Back from the Game - Coventry City

124 posts
brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Back from the Game - Coventry City

by brendywendy » 08 Apr 2010 09:35

Jack Celliers
Plymouth_Royal A big LOL at some of you saying Sig will go for 2million. As someone mentioned earlier there was big money for some of the young players bought from the championship Ramsey, Adam Johnson and Bale. All of these players were not only playing bloody well, but have fantastic Technical ability. Sig definitely falls into that bracket and for a central midfielder to score as many as he has in his first full season is testament to his ability. Just look at the goals he's scored Long range, Free kicks, Ice cool penalties, close range. And not to mention his skill, ball control and his passing ability which I don't feel is noticed too much by some of you. In my eyes he is going to be one hell of player and when we sell him to a big club we will get at least as much as we did for Doyle.

It looks like the £2-3 million estimate is about right.
http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/readingfc/s/2068945_reading_not_entertaining_gylfi_sigurdsson_offers

Never mind. Davies will come good.

it doesnt say anything of the sort.

it says we will not entertain those kind of offers, though obviously every player has his price.

Hugo Boss
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Hugo Boss » 09 Apr 2010 13:18

Why don't we all wait and see whether or not he actually goes before LOL'ing at each other eh??

If he goes for £2m over the summer, myself and Waxjers can LOL at you lot and if not, then you can have a LOL at us. :roll:

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 09 Apr 2010 14:20

Hugo Boss Why don't we all wait and see whether or not he actually goes before LOL'ing at each other eh??

If he goes for £2m over the summer, myself and Waxjers can LOL at you lot and if not, then you can have a LOL at us. :roll:

Actually if he goes for £2 million you will have been a long way out on your guess seeing as your valuation was well under £1.5 million.

The rewriting of history has already begun in the bid to gain the all important HNA 'I told you so' honours !!

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 10 Apr 2010 18:53

Hugo Boss Why don't we all wait and see whether or not he actually goes before LOL'ing at each other eh??

im going back and deleting all my posts first
then you wont be able to lol at me, and ill still be able to lol at you :lol:

124 posts