144 posts
TFF
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Stoke fan here fellas

by TFF » 05 Nov 2009 14:40

SLAMMED
Platypuss Stoke fan here fellas
Post Posted by AmazingMan on 02 Nov 2009 22:01

IP for this post: 79.97.151.121 (Look up IP)
Other users posting from this IP Posts
Gus the teenage cow 43

:?

Busted. :lol:

Not really - IP address is ntl Ireland.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 05 Nov 2009 14:42

What does the 43 mean?

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 05 Nov 2009 14:55

SLAMMED What does the 43 mean?

IQ

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 05 Nov 2009 15:04

That's a bit high shirley?

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 08 Nov 2009 20:38

AmazingMan
Anyway we are doing pretty well at the moment and I don't want to rub it in

Losing to the wost team in the Premiership.

:lol:

Well done you condescending twat

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 08 Nov 2009 20:42

SHORT AND CURLY
AmazingMan
Anyway we are doing pretty well at the moment and I don't want to rub it in

Losing to the wost team in the Premiership.

Well done you condescending twat

It was Gus on a wind-up.

SHORT AND CURLY

by SHORT AND CURLY » 08 Nov 2009 20:50

:oops:

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 08 Nov 2009 21:39

Does it still stand. :D

dontbedaft

by dontbedaft » 12 Nov 2009 16:24

Do any long term board members remember that Walsall fan you came onto HNA after they avoided relegation from div 1 in their first season after they pipped up to promotion in the Play Off Final, and we were still floundering in div 2? He was going on about how Walsall were now an established div1 team and we were going to be stuck in the lower divisions forever. Strangely, he has not returned since. Fair play to this Stoke guy. Stoke have not had much to gloat about for many years so if he wants to gloat he should make the most of it while he can.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 12 Nov 2009 16:28

dontbedaft Do any long term board members remember that Walsall fan you came onto HNA after they avoided relegation from div 1 in their first season after they pipped up to promotion in the Play Off Final, and we were still floundering in div 2? He was going on about how Walsall were now an established div1 team and we were going to be stuck in the lower divisions forever. Strangely, he has not returned since. Fair play to this Stoke guy. Stoke have not had much to gloat about for many years so if he wants to gloat he should make the most of it while he can.

See three posts above yours :roll:

Gloria Gooner
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Gloria Gooner » 12 Nov 2009 16:48

"dontbedaft" indeed.

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 12 Nov 2009 19:42

SLAMMED What does the 43 mean?

Age, and he's still living with his mother.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 15 Mar 2010 17:54

AmazingMan
We may also farm out our reserves and youth players to you guys. Never let it be said we are a club who doesn't care for the little man.

spot on about Andy Griffin :shock:

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 15 Mar 2010 17:55

readingbedding
AmazingMan Guys,

I realise that you are feeling the stench of lower league football pervade your shiny new stadium once again but guess what - you don't have a divine right to top-flight football. Let's face it, you've only ever been in the top tier for 2 years so don't be getting any aspirations about being a big club despite what fancy your art boffin celia-black dating tory weasel chairman may feed to you. God, the guy is a joke up North, you'd think anyone would be so pompous as to name the stadium after themselves up here. Yet he is feted down your way. Can't say I'm surprised, anyone South of the Trent thinks success is based on a clipped accent and how expensive your cocktail is. You guys need to get over your class hang-ups and show a bit of grit.

What I would say however is that your demise may not be all bad. I too do sometimes yearn for the days of lower league football, easy access to tickets, away ends where you can act the maggot without being collared, lack of hangers-on and johnny come lately fans. In some ways I envy you. If, as reported, you guys are in serious financial bother and desperately pimping yourselves about for a buyer and if, most likely, you struggle to find one (you're not exactly a catch, Reading lacks prestige) then please know that as a fellow small-town club battling the big boys (with considerably more success) as you once did, that our solidarity is guaranteed. Indeed if such an arrangement such as you guys being a feeder club to ourselves, for example, might be arranged in future years so that your financial future be guaranteed and we may be able to cherrypick the few youngsters with enough Northern grit and soul to make the grade here then everyone's a winner. We may also farm out our reserves and youth players to you guys. This is the way football is going, the divide is growing and you guys chose exactly the wrong time to get off the gravy train. As a gesture of our goodwill and an acknowledgement that we never forget where we came from, the financial investment in your club, such that you be our feeder club may prevent you from going part-time or worse still, bust.
Long may the good relationship between our clubs continue, and if that may be in some kind of foster father mode then so be it. Never let it be said we are a club who doesn't care for the little man.

