Perspective

690 posts
Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Perspective

by Mr Angry » 16 Feb 2011 14:23

Snowball

As I have said before, whenever anyone questions your assertions you become more and more agressive.

I love the way you post vast amounts of psuedo-scientific cr@p, yet, when you are wrong, you say "ah - I only said IF and IT MAY....."

Typical cop out.

No doubt when we fail (although I hope we don't) to get your 1.85ppg for the remaining home games, you will have some excuse; a piece of bad luck, or a poor ref decision, Sun Spots, whatever...... but it won't EVER be because, as he did against QPR, Shane misses an open goal with the scores at 0-0 an our opponents down to 10 men; talk about costing us 3 points! (Mind you, knowing what a total moron you are, you probably thought it was aquality Kenny save rather than a miss......)

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 16 Feb 2011 14:27

Hoop Blah You seem to be failing to factor in that it's one less game we have to accumulate enough points to close that gap though brendy. Last night was one of those winable games and failing to do so puts us in a less favourable position than we were.

I don't think the last few games have had a massive impact on our chances of getting into the playoffs. I didn't expect a hell of a lot from them anyway so it's not a big dent. IF we'd managed to win one of them and hold on for a point in one as well it would've been a big boost though.

lol!
yes.
im not really disagreeing. im just saying now we are the same games as them, we are closer to them due to last nights result.
of course it would have been better if wed won.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 14:31

Essentially Monsieur Angry, you do not read properly or carefully and are a typical knee-jerker incapable of rising above the first, most obvious and most primitive response. You see what you want to see and not what is actually there. The word "if" was invented for perfectly practical reasons.

I don't enjoy talking to people who can't read.

Even worse, those who can't THINK.

Watch.

If we win all our games until the end of the season we will have 88 points and might well finish second. That would be nice, wouldn't it.

Now then. Do you believe I ACTUALLY think this will be the case? You're probably stupid enough to quote me and argue I DID mean it, so just for you, I am secretly married to Princess Diana, I have a nineteen inch donger, I spend my holidays on Mars and John Madjeski is my love-child. All these things are totally true.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 14:39

Mr Angry
but it won't EVER be because, as he did against QPR, Shane misses an open goal with the scores at 0-0 an our opponents down to 10 men; talk about costing us 3 points! (Mind you, knowing what a total moron you are, you probably thought it was aquality Kenny save rather than a miss......)

Or Griffin giving away a silly penalty at Sheffield
Or Tabb skying it over the bar
Or Federici passing straight to a Cardiff striker
Or Elwood losing his discipline and giving away a free-kick, equaliser then punching someone and losing three games.
Or Harte dwelling on the ball v Hull
Or Harte failing to stop Holt (but let's pretend Tabb, Karacan, Ingi and Mills, weren't involved
Or Mills making a ridculous back-pass to let Holt in
Or Federici kicking a ball into Karacan versus Forest
Or Zurab screwing up at Preston.
Or HRK failing to stop the cross then Mill getting an OG off his shoulder
Or Howard failing to stop the QPR midfielder then chopping down Taraabt at QPR
Or the absolute sitter and free header missed by Church at Swansea
Or Hunt failing to track the runner and Zurab dawdling v Norwich

and at least twenty more stupid mistakes

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 16 Feb 2011 14:40

Snowball - I think you will find this of interest.....

Asperger Syndrome

Asperger Syndrome is an Autism Spectrum Disorder (or Pervasive Developmental Disorder) characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behaviors and interests. Those with Asperger Syndrome, or AS, may exhibit a lack of empathy for their peers, clumsiness, and atypical use of language, though none of these symptoms are required for a diagnosis.

Adults with Asperger Syndrome can have a variety of symptoms, some of the more common characteristics include:

•Average or above-average intelligence
•Difficulty with high-level language skills (reasoning, problem solving, being too literal)
•Lack of empathy
•Inability to see another person's point of view
•Problems engaging in "small talk"
•Lack of emotional control, particularly with anger, depression, and anxiety
•Strict adherence to routines which can lead to anxiety when something unexpected happens
•Extreme focus on a particular interest or hobby

While those with Autism are typically withdrawn, a person with AS are not afraid to approach others. This can often be quite awkward and off-putting for others as those with AS may engage in long-winded speeches about a favorite topic instead of discussions. Those with Aspergers tend to misunderstand or not recognize the reactions and feelings of those they are with. Some mistake this social awkwardness as a disregarding of feelings which means making friends can be quite difficult for those with AS. Sadly after a number of failed social encounters and attempts at friendship, the childhood desire for companionship can become numbed.

Individuals with AS can often discuss the intricacies of social norms in almost scientific detail without the ability to put that knowledge into action. Quite often their attempts to "act normal" can cause additional problems when others misinterpret their intentions.

