball in their hand for a long time.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 Dec 2013 23:21

But again, in this instance, it didn't seem to be the case....unless of course the name Cummings is shared by several of the recipients too.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Dec 2013 23:23

Perhaps you sit next to retarded people with little common sense.
Last edited by sandman on 24 Dec 2013 23:28, edited 1 time in total.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 24 Dec 2013 23:24

Yeah, you have a point :D ....some post on here

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 25 Dec 2013 15:20

Surely the agitation was with the fact that nobody was showing, that's what I was shouting, it was just unfortunate that Cummings was taking most of he throws.... our movement and desire to keep possession from throw-ins must be the worst in the country.

Ozymandias
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ozymandias » 27 Dec 2013 09:57

I boo, half time and full time, loudly.

It was dogshite, and has been for some months.

I'm not a johnny come lately either, but the performance is dogmuck.

All these posts from teenagers having a go at the fans, harping on about support, and making a noise - if you want a song and some noises, go to church.

I pay to be entertained, and if I deem that isn't the case I'll let anyone know, if booing affects the players - they should go do something about it, or give up, they're paid plenty to put up with it.

Oh, and if you don't agree and can't explain it, stick a 'They just don't get it' line in there.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 27 Dec 2013 11:12

Ozymandias I boo, half time and full time, loudly.

All these posts from teenagers having a go at the fans, harping on about support, and making a noise - if you want a song and some noises, go to church.

I pay to be entertained, and if I deem that isn't the case I'll let anyone know, if booing affects the players - they should go do something about it, or give up, they're paid plenty to put up with it.

Oh, and if you don't agree and can't explain it, stick a 'They just don't get it' line in there.

I'm not one of the teenagers but I guess they might respond - if you want a consistent level of high quality entertainment for the money that you have paid, go to the theatre. In fact, go to a pantomime because you're encouraged to boo there too. Two birds - one stone!

St. Brynjar
Hob Nob Regular

by St. Brynjar » 27 Dec 2013 11:44

If you pay to be entertained then I have no idea why you didn't enjoy the Wigan game. It was very exciting, three goals, flowing football in the second half, a penalty etc.

Caversham Royal

by Caversham Royal » 27 Dec 2013 13:33

St. Brynjar

If you pay to be entertained then I have no idea why you didn't enjoy the Wigan game. It was very exciting, three goals, flowing football in the second half, a penalty etc.

Ahhh, what a 'happy little world' you live in....

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 27 Dec 2013 15:20

After the amount of booze consumed at half time I'm not suprised some people enjoyed the second half vs Wigan. People were hitting the hard stuff in the JC.

marcusopp

by marcusopp » 27 Dec 2013 16:54

Cureton's Volley After the amount of booze consumed at half time I'm not suprised some people enjoyed the second half vs Wigan. People were hitting the hard stuff in the JC.

Well, it is christmas!
Only a shame we're not allowed to sneak hip flasks in!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 27 Dec 2013 17:22

marcusopp
Cureton's Volley After the amount of booze consumed at half time I'm not suprised some people enjoyed the second half vs Wigan. People were hitting the hard stuff in the JC.

Well, it is christmas!

I've always decantered my alcohol into one of those big pepsi/coke cups.

Nothing more classy than getting pissed through a straw.

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 27 Dec 2013 18:16

CountryRoyal
marcusopp

Well, it is christmas!

I've always decantered my alcohol into one of those big pepsi/coke cups.

Nothing more classy than getting pissed through a straw.

Top tip!

The hip flask situation is a real shame. Do people still take thermos flasks in? (Remember seeing some in the Upper West years ago). If so could mix up some irish coffee... or just fill with anything as I doubt they check the contents.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 27 Dec 2013 19:27

Cureton's Volley The hip flask situation is a real shame. Do people still take thermos flasks in? (Remember seeing some in the Upper West years ago).

Look no further than Row R in Y25 for a very quiet, tutting thermos family.

Cureton's Volley
Hob Nob Regular

by Cureton's Volley » 27 Dec 2013 20:54

SPARTA
Cureton's Volley The hip flask situation is a real shame. Do people still take thermos flasks in? (Remember seeing some in the Upper West years ago).

Look no further than Row R in Y25 for a very quiet, tutting thermos family.

In that case I'm getting one in the sales tomorrow... maybe in a nice tartan check 8)

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 28 Dec 2013 20:17

Vincent Tan just boo'ed his team off after a 2-2 draw. :lol:

https://t.co/ysij2yCaUA

MeMeMe

by MeMeMe » 28 Dec 2013 20:30

+1 :D

madstadblues

by madstadblues » 28 Dec 2013 21:07

So if I understand you correctly you pay your money to be entertained. You then suggest that if you aren't suitably 'entertained' your solution is to boo :roll: I am interested (from a scientific view) if your approach will work.

I have always been encouraged to support your team as by booing you may as well be cheering the opposition.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Dec 2013 21:13

If booing is good enough for Vincent Tan then maybe it's good enough for us too! :wink:

139 posts