Y26 you are a disgrace.

200 posts
cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 06 May 2007 16:45

vidvud
cmonurz
blue_army1871 I sit in Y26 and i have to admit some people are complete idiots but without them there would be virtually no singing or atmosphere except from the pain in the arse drummer

I'd sooner have fewer singers than any of the brainless idiots attend a match at the Madejski next season.

yeah, you've already said that

And I said it again. Do you disagree with me?

pieface

by pieface » 06 May 2007 17:16

This is a crap and stupid argument.Two people had a fight not the whole of Y26.Also i would like to put foward that Y26 have supported the club through the whole seasoin, through thier singing.In matches singing makes more of a differance than clapping the players, on a lap round the field.Lets be honest the players didnt look one bit like they really wanted to walk round the pitch, after a dissapointing display.If people leave early from the cinema, do you go on the cinema fan club, and cry and moan like a b****?It is thier moeny, thier choice, to leave when they want.Also im sick about this plasitc talk.It is true that us fans who have watched and supported Reading through Crap are being forced out, though i enjoyed those days and that is why i went and payed.Also i know for the club to move foward we need more fans, so we have more money.This is the way business works, once somthing becomes successfull more people know about the business, and the business make more money and grows.So lets all grow up a bit, and stop having individuals who think they can say who fans should be, and how they can act.P.S It is not like thier were ever any incidents in the clubs history like this at Elm Park?

fester_royal_blue

by fester_royal_blue » 06 May 2007 17:20

sorry but id like to be considered exempty from this overly b*llox thread.. i sit in y26 and have done for a few years now. i sat through all 90 tedious minutes of yesterdays game and stood and applauded with genuine heart at the end of it ... does this mean that i am a disgrace? or is it just too high up there on your horse to come down?

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 06 May 2007 17:25

fester_royal_blue sorry but id like to be considered exempty from this overly b*llox thread.. i sit in y26 and have done for a few years now. i sat through all 90 tedious minutes of yesterdays game and stood and applauded with genuine heart at the end of it ... does this mean that i am a disgrace? or is it just too high up there on your horse to come down?

You are exempt, it's quite clear who this thread is aimed at.

vidvud

by vidvud » 06 May 2007 18:50

zac naloen
fester_royal_blue sorry but id like to be considered exempty from this overly b*llox thread.. i sit in y26 and have done for a few years now. i sat through all 90 tedious minutes of yesterdays game and stood and applauded with genuine heart at the end of it ... does this mean that i am a disgrace? or is it just too high up there on your horse to come down?

You are exempt, it's quite clear who this thread is aimed at.

2 people?

biscuitsrus

by biscuitsrus » 06 May 2007 21:48

RfcMad2002 two scenarios.....................

1 - how would you feel if you went to the cinema and five minutes before the end of the film half of the audience stood up, blocking your view, making you get up and sit down over and over for them to get out?

2 - how would you feel if you'd spent ages at work on a project or working extra hours, putting so much effort in, just for your bosses and peers to simply leave without thanking you?

think about it....... :roll:

the film was probably crap

spending ages on a project doesn't mean it's any good and I hope the guy wasn't sacked as a result of taking too long!!

peeping_bernal

by peeping_bernal » 06 May 2007 22:47

As a ST in Y26 I swapped today but after the game I went to see the poeple I have sat with all year, and then we moved to a position on the halfway line for the 'lap of honour'. Due to the wait, about 10 mins I would say the crowd dispersed and this helped make it into a non event along with a shocking and cring worthy display, but how many of these have we seen this year? Lets put it into perspective, 2 or 3 bad days in a season at this level, not bad. At the start of the year we would of been happy with 17th and now we are moaning that we may not make Europe, get real and just enjoy what has been a magical season.

knobby_1871

by knobby_1871 » 06 May 2007 23:15

RfcMad2002 two scenarios.....................

1 - how would you feel if you went to the cinema and five minutes before the end of the film half of the audience stood up, blocking your view, making you get up and sit down over and over for them to get out?

2 - how would you feel if you'd spent ages at work on a project or working extra hours, putting so much effort in, just for your bosses and peers to simply leave without thanking you?

think about it....... :roll:

plastic without a doubt, get over it

rob the royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rob the royal » 06 May 2007 23:23

AbovetheI
RoyalBlue Maybe, but they and all the others who snubbed our fantastic team and management by leaving early today, before the lap and honour, are the true plastics.

You sir, are a tit. I left after the second goal went in because of the performance. It is unacceptable to lose a game like we did yesterday, and none of the team deserved my applause. If I want to leave 5 minutes early then I will, and no one in Y26, or on a message board can tell me otherwise. End of.

i didn't leave after the 2nd goal, but left at the end of the game, after applauding the team as i always do after any performance, good or bad. but after a bad performance, to have a lap of honour just seemed out of place to me, so i didn't stick around for that.

the real achievement won't be getting into europe or staying in the premiership this year, it will be still being in the premiership a few years down the line, if we do that what are we going to do, have a lap of honour every year? the players should have just stayed out as a team at the final whistle and given the fans a clap for a minute, that would have done me.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 07 May 2007 01:19

I think it was offside, although the linesman thought differently.

It's a tough one.

Irvinchangeyaname

by Irvinchangeyaname » 07 May 2007 10:21

rob the royal to have a lap of honour just seemed out of place to me, so i didn't stick around for that.

The lap of honour was not about the result against Watford, it was about the whole season. I don't believe that those not sticking around are automatically plastics, but I do wish a few more had taken a few minutes away from their normal routine to show their appreciation for the players efforts over the course of it.

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 07 May 2007 10:23

Irvinchangeyaname
rob the royal to have a lap of honour just seemed out of place to me, so i didn't stick around for that.

The lap of honour was not about the result against Watford, it was about the whole season. I don't believe that those not sticking around are automatically plastics, but I do wish a few more had taken a few minutes away from their normal routine to show their appreciation for the players efforts over the course of it.

well done that man

not starting a plastic argument, but a good 90% of the people that stayed wouldve been there when we were in div 2

just saying

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 07 May 2007 10:50

I didn't stay and I was there when we were last relegated and al through division 2. If they had announced the thing last week I may have worked out how to get home by missing the bus. As it turned out the buses did hold back, shame that wasn't anoounced as all those on the buses would have loved to have remained.

Mrs Butler
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Mrs Butler » 07 May 2007 11:08

can i just state the guy who i saw throw the first punch, was actually from Y25

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 07 May 2007 12:14

Mrs Butler can i just state the guy who i saw throw the first punch, was actually from Y25

Was it AngryRFC?

savage 4 england

by savage 4 england » 07 May 2007 12:48

It all occured in between Y25 and Y26

tilehurst hoop

by tilehurst hoop » 07 May 2007 13:04

the fights and stuff like that at reading just make the game your watching more entertaining any1 remember sheffield united at home :)

davis69

by davis69 » 07 May 2007 13:11

y26 a disgrace? my answer to thats is why don't you just f*** off!!! without y26 and y25 our stadium would be as quite as highbury was!!!! i will be at blackburn next week like i have been to every game this year so not all of y26 and 25 are a disgrace!!!

Sharpy
Hob Nob Regular

by Sharpy » 07 May 2007 13:11

tilehurst hoop the fights and stuff like that at reading just make the game your watching more entertaining any1 remember sheffield united at home :)

this season or last?!

enlighten me...

200 posts