Another major feature of AS that can cause problems in relationships is the restriction or repetition of behavior. They may create strict routines and follow them without regard for others, or focus so intently on a particular item or task that they ignore their friends and family members.

HTH.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 16 Feb 2011 14:41

i think that goes for 86.3 % of all posters on here

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 14:43

So, Mr Angry, is that why you sent a personal message threatening me?

How does one report such matters?

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 16 Feb 2011 14:44

Snowball So, Mr Angry, is that why you sent a personal message threatening me?

How does one report such matters?

Take a screenshot and post it up, otherwise it looks like you're lying.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 16 Feb 2011 14:46

Yep, screen shot or it didn't happen.

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 16 Feb 2011 14:51

brendywendy i think that goes for 86.3 % of all posters on here

can you do a 4 word summary for the remaining 13.7% who are half-way sane?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 14:58

"Asperger Syndrome"

I have a degree in psychology, a step up from being, what did you call it, "A Rock Ape". I think I know what Asperger's is. I doubt you REALLY do, but at least you can use Google.

•Average or above-average intelligence

FAIL. I have above-above-intelligence. Measured IQ 158, member of Mensa

•Difficulty with high-level language skills (reasoning, problem solving, being too literal)

Fail.

For starters, winning poetry competitions usually suggests a fair level of expertise with the English Language

•Lack of empathy

I have plenty. FOR PEOPLE WHO MATTER. That doesn't include pixel-personalities, keyboard-warriors and people who threaten me by email.

•Inability to see another person's point of view

I see it. I see YOUR POV. I just dismiss it as a bit simplistic and extremely narrow minded.

•Problems engaging in "small talk"

Too oxf*rd right. Life is too short.

•Lack of emotional control, particularly with anger, depression, and anxiety

This is YOU, right? The man who, in the last half-hour, threatened to meet me at a game and...

•Strict adherence to routines which can lead to anxiety when something unexpected happens

Please tell my Mrs this. She says I couldn't stick to a routine if it was superglued to my dick.

Extreme focus on a particular interest or hobby

You mean this place? Ho Ho Ho. In the last ten days, as well as teaching and going to games I have written 26,517 words of a novel, dined with friends, met up with my adult son, taken my daughter out, walked the dogs, watched TV, read a book, written a poem, had sex 3-4 times, taken a few photographs, listened to music... Yeah, one-track mind, me.

a person with AS are not afraid to approach others.

I avoid ex-Military types who think it's worth fighting over comments on a soccer forum, but I could make an exception

Individuals with AS can often discuss the intricacies of social norms in almost scientific detail without the ability to put that knowledge into action.

This will no doubt stop me playing football, being a football coach, being a football captain, running a debating society, having lovers, getting married, having four successful kids, writing books, teaching, public speaking, running at a good level, being a running coach, being a Race Director, being a Sales Manager, a Sales Director, a mentor for students. Jesus, my left is empty.

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 16 Feb 2011 15:01

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular

by Bandini » 16 Feb 2011 15:02

Snowball .

You mean this place? Ho Ho Ho. In the last ten days, as well as teaching and going to games I have written 26,517 words of a novel, dined with friends, met up with my adult son, taken my daughter out, walked the dogs, watched TV, read a book, written a poem, had sex 3-4 times, taken a few photographs, listened to music... Yeah, one-track mind, me.

Individuals with AS can often discuss the intricacies of social norms in almost scientific detail without the ability to put that knowledge into action.

This will no doubt stop me playing football, being a football coach, being a football captain, running a debating society, having lovers, getting married, having four successful kids, writing books, teaching, public speaking, running at a good level, being a running coach, being a Race Director, being a Sales Manager, a Sales Director, a mentor for students. Jesus, my left is empty.

Snowball >>>>>exileinleeds

Oh, and:

people who threaten me by email.
The man who, in the last half-hour, threatened to meet me at a game

As per my and Maguire's posts, this is obviously bullshit. Particularly as you go onto threaten Mr Angry

I avoid ex-Military types who think it's worth fighting over comments on a soccer forum, but I could make an exception

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 16 Feb 2011 15:03

Did Snowball just bring how many times he's had sex onto the team board :shock:

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 15:03

I have the screen shot

Now how do I post it?

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 16 Feb 2011 15:04

Bandini
Snowball .

Snowball >>>>>exileinleeds

serious COLs here

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 15:04

Wimb Did Snowball just bring how many times he's had sex onto the team board :shock:

No, he made it up because people wouldn't believe the actual count

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 16 Feb 2011 15:04

"A Rock Ape".

LOL @ the short range desert group.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular

by Bandini » 16 Feb 2011 15:04

Bang it up to imageshack or whatever as you'd do with the pics on AE.

donface
Hob Nob Regular
Location: doing favours for some guys who look like tusken raiders

by donface » 16 Feb 2011 15:06

I think he's full of shit.

690 posts