Reading v Swansea - Sponsored By New Wembley

232 posts
Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Reading v Swansea - Sponsored By New Wembley

by Big Ern » 26 Dec 2012 17:16

wolsey
Anyone who doesn't think that that was a good point is a oxf*rd clueless oxf*rd (either that, or they have another agenda).

Points are no good or us in these fixtures given our current plight. And I do have an agenda, I want us to stay up.
Last edited by Big Ern on 26 Dec 2012 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:17

I'd rather have SJM on than legs

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:18

The Royal Jobi needs a huge kick up the ass. Drop him and give the armband to Pearce. Wake up call jobi needs. There is a part of me realising why he's never played in the prem up untill now

There's a part of me that thinks that you're not really a Reading fan.

For Fuzzks sake. Do you only support your team when it's easy to, or are you happier thinking that you know a lot about football?

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:22

wolsey
The Royal Jobi needs a huge kick up the ass. Drop him and give the armband to Pearce. Wake up call jobi needs. There is a part of me realising why he's never played in the prem up untill now

For Fuzzks sake. Do you only support your team when it's easy to, or are you happier thinking that you know a lot about football?

Not really a reading fan. Just let me clear that up for you. I started supporting reading after I was a mascot ages 4 over 20 years ago and have had a season ticket every season since, if I'm not a reading fan I don't know what is. I think it makes me more of a reading fan when I can stand up and say our captain is shit, I'm not the first to say it and most defiantly won't be the last

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:23

Big Ern
wolsey
Anyone who doesn't think that that was a good point is a oxf*rd clueless oxf*rd (either that, or they have another agenda).

Points are no good or us in these fixtures given our current plight. And I do have an agenda, I want us to stay.

Not sure that that is what you meant.

Obviously we are at home - therefore we should win (not sure it works that way in reality (or is it that it was only Swansea we were playing))

If Points won't save us, what will?

ruprecht

by ruprecht » 26 Dec 2012 17:24

Wolsey, are you pi**ed?

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:25

And if you still think jobi is worthy of the captains arm badge then you my friend are as blind eyes as Brian. Or are you one of these reading fans who started supporting once we reached the prem like so many others

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:28

Reading 0-0 Swansea
Reading boss Brian McDermott: "It is progress. We've been having 7-5, 4-3, 3-3 and 2-2 games here so to get a clean sheet is very important. Adam had a goal disallowed for handball - they generally give those here so I was a little disappointed we didn't get that.
"We move on and we're looking forward to the next game against West Ham. In the Championship we tried to win every single game because we were trying to entertain our fans.
"Psychologically, it's a lift for us. We're off the bottom. They talk about the past, but this is doable for us - we believe it's doable, I believe it's doable. We're going to relish the challenge."

The first time Brian had a press chat after a game and never used the words " if " and "but"

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:28

The Royal
wolsey

Not really a reading fan. Just let me clear that up for you. I started supporting reading after I was a mascot ages 4 over 20 years ago and have had a season ticket every season since, if I'm not a reading fan I don't know what is. I think it makes me more of a reading fan when I can stand up and say our captain is shit, I'm not the first to say it and most defiantly won't be the last

Not seen your name before this season,and have yet to see a positive or supportive post from you this season. What am I to believe?

I have supported Reading since 1969 - when we have been crap most of the time. Therefore I am a better fan than you and my opinion is worth more than yours.

Love

Wolsey xxx

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 26 Dec 2012 17:31

Have to agree with others, our title winning captain is not a leader at all and should just fook off. What is it with the English and captaincy? You just give it to the most experienced player like they do everywhere else on the planet and get on with it.

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:32

ruprecht Wolsey, are you pi**ed?

Not pissed, just pissed off. (unless, of course you are american, in which case I am pissed)

By the way, I was delighted and shocked that Jobi was subbed - if only to dispel the myth that Jobi was Fireproof in Brian's eyes.

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 26 Dec 2012 17:32

You have to remember that Swansea played Arsenal off the pitch and should have beaten UTD.

Good point but we all know its too late!

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:34

I have supported Reading since 1969 - when we have been crap most of the time. Therefore I am a better fan than you and my opinion is worth more than yours

That does not make you a better fan or make your opinion any more valid that mine, all it makes you is older and closer to death, sorry

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:35

The Royal Reading 0-0 Swansea
Reading boss Brian McDermott: "It is progress. We've been having 7-5, 4-3, 3-3 and 2-2 games here so to get a clean sheet is very important. Adam had a goal disallowed for handball - they generally give those here so I was a little disappointed we didn't get that.
"We move on and we're looking forward to the next game against West Ham. In the Championship we tried to win every single game because we were trying to entertain our fans.
"Psychologically, it's a lift for us. We're off the bottom. They talk about the past, but this is doable for us - we believe it's doable, I believe it's doable. We're going to relish the challenge."

The first time Brian had a press chat after a game and never used the words " if " and "but"

Another quality post from "Mr Reading FC ..I've had a season ticket for the last 20 years donchaknow".

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:37

As have I, and your point is

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:37

The Royal I have supported Reading since 1969 - when we have been crap most of the time. Therefore I am a better fan than you and my opinion is worth more than yours

That does not make you a better fan or make your opinion any more valid that mine, all it makes you is older and closer to death, sorry

Do you not know what irony is?

"Yeah, it's like goldy or silvery, but it's made of iron"

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 26 Dec 2012 17:38

wolsey
Big Ern
wolsey

Points are no good or us in these fixtures given our current plight. And I do have an agenda, I want us to stay.

Not sure that that is what you meant.

Obviously we are at home - therefore we should win (not sure it works that way in reality (or is it that it was only Swansea we were playing))

If Points won't save us, what will?

1 point from fixtures like these are no longer good enough. We have drawn with too many sides that we should have been beating and now we have slipped up against the likes of Norwich, Fulham etc..it makes these games all the more crucial.

I agree that being at home does not mean we will in them all, but as we have only won once it really is "do or die" and we let another chance slip today.

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:38

wolsey
The Royal I have supported Reading since 1969 - when we have been crap most of the time. Therefore I am a better fan than you and my opinion is worth more than yours

Clearly you don't

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular

by wolsey » 26 Dec 2012 17:40

The Royal
wolsey

Clearly you don't

You really are as thick as pig shit.

The Royal

by The Royal » 26 Dec 2012 17:41

But I don't come on here to argue with strange people who have had too much baby Cham at Christmas, I use this site to read the opinions of others and make my own, which I am more than entitled too
Last edited by The Royal on 26 Dec 2012 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

232 posts