Brian: The right decision?

3714 posts

Have the club done the right thing to sack Brian today?

Yes
51%
No
40%
Not sure
9%

Total votes: 568
windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Brian: The right decision?

by windermere_royal » 11 Aug 2013 14:02

lets dig up this dinosaur up everytime his name gets mentioned in the media , any chance of it dying a death..ever?

Colin Cheeselog

by Colin Cheeselog » 11 Aug 2013 14:28

Harpers So Solid Crew
Colin Cheeselog
Harpers So Solid Crew Blackman, who was scoring for fun at Sheff Utd.

11 goals, including 6 penalties, in 28 League One games = "scoring for fun"?

All that matters is the goals scored figure.

So it's agreed, he wasn't "scoring for fun".

royal_ross

by royal_ross » 11 Aug 2013 14:52

Yeah...because the Mirror are always been good boys haven't they? :roll:

Hint: Don't believe everything you read in the media.

royal_ross

by royal_ross » 11 Aug 2013 14:55

sandman LOL

When you are manager of a club like Leeds you play up on their history, the size of the club both in the past and potentially in the future as that is what is important to the fans and the City. When you are manager of Reading who are you play on living in the now, enjoying the success that you are currently having because you haven't had it before and being the underdog who does it your own way.

It's picture of a typical tabloid headline with no context involved, tweeted by a complete cock end and posted on here by another complete cock end. No need to get your pitchforks out.

This. Considering he has not said a bad word about us since he's left (quite complimentary from what I've heard) it's quite sad people believe a newspaper effort over him.

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 11 Aug 2013 14:59

He got my support while he was here, but he isn't any more so he will get just as much stick as anyone else, and it's far game. I really hope we stick one up Leeds when they come down.

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 11 Aug 2013 15:00

royal_ross
sandman LOL

When you are manager of a club like Leeds you play up on their history, the size of the club both in the past and potentially in the future as that is what is important to the fans and the City. When you are manager of Reading who are you play on living in the now, enjoying the success that you are currently having because you haven't had it before and being the underdog who does it your own way.

It's picture of a typical tabloid headline with no context involved, tweeted by a complete cock end and posted on here by another complete cock end. No need to get your pitchforks out.

This. Considering he has not said a bad word about us since he's left (quite complimentary from what I've heard) it's quite sad people believe a newspaper effort over him.

You clearly missed his comments at Leeds end of season ball. He made a few derogatory comments about our support!

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 11 Aug 2013 15:02

Cobi
royal_ross
sandman LOL

You clearly missed his comments at Leeds end of season ball. He made a few derogatory comments about our support!

Good. Judging by your previous comment he was right too.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Aug 2013 15:11

Cobi
royal_ross
sandman LOL

Nothing worse than you see from most of our own supporters on this forum.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 11 Aug 2013 15:25

Indeed, and we all get called c*nts at least twice a day so no reason the same fate shouldn't be bestowed upon Bri.

At the end of the day I have no problem with him trying to win the support of his new fanbase, however if he's going to do it by putting the occasional cheap jab in (which he's entitled to do) then any abuse he gets in return is fair game.

Alexander Litvinenko
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Winner - HNA? Music Quiz 2013. The Great Sounds of Polonium 210.

by Alexander Litvinenko » 11 Aug 2013 16:52

Football manager in telling his own set of fans what they want to hear shocker!

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 11 Aug 2013 19:04

Think Bolton and certainly ourselves look better than both Leicester and Leeds!

One8Seven1

by One8Seven1 » 11 Aug 2013 19:17

winchester_royal Indeed, and we all get called c*nts at least twice a day so no reason the same fate shouldn't be bestowed upon Bri.

At the end of the day I have no problem with him trying to win the support of his new fanbase, however if he's going to do it by putting the occasional cheap jab in (which he's entitled to do) then any abuse he gets in return is fair game.

I'll neither cheer or boo the man, but he wont be getting an appreciative welcome either. He's coming here desperately wanting to get one over us, and I'm sure we're all equally keen to get one over him as well.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 11 Aug 2013 19:26

I'll give him the respect I would give to any previous manager. Since i've been attending in terms of achievement*

Coppell >>>>>>>>>>>> McD >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pardew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(there aren't enough >) Rodgers

*Rodgers could have gone on to.....who knows

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Aug 2013 19:33

Why not give him a round of applause for all he did for the club in over a decades worth of service? You don't have to do it during the game just before and/or after.

What harm will it do you?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 11 Aug 2013 19:55

One8Seven1
winchester_royal Indeed, and we all get called c*nts at least twice a day so no reason the same fate shouldn't be bestowed upon Bri.

I'll neither cheer or boo the man, but he wont be getting an appreciative welcome either. He's coming here desperately wanting to get one over us, and I'm sure we're all equally keen to get one over him as well.

I'll clap him and give him the respect he deserves, but I won't be judging those who choose to have a pop at him

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 11 Aug 2013 20:24

sandman Why not give him a round of applause for all he did for the club in over a decades worth of service? You don't have to do it during the game just before and/or after.

Nothing, but fans are fickle.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 11 Aug 2013 21:04

LoyalRoyalFan
sandman Why not give him a round of applause for all he did for the club in over a decades worth of service? You don't have to do it during the game just before and/or after.

Nothing, but fans are fickle.

And, as some demonstrate on here, are 1. thick and 2. have no dignity. But let's face it, they ain't gonna change (refer to no.1).

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 11 Aug 2013 21:05

Friday Fan never left whilst Brian was in charge.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 11 Aug 2013 21:06

winchester_royal
One8Seven1

I'll clap him and give him the respect he deserves, but I won't be judging those who choose to have a pop at him

I certainly will. Championship winner with Reading 2 seasons ago and you boo him??? What sort of morons are you?

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 11 Aug 2013 21:12

winchester_royal
One8Seven1

People like you are the worst kind of scum.

3714 posts