Shaun Cummings

223 posts
winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: Shaun Cummings

by winchester_royal » 18 Oct 2009 23:05

Ian Royal
winchester_royal
Forest Gump BBC report was not very complimentary. But not right to single out one player when whole team is sh!te

If we'd had a competent RB we'd have won yesterday.

What a ridiculous thing to say, no matter how bad Cummings was.

We were good for the first 20 minutes, on top I'd say, until they realised that all they had to do was give it to Jerome Thomas. He was their ONLY attacking outlet, and if we'd have handled him we would have won.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Oct 2009 01:06

Ian Royal The last resort of an idiot.

I have been to games, I've seen Cummings 3 times this season, that's almost half his games. Besides I'm not arguing with you about whether he's any good, just showing you up to be a total div.

Yawn, no one values your opinion here IR. You are a less melodramatic dramatic version of royalee.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 01:38

FiNeRaIn

I have been to games, I've seen Cummings 3 times this season, that's almost half his games. Besides I'm not arguing with you about whether he's any good, just showing you up to be a total div.

Yawn, no one values your opinion here IR. You are a less melodramatic dramatic version of royalee.

Coming from you. :lol:

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Oct 2009 01:59

Royalee
FiNeRaIn

Coming from you. :lol:

Run away to your blog buddy - its the only place you post anything of note. :lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 02:01

I have a new article up tomorrow actually...would have been up today but I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it given how depressed Reading make me feel about football at weekends.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 19 Oct 2009 02:50

Royalee I have a new article up tomorrow actually...would have been up today but I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it given how depressed Reading make me feel about football at weekends.

Join the club, still weighing up QPR away on tuesday though, even though they have a ridiculous midfield that will embarrass us without conscience.

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 19 Oct 2009 06:20

Royalee I have a new article up tomorrow actually...would have been up today but I couldn't bring myself to finish writing it given how depressed Reading make me feel about football at weekends.

What is your blog ?

Ryn

by Ryn » 19 Oct 2009 07:12

FiNeRaIn

Ian is one of the more rational posters on this forum.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 19 Oct 2009 08:12

Whether it be confidence or his age, the fact is at the moment Cummings is way out of his depth. When you add to this Kebe playing in front of him it's a recipe for disaster.

Is kelly any better ?

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 19 Oct 2009 08:18

gazzer, loyal royal I honestly thought the whole point of being a defender was that you are able to defend

Doesn't stop Cashley...

Tony Le Mesmer
Hob Nob Regular

by Tony Le Mesmer » 19 Oct 2009 08:28

Scarface Whether it be confidence or his age, the fact is at the moment Cummings is way out of his depth. When you add to this Kebe playing in front of him it's a recipe for disaster.

Is kelly any better ?

Unfortunately no, he is completely out of his depth as well.

Still, Davies can fill in there. ...Oh.

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 19 Oct 2009 10:05

Cummings would get into my top ten of worst RFC footballers and he's only been here five minutes.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 19 Oct 2009 10:12

any news on bertis fitness after being taken off on sat?
and kellys fitness? im guessing thats why hes not been involved so far?
and armstrong?
woefully short of full backs currently- makes the rosi decision seem a bit hasty(er)

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 19 Oct 2009 10:23

No longer enjoying the Rodgers Revolution then?

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 19 Oct 2009 10:25

be at qpr all to witness 3 points for us

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 19 Oct 2009 10:34

Big Foot

Reading's league position>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Royalee's credibility

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 19 Oct 2009 10:39

the lady has turned

Tilehurst Mike

by Tilehurst Mike » 19 Oct 2009 11:02

This guy really looks out of his depth and his positional sense of play and tracking back are woeful. To be honest though, the current team looks ripe for relegation whichever players/formations are used so perhaps it is being harsh to single out Cummings. We must have the worst 'attack' in the division and when you look at the players to choose from, it doesn't give you much inspiration!!
You get what you pay for, so the 'peanuts' we paid for cummings, Rasiak, Howard is going to give you what we are currently getting. The Management team are totally out of their depth and teh coaching and tactics seem non-existent. Don't get me wrong, Cummings at the moment appears a very very poor player, but their are so many other things wrong at the club at the moment, it is difficult to know where to begin!

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 19 Oct 2009 11:03

would much rather kelly, sigurdson, davies etc be given the chance to play that badly than watch that kind of crap from a bunch of average nobodys dragged in as panic buys, at least id care about them

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Oct 2009 12:00

Schards#2
Big Foot

Reading's league position>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Royalee's credibility

How so? All I've said is that I'm not happy Rodgers has backtracked on some of his policies from the start of the season - I'm still in favour of giving him a few more games to see what he does, which is more than can be said for most people.

223 posts