Cardiff match thread sponsored by sheep fiddler (c)

212 posts
The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Cardiff match thread sponsored by sheep fiddler (c)

by The whole year inn » 16 Sep 2009 22:01

Trying to break down a team, even with 10 men when your front line contains Simon Church is not going to work at the arse end of League Two, let alone in this division

yuomi

by yuomi » 16 Sep 2009 22:02

Archie's penalty At least Blackpool beat Newcastle.

:lol:

PremAddict
Hob Nob Regular

by PremAddict » 16 Sep 2009 22:02

Plymouth_Royal How did we not win that game. If I was religious I would say God is against us.

think it's more like Karma from the "goal that wasn't" at Watford - finally come to haunt us. :twisted:

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 16 Sep 2009 22:02

phil in cornwall
Thames Sack the board.

Fook off Madejski

Worst post of the year?

Why,hes right in a roundabout way,the sooner he sells the club the better

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 16 Sep 2009 22:03

Thames Sack the board.

Fook off Madejski

+10

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 16 Sep 2009 22:04

I'm happy with the squad. The group is strong. We'll take the positive out the game and move on to the next game. We're a new group playing a new system and it's the beginning of the end of the period after the end of our pre-season.....................
Last edited by Muskrat on 16 Sep 2009 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 16 Sep 2009 22:05

Muskrat I'm happy with the squad. The group is strong. We'll take the positive out the game and move on to the next game. We're a new group playing a new system and it's the beginning of the end of period after the end of our pre-season.....................

Cheap option

Rax

by Rax » 16 Sep 2009 22:06

Tamworth_Royal
Thames Sack the board.

Fook off Madejski

+10

No, just sack Buck 'I'm fcuking hopeless, but I know Jose' Rodgers!

TB FCUKING 3....

Terrible - we wouldn't score tonight even with £50 in each ear....

:evil:

yuomi

by yuomi » 16 Sep 2009 22:07

Muskrat I'm happy with the squad. The group is strong. We'll take the positive out the game and move on to the next game. We're a new group playing a new system and it's the beginning of the end of period after the end of our pre-season.....................

the beginning of the end period of pre-season is, surely, pre-season? its all very well and good to sit around and throw up platitudes like none of this matters but weve just dropped 3 points, at home, again. that we're a new group i dont dispute, although most of them know each other better than we give them credit for since, even though they havent run out for the team regularly, our 'youngsters' have been in the 1st squad for a while. its not working, at home or away, be afraid.

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 16 Sep 2009 22:07

Yea great ........... Madejski misses league one footy and is determined to get us back there.

Brick on brick return to the foundations

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 16 Sep 2009 22:10

yuomi

the beginning of the end period of pre-season is, surely, pre-season? its all very well and good to sit around and throw up platitudes like none of this matters but weve just dropped 3 points, at home, again. that we're a new group i dont dispute, although most of them know each other better than we give them credit for since, even though they havent run out for the team regularly, our 'youngsters' have been in the 1st squad for a while. its not working, at home or away, be afraid.

I think you migh need to collect a rathr large whoosh there.......

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 16 Sep 2009 22:11

Muskrat I'm happy with the squad. The group is strong. We'll take the positive out the game and move on to the next game. We're a new group playing a new system and it's the beginning of the end of the period after the end of our pre-season.....................

Brilliant Rodgers impression. Congrats!

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 16 Sep 2009 22:11

yuomi

Oh and WHOOOSSSSHHH!!!

Dorset-Knob

by Dorset-Knob » 16 Sep 2009 22:12

yuomi

Yeah, how would they ever get to know each other? I mean to say they are out there everyday battling the recession, earning a living as postmen, engineers. shopkeepers, plumbers, electricians and the like........oh wait a minute they're professional footballers, nothing else to do, but play football, of course it will take time, but months??? :roll:

yuomi

by yuomi » 16 Sep 2009 22:12

Platypuss
yuomi

I think you migh need to collect a rathr large whoosh there.......

damn it. i was trying to keep my head down too..... :?

Thames

by Thames » 16 Sep 2009 22:20

We can't blame the players. They're trying thier best but they are just not good enough.

I question Rodgers tactics. I'd love us to play great football, but unless you have one of the best starting XI's in your league - it isn't gonna work!!

Northern Ireland haven't become a half decent side by playing nice football. Rangers didn't reach the UEFA Cup Final the other year with acute one touch passing. If your Starting XI is not as good as the opponents, the odds are extremely slim that you will beat them by playing pass and move football. You need to mix it up, lump it and put some hard tackles in. We're trying to play like we have a team of world beaters.

Oh, and Madejski is a complete prat.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 Sep 2009 22:24

Sounds like an excellent game tonight with marked improvement - it's all coming together nicely.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 16 Sep 2009 22:29

Muskrat I'm happy with the squad. The group is strong. We'll take the positive out the game and move on to the next game. We're a new group playing a new system and it's the beginning of the end of the period after the end of our pre-season.....................

What are you... BR'S PA?

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 16 Sep 2009 22:31

Royal Rother Sounds like an excellent game tonight with marked improvement - it's all coming together nicely.

Is that a serious comment? 1st game i could not make in a while and i am kind of glad as i cant stand us losing whether we played well or not!!!

can some one sum up how we played and what i have to look forward to on saturday

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 16 Sep 2009 22:36

loyalroyal4life
Royal Rother Sounds like an excellent game tonight with marked improvement - it's all coming together nicely.

Is that a serious comment? 1st game i could not make in a while and i am kind of glad as i cant stand us losing whether we played well or not!!!

can some one sum up how we played and what i have to look forward to on saturday

Perfectly serious. What's wrong with you people? One more unfortunate reverse in a game we played our best footnball of the season is no cause for undue pessimism. We are improving, the players are getting used to each other. We ain't going up, but things are coming together.

212 posts