Brendan's moaning again!

169 posts
Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

Re: Brendan's moaning again!

by Huntley & Palmer » 10 Jan 2010 11:55

Only people on HNA would give a shit about a poll that covers less than 1% of the RFC fans opinions

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 10 Jan 2010 12:02

Huntley & Palmer Only people on HNA would give a shit about a poll that covers less than 1% of the RFC fans opinions

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make to Royalee and he chose to ignore it.

The lack of ready-made / big name replacement certainly suggests that BR made some sort of threat which resulted with his departure. Surely, if BM was to be considered seriously, why wasn't he appointed when SSC left?

Once again, we are faced with the wonderful situation of the Egomonster hiding behind that knob-end Howe. Their inactivity and mismanagement is turning me away from the club I have supported for years. Frustratingly, there is little I can do about it.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 10 Jan 2010 15:59

Terminal Boardom
Huntley & Palmer Only people on HNA would give a shit about a poll that covers less than 1% of the RFC fans opinions

Which is exactly the point I was trying to make to Royalee and he chose to ignore it.

The lack of ready-made / big name replacement certainly suggests that BR made some sort of threat which resulted with his departure. Surely, if BM was to be considered seriously, why wasn't he appointed when SSC left?
Once again, we are faced with the wonderful situation of the Egomonster hiding behind that knob-end Howe. Their inactivity and mismanagement is turning me away from the club I have supported for years. Frustratingly, there is little I can do about it.

Because Rodgers interviewed better with a flashier pitch?
Because Madejski thought an outside eye was what was needed most?
Because he didn't apply for the job?

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 10 Jan 2010 16:48

Terminal Boardom

He didn't put himself forward.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 10 Jan 2010 20:26

It may be 1% of the fan base but, assuming HNA membership is reasonably representative of the fan base, then 1% amounting to over 100 people is almost certainly statistically significant (as small a percentage as it may seem to the unitiated).

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 10 Jan 2010 20:28

Terminal Boardom [
The lack of ready-made / big name replacement certainly suggests that BR made some sort of threat which resulted with his departure

LOL What a load of pish.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 10 Jan 2010 20:36

FiNeRaIn
Terminal Boardom [
The lack of ready-made / big name replacement certainly suggests that BR made some sort of threat which resulted with his departure

LOL What a load of pish.

Exactly....decision was made long before that infamous board meeting. Any rumours of a disagreement is bollocks, the board made the decision that the BR revolution was not right for RFC and acted quickly, case closed.

Dorset-Knob

by Dorset-Knob » 10 Jan 2010 20:45

FiNeRaIn
Terminal Boardom [

LOL What a load of pish.

"Pish"? you are Rab C Nesbitt, AICMFP!

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 11 Jan 2010 09:25

Man Friday It may be 1% of the fan base but, assuming HNA membership is reasonably representative of the fan base, then 1% amounting to over 100 people is almost certainly statistically significant (as small a percentage as it may seem to the unitiated).

It's certainly representative of most of the idiots that support this club, I'll give you that.

169 posts