You're a phucking weirdo.
100% bone-fide loner.
Nice one Barry George.

Hi, Stoke fan here.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 15 Mar 2010 17:57

readingbedding
readingbedding
AmazingMan Guys,

I realise that you are feeling the stench of lower league football pervade your shiny new stadium once again but guess what - you don't have a divine right to top-flight football. Let's face it, you've only ever been in the top tier for 2 years so don't be getting any aspirations about being a big club despite what fancy your art boffin celia-black dating tory weasel chairman may feed to you. God, the guy is a joke up North, you'd think anyone would be so pompous as to name the stadium after themselves up here. Yet he is feted down your way. Can't say I'm surprised, anyone South of the Trent thinks success is based on a clipped accent and how expensive your cocktail is. You guys need to get over your class hang-ups and show a bit of grit.

What I would say however is that your demise may not be all bad. I too do sometimes yearn for the days of lower league football, easy access to tickets, away ends where you can act the maggot without being collared, lack of hangers-on and johnny come lately fans. In some ways I envy you. If, as reported, you guys are in serious financial bother and desperately pimping yourselves about for a buyer and if, most likely, you struggle to find one (you're not exactly a catch, Reading lacks prestige) then please know that as a fellow small-town club battling the big boys (with considerably more success) as you once did, that our solidarity is guaranteed. Indeed if such an arrangement such as you guys being a feeder club to ourselves, for example, might be arranged in future years so that your financial future be guaranteed and we may be able to cherrypick the few youngsters with enough Northern grit and soul to make the grade here then everyone's a winner. We may also farm out our reserves and youth players to you guys. This is the way football is going, the divide is growing and you guys chose exactly the wrong time to get off the gravy train. As a gesture of our goodwill and an acknowledgement that we never forget where we came from, the financial investment in your club, such that you be our feeder club may prevent you from going part-time or worse still, bust.
Long may the good relationship between our clubs continue, and if that may be in some kind of foster father mode then so be it. Never let it be said we are a club who doesn't care for the little man.

You're a phucking weirdo.
100% bone-fide loner.
Nice one Barry George.

Hi, Stoke fan here.

Hi Barry

readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

by readingbedding » 15 Mar 2010 17:58

Hi Parrot.
Loony.

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular

by Gus the teenage cow » 15 Mar 2010 18:00

readingbedding Hi Parrot.
Loony.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 15 Mar 2010 19:49

Platypuss Stoke fan here fellas
Post Posted by AmazingMan on 02 Nov 2009 22:01

IP for this post: 79.97.151.121 (Look up IP)
Other users posting from this IP Posts
Gus the teenage cow 43

:?

OldBiscuit

by OldBiscuit » 15 Mar 2010 23:03

AmazingMan Alright guys, I work with a bloke from Reading who was banging on about second season syndrome to me and saying we'd be certainties to go down, not looking like it so far (despite buying a whole bunch of rejects from your lot).

Anyway we are doing pretty well at the moment and I don't want to rub it in but I have no idea how the likes of Sonko and Kitson formed part of a record-breaking team.

Let's face it football has moved on a long way since then and you lot have been left behind. I am amazed and not amazed by how far and how quickly you have fallen. For a year or so you were the underdog's model, now you have been forgotten. We are the team of the everyman now and unlike you lot, we will stick around. I wish you all the best in your fight against relegation, if you have any sense you will adopt our forceful, vibrant, attacking form of football, We are physical, strong and passionate at the moment and from watching you lot, it seems those are exactly the qualities you are lacking. Also from what I recall your new stadium lacks a bit of atmosphere so get behind your guys even if they are shocking.

I hope the friendship between our two clubs will continue, we have always gotten on well, and who knows you may get the chance to earn a big payday if you draw us away in a cup tie, also we may help you out with some loans from our reserves.

Best wishes and here's hoping you guys don't slide into administration and honestly you may think it's a permanent decline but believe it or not, we too were a shambles once. I really would ignore the doom-mongers, I can see you guys, at the very least maintaining your status as a football league club in the next few years. I hope you guys are not "doing a luton" - you deserve some kind of league club and a more vociferous support. Just maintain the belief that that can be achieved and you'll be ok.

Look who's back in Town, it's PATMAX! The Wheelz Boyz are gonna get you!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 15 Mar 2010 23:09

The more I read this the more I laugh knowing it was from Gus, especially with his use of English slang. :lol:

144 posts