What is it with Rosenior??

127 posts
Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: What is it with Rosenior??

by Wycombe Royal » 19 Jan 2009 09:19

BBC Berks picked up very early on on Saturday that not all was right with Rosenior - their words were, I think, "Rosenior looks like a very angry little boy" and "he must have got out of bed the wrong side", and this was before the sending off.

Chuckle Brother

by Chuckle Brother » 19 Jan 2009 09:31

readingbedding One of the best full backs in the League and yet it's still not good enough for the spoilt minority.
Nevermind.

He had a bad game, compounded by a pretty senseless sending off. Probably his first bad game since Charlton.

Let the knee-jerking commence.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 19 Jan 2009 09:34

Wycombe Royal BBC Berks picked up very early on on Saturday that not all was right with Rosenior - their words were, I think, "Rosenior looks like a very angry little boy" and "he must have got out of bed the wrong side", and this was before the sending off.

Least they got 1 predicition right at last!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 19 Jan 2009 13:45

readingbedding One of the best full backs in the League and yet it's still not good enough for the spoilt minority.
Nevermind.

I think he is a great player. Hence being so p*ssed off at his stupidity in getting himself sent off!

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 19 Jan 2009 13:50

RoyalBlue
Nevermind.

I think he is a great player. Hence being so p*ssed off at his stupidity in getting himself sent off!

obviously he must of had some off field problems to go in with the mentality he had for the game, sure its a 1 off which resulted in a dressing down by the management be surprised to see it again from him

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 19 Jan 2009 14:07

RoyalBlue
Nevermind.

Players greater and worse than him have been sent off, get on with it.

SteveRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SteveRoyal » 19 Jan 2009 14:22

royal.badger I just wish he didnt feel the need to tell me things in the press all the time.
He is up and coming and could be a decent player for us - but he has only been here 5 minutes and constantly has things to say.
Classic quote "we should be a top 10 side"
uck sake.

I quite like it. He tells us more about the club than the management do.
How are we supposed to support a club which tells us nothing?
Rosenior, +1.

127 posts