Daniel Carrico

185 posts
Elm Park Pasty

Re: Daniel Carrico

by Elm Park Pasty » 11 Mar 2013 15:59

Tokyo Sex Whale Carrico, 24, said: “When I knew Reading were interested I looked on the internet about the town and the club.

“I had to see where it was and noticed it’s close to London and Heathrow, which made me feel good. I’m beginning to know the area and I like the atmosphere.

Surprised he hadn't heard of us prior to our interest. Not overly relevant to the convo but a little snippet of info.

Not a mystery at all. My sources tell me that while out investigating The Oracle, Mr Carrico got lost and ended up at the station. He noticed the coach parked up, and thought 'Ah, they sent the team coach for me' . He got off the coach at Terminal 1 and is now back in Lisbon. My source said BM was quoted as saying 'It's a disappointment but we move on, we only think about the next game.'

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Mar 2013 16:03

:|

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 11 Mar 2013 16:40

Para Handy
Big Ern Thats lovely Para, Thank you for your contribution as always. Nice to see you can still take out all of lifes frustrations on the internet. You are a special guy.

Lulz Ern. I'm not the one slagging off players I've never seen. I'm not the one writing paragraphs to posters I don't know. Nice to see I can still wind you up tho. Love to your m8's too. Hope they're keeping you up to date with what I'm up to. xxx.

Please show me where I have slagged off a player.

As far as paragraphs to other posters...pot kettle black.

If you think you wind me up, then good luck with that.I simply feel very sorry for you as you seem to be an angry little man who uses the Internet to vent your frustrations. I actually think you envy me quite a bit.

Not keeping tabs at all on you, believe it or not I have no interest in people below me such as yourself.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 11 Mar 2013 16:52

Daniel Carrico - to be honest, I forgot we'd signed him.

Daniel Carrico woo a wooo
He came from Portugal
He hasn't played at all

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 14 Mar 2013 10:42

To summarise this illuminating thread:

Carrico hasn’t played much football
Para Handy and Big Ern are tedious sobwankers

Glad I stopped by.

185 posts