Daniel Carrico

185 posts
LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Daniel Carrico

by LoyalRoyal22 » 10 Mar 2013 10:01

Why is he not getting any minutes, and we is brian not asked the question... So fustrating

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 10 Mar 2013 10:11

LoyalRoyal22 Why is he not getting any minutes, and we is brian not asked the question... So fustrating

Because McDermott says he still isn't fit and it doesn't matter because we have plenty of cover in midfield! :lol: :cry:

LumpWarden

by LumpWarden » 10 Mar 2013 10:14

LoyalRoyal22 Why is he not getting any minutes, and we is brian not asked the question... So fustrating

I was told that dellor quizzed Brian about carrico and was firmly requested to drop the issue. Whatever is wrong with the guy the club don't want to discuss it.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 10 Mar 2013 10:30

LumpWarden

I was told that dellor quizzed Brian about carrico and was firmly requested to drop the issue. Whatever is wrong with the guy the club don't want to discuss it.

If true, Dellor should have firmly refused to drop the subject and BBCRB should have broadcast him being pressured to drop it. Another f*cking massive cock up of a signing by McDermott and Hammond! :twisted:

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 10 Mar 2013 10:57

RoyalBlue
LumpWarden

If true, Dellor should have firmly refused to drop the subject and BBCRB should have broadcast him being pressured to drop it. Another f*cking massive cock up of a signing by McDermott and Hammond! :twisted:

If a corporation owned by a Russian millionaire puts you under pressure to shut up - you shut up

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 10 Mar 2013 20:15

So whats the issue then, another fall out :roll:

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 10 Mar 2013 20:17

RoyalBlue
LumpWarden

He's pretty obviously got a dodgy knee which the medical failed to pick up.

Puts another spin on why he didn't appear for Sporting.

Divvy

by Divvy » 10 Mar 2013 20:30

Whilst I agree there is/was an issue with his knee (as it was strapped in his first reserve/u21 game), he was fit for a place on the bench at United in the cup, then vanished again. The whole thing is very odd.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 10 Mar 2013 20:32

Uke
RoyalBlue
LumpWarden

If a corporation owned by a Russian millionaire puts you under pressure to shut up - you shut up

Not if you've got anything between your legs you don't! Anton fancies taking on the mighty BBC?! :wink: Although I doubt any pressure was exerted.

ZacNaloen
RoyalBlue
LumpWarden I was told that dellor quizzed Brian about carrico and was firmly requested to drop the issue. Whatever is wrong with the guy the club don't want to discuss it.

The same medical team that sank the move for BWP?!

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 10 Mar 2013 20:39

Yes, that's why it is odd and I suspect the club are feeling rather embarassed.

They should just get him fixed and ready for next season. Well, hopefully they are doing that and that's why he has disappeared again.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 10 Mar 2013 21:42

Big Ern Thats lovely Para, Thank you for your contribution as always. Nice to see you can still take out all of lifes frustrations on the internet. You are a special guy.

Lulz Ern. I'm not the one slagging off players I've never seen. I'm not the one writing paragraphs to posters I don't know. Nice to see I can still wind you up tho. Love to your m8's too. Hope they're keeping you up to date with what I'm up to. xxx.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

Re:

by maffff » 11 Mar 2013 10:27

ZacNaloen They should just get him fixed and ready for next season.

Was always the plan. Didn't think we'd be able to get him for what we did again at any point, the contract situation was the ideal time for a possible bargain if it comes off.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 10:38

ZacNaloen
RoyalBlue
LumpWarden I was told that dellor quizzed Brian about carrico and was firmly requested to drop the issue. Whatever is wrong with the guy the club don't want to discuss it.

im not sure the medical failed. most injuries arent a immediate red light on a transfer.
if it was something that they assessed and decided it wasnt a long term thing, theyd still ok the purchase if the player was one they wanted enough
or if the price was cut low enough to mean it was worth the gamble

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 11 Mar 2013 10:47

One thing that's different about this transfer to pretty much anything we've ever done before is it's got Steve Head's fingerprints all over it. This situation won't be a surprise to the club.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 11 Mar 2013 10:47

melonhead im not sure the medical failed. most injuries arent a immediate red light on a transfer.

Unless you're George Boyd and your vision is less than 20:20...

Biscuit_Boy

by Biscuit_Boy » 11 Mar 2013 11:04

We were painfully short in midfield, so we signed someone who is not fit and let Jay Tabb go. Good work.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 11 Mar 2013 11:06

Biscuit_Boy We were painfully short in midfield, so we signed someone who is not fit and let Jay Tabb go. Good work.

But then we're not quite as "short" though are we... :wink:

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 11 Mar 2013 13:32

What i dont understand is why play him 45 min against Wba he was fit then (not match fit) but fit and since then he has only played 90 min in a reserve game and been on bench, i think it was Mcd played his cards hoping Carrico was going to save face but it has backfired the same as it has done with our super sub when he scored a few goals from the bench but that has dried up now, i do beleive that Mcd is a man way way out of his depth who gambles on very imortant team matters rarther then having a good working foundation and a plan A the club as a whole is in complete meltdown back to the championship due to gambles that have not worked

howser
Hob Nob Regular

by howser » 11 Mar 2013 13:59

There is no mystery here with Carrico, DaniAl is a highly talented portugese footballer much admired and chased by many top european clubs, DaniEl is his accident prone twin-brother who has never kicked a football in his life !!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 11 Mar 2013 15:40

Tokyo Sex Whale Carrico, 24, said: “When I knew Reading were interested I looked on the internet about the town and the club.

“I had to see where it was and noticed it’s close to London and Heathrow, which made me feel good. I’m beginning to know the area and I like the atmosphere.

Surprised he hadn't heard of us prior to our interest. Not overly relevant to the convo but a little snippet of info.

Good to see that he was so impressed with the club, rather than the town and location! :(

185 posts