RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

Re: LITA GONJE OUT ON LOAN

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:10

Gordons Cumming
Platypuss
Royal Rother Often removing a bad apple is the best way of preserving the excellence of the rest of the crop.

Indeed. But doing it outside the Prem transfer window is probably not the time to do it though.

Maybe he tried to do something in January but was unsuccessful. Maybe....

So the fool Coppell should have made sure he strengthened his squad with another forward whilst the window was still open.

And is Parjudas really stupid enough to take on a bad apple and derail his own team?

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 05 Mar 2008 14:10

SpaceCruiser Well, where is it then?

I said I could, not that I would.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 05 Mar 2008 14:12

So Kebe can play up front just like Fae could play right wing??

1871royals

by 1871royals » 05 Mar 2008 14:14

After the spurs game LL said that if he wasn’t even SC long term plans he thought someone else should be given a chance, as he didn’t want to be cup tied. Which is understandable. SC told him to play and LL obliged. He has proven he is willing to play by contributing to the reserves.

I think LL would have been justified in being a lot more critical of SC.

All the people slating LL attitude do not have any recent facts to back up it up. He got into an argument in a club a year ago, WOW hes such a bad apple. As indicated in my previous post the players and staff like him. SC seems to be the only person with a problem.

We are struggling to replace players. e.g. Sidwell and Little. We should not be allowing Leroy to leave.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 05 Mar 2008 14:14

RoyalBlue
Gordons Cumming
Platypuss Indeed. But doing it outside the Prem transfer window is probably not the time to do it though.

Maybe he tried to do something in January but was unsuccessful. Maybe....

So the fool Coppell should have made sure he strengthened his squad with another forward whilst the window was still open.

And is Parjudas really stupid enough to take on a bad apple and derail his own team?

Well he's got Halford!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 05 Mar 2008 14:16

Has Lita really done anything off the pitch worse than Kitson and Oster have done in the past?

Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

by Southbank Old Boy » 05 Mar 2008 14:18

Platypuss Has Lita really done anything off the pitch worse than Kitson and Oster have done in the past?

Nope, not that we know about.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:20

What a smart move by Coppell - even better than Paddy Kenny's recent own goal.

Madejski, Howe and Coppell want everyone to be positive.

Everyone, players and supporters alike, get a terrific and visible lift from the win at Middlesbrough.

What does Coppell do? Build on that feel good factor to drive on out of the relegation places? No, absolutely deflate things by shipping one of our three proven PL goalscorers out on loan to Charlton whilst one of the remaining two continues to fire more blanks than a eunuch!

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 05 Mar 2008 14:21

Platypuss Has Lita really done anything off the pitch worse than Kitson and Oster have done in the past?

Nope, not at all. All Lita has done is being attacked in a club, and acted a bit of a tit for his mates. Whereas Kitson has been done for drink driving and Oster for shooting a team mate in the face with a bb gun.

Blue and White Toucan

by Blue and White Toucan » 05 Mar 2008 14:26

Rest assued we will beat City on Saturday and then pick up another win against Birmingham and a surprising draw against Blackburn.

All WITHOUT Lita.

I think that at this moment in time he is not a great loss to the squad and maybe the next 28 days will see him find his scoring boots in the Championship. I hope that he does and comes back for the away game against Newcastle raring to go.

LOL at all the 'experts' on this board who seem to think that they know best and don't trust the management that work with the squad almost every day.
Last edited by Blue and White Toucan on 05 Mar 2008 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 05 Mar 2008 14:27

How utterly perplexing.

If we were midtable and safe, basically who cares. But we're going to need every little inch of talent in the squad to save us this season - so how can losing Lita be anything but detrimental to the club?

Does Coppell feel that an unhappy Lita is disturbing the dressing room?

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 05 Mar 2008 14:30

All this bullshit about his attitude. What about his contract discussions?

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 05 Mar 2008 14:31

Blue and White Toucan Rest assued we will beat City on Saturday and then pick up another win against Birmingham and a surprising draw against Blackburn.

All WITHOUT Lita.

I think that at this moment in time he is not a great loss to the squad and maybe the next 28 days will see him find his scoring boots in the Championship. I hope that he does and comes back for the away game against Newcastle raring to go.

LOL at all the 'experts' on this board who seem to think that they know best and don't trust the management that work with the squad almost every day.

It's unlikely he will come back from Charlton and walk back into the team. :wink:
We would have to be doing REALLY badly for that to happen.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by RoyalBlue » 05 Mar 2008 14:31

Blue and White Toucan Rest assued we will beat City on Saturday and then pick up another win against Birmingham and a surprising draw against Blackburn.

All WITHOUT Lita.

Because, of course, the management have done such a damn fine job so far this season with all that up close, personal day to day knowledge they have! :twisted:

Expect to see Kitson pick up another knee injury on Saturday! :cry:

I suggest that JM puts up a massive reward for the safe return of the plot to SC!

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 05 Mar 2008 14:32

RobRoyal How utterly perplexing.

If we were midtable and safe, basically who cares. But we're going to need every little inch of talent in the squad to save us this season - so how can losing Lita be anything but detrimental to the club?

Does Coppell feel that an unhappy Lita is disturbing the dressing room?

Can be the only possible explanation as far as i'm concerned.

Who knows a month away could just give Lita some perspective on his position here. A couple of goals for Charlton and we may even reap the benefit for the last 6 games of the season.

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

by Stooper » 05 Mar 2008 14:34

Perhaps trying to kick the shit out of Hunt & Murty in the dressing room last week had something to with this?

Good move by Coppell, the rest of the team will be able to keep morale better.

Oh and as for Cox, they told him to sod off becasue he wanted parity with Shorey on wages.

SSC has got this one spot on.

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 05 Mar 2008 14:35

Stooper Perhaps trying to kick the shit out of Hunt & Murty in the dressing room last week had something to with this?

Oh and as for Cox, they told him to sod off becasue he wanted parity with Shorey on wages.

Are the two statements in bold true?

Stooper
Hob Nob Regular

Re: LITA GONE OUT ON LOAN

by Stooper » 05 Mar 2008 14:36

From my source, yes.

And they're normally right at goings on at RFC

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 05 Mar 2008 14:37

Stooper Perhaps trying to kick the shit out of Hunt & Murty in the dressing room last week had something to with this?

If he actually did that then it was right to loan him out. What a pillock(if true of course)

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 05 Mar 2008 14:37

Let's just cut all the crap about attitudes, anti-player bias, favourites, etc.

How about if SC has decided that two of his strikers Kits & Lita can't play together for whatever reason?

He either drops Kits and brings in Lita now, except that he's not match fit - or he decides to stick with Kits for the next 4 matches while Lita goes on loan for the shortest period you can do a loan for, gets match fit and hopefully bangs in a hatful of real goals and gets a good confidence boost.

Seems eminently sensible to me, and in 28 days SC's range of options will be a lot stronger than they are now.

OK - now back to the wild speculation, prejudices and bickering.....

407 posts