The Calm Thread

245 posts
Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

Re: The Calm Thread

by Royal Ginger » 24 Nov 2012 18:24

Language people, that's just not...grooooovy.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 24 Nov 2012 18:24

Pepe the Horseman
MmmMonsterMunch Well go & support another fcuking team then instead of whinging ALL the fcuking time.

You ought to be a Chelsea fan!

Yeh, shame on those that are upset when we lose and want us to stay up :!: Cunts

Not at all but he moans about pretty much everything RFC does on & off the pitch so one has to ask if he hates it that much why bother..

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 24 Nov 2012 18:25

The calm thread is a cancer on the board I h8

Stuboo

by Stuboo » 24 Nov 2012 18:29

The team board could do with a calm space. There are plenty of panic and moan threads. Why not leave us to be calm here?

Peace and love.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 Nov 2012 18:29

We're in trouble. Brian's management is currently poor. We have lots of problems in defence and midfield in particular. Players are worried, nervous and out of form. Our best players from last season aren't really performing. Most of our signings have performed disappointingly.

But, we won our first game last week. We've been competitive in most games we've played. If not throughout then for significant spells. We're far from cut adrift. We have plenty of time left. We have some easier games coming up. There's still time to get better, we're far from down yet.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 24 Nov 2012 18:34

Ian Royal We're in trouble. Brian's management is currently poor. We have lots of problems in defence and midfield in particular. Players are worried, nervous and out of form. Our best players from last season aren't really performing. Most of our signings have performed disappointingly.

But, we won our first game last week. We've been competitive in most games we've played. If not throughout then for significant spells. We're far from cut adrift. We have plenty of time left. We have some easier games coming up. There's still time to get better, we're far from down yet.

Agree Ian but the point is

Peace and love man

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Nov 2012 18:35

Great win for Windsor today.

I love football man.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Nov 2012 18:40

I'm warning you through peace and love, no more negative energy. Peace and love, peace and love.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 24 Nov 2012 18:48

MmmMonsterMunch
Pepe the Horseman
MmmMonsterMunch Well go & support another fcuking team then instead of whinging ALL the fcuking time.

Yeh, shame on those that are upset when we lose and want us to stay up :!: Cunts

Not at all but he moans about pretty much everything RFC does on & off the pitch so one has to ask if he hates it that much why bother..

You sir are a F*cking liar! Plenty of positivity and support in the past if you care to look. However, unlike life's losers, I'm not prepared to sit back and just let everything turn to rat shyte without comment. Perhaps it is you who should go and support another fcuking team of losers as losing is your clearly your thing.

Sorry hippies, I've invaded the calm again. I'm off to join the real world where people care enough to want others to work their balls off to be winners, rather than accepting mediocrity.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 Nov 2012 18:48

bcubed
Ian Royal We're in trouble. Brian's management is currently poor. We have lots of problems in defence and midfield in particular. Players are worried, nervous and out of form. Our best players from last season aren't really performing. Most of our signings have performed disappointingly.

Peace and love man

I'm sorry, I thought someone said this was for calm and rational analysis of the situation, not for drug addled pretending there's nothing wrong.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Nov 2012 18:51

RoyalBlue You sir are a F*cking liar! Plenty of positivity and support in the past if you care to look. However, unlike life's losers, I'm not prepared to sit back and just let everything turn to rat shyte without comment. Perhaps it is you who should go and support another fcuking team of losers as losing is your clearly your thing.

Sorry hippies, I've invaded the calm again. I'm off to join the real world where people care enough to want others to work their balls off to be winners, rather than accepting mediocrity.

You're living vicariously through football. What you need is to allow some positive energy into your Chakras and to stop worrying about something you can't control.

Peace and love.
Last edited by sandman on 24 Nov 2012 18:55, edited 2 times in total.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 24 Nov 2012 18:51

RoyalBlue You sir are a F*cking liar! Plenty of positivity and support in the past if you care to look. However, unlike life's losers, I'm not prepared to sit back and just let everything turn to rat shyte without comment. Perhaps it is you who should go and support another fcuking team of losers as losing is your clearly your thing.

Oh do fuck off old chap. If you wouldn't mind awfully.

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 24 Nov 2012 18:57

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Nov 2012 19:35

Here's some advice, when you're ready for Peace and Love then Peace and Love will be ready for you.

Don't be afraid of the Peace and Love.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 24 Nov 2012 19:48

Ian Royal
bcubed

Peace and love man

I'm sorry, I thought someone said this was for calm and rational analysis of the situation, not for drug addled pretending there's nothing wrong.

No it's the latter
Analysis is just too depressing, especially if its rational :!:

Stuboo

by Stuboo » 24 Nov 2012 19:56

Poor Royal Blue, he just doesn't get it, does he. Peace and love to you anyway brother.

As Churchill said, "Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

Peaaaaaace!

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 24 Nov 2012 20:20

It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves. 

Reading FC are doing just fine in my book.

Just fine.

SamRoyal_

by SamRoyal_ » 24 Nov 2012 20:25

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Nov 2012 20:27

Pepe the Horseman

'greed. Shame on them, Peace and Love.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 24 Nov 2012 22:00

Do you think venting bile and bullshit actually mean anything to anyone else other than yourself. Get over it and yourself.

245 posts