Wolves - Back From The Game...

185 posts
Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Wolves - Back From The Game...

by Royal With Cheese » 28 Jan 2009 21:53

AbingdonRoyal Did anyone hear Nick a 'so called' Reading fan call in to Talk Sport after the game? He said it was a rubbish game with really poor football from both sides. He told Stan Collymore that we have no chance of finishing in the promotion places.

I'm hypotehsising here but did another Readin Fan ring up to disagree and then Nick's Wife ring up to defend him?

If so, I feel we will all know who our mystery caller is.......

rfcjoe
Hob Nob Regular

by rfcjoe » 28 Jan 2009 21:56

ALOL.

QuaLOLity.

:lol:

Upper West Ginger

by Upper West Ginger » 28 Jan 2009 21:57

strap May I just say that I thought Kebe had a good game last night, certainly the best I've seen him play for the club.

Whilst some of his crossing was a bit off, he at least kept tracking back and even put in one or two last ditch tackles. My fear that our right wing would be our undoing was way off mark, even though Wolves did try to exploit it.

Cracking game, played at 100mph. No PL scouts watching would be overly worried about facing either side next season, I just wished we'd have had the courage to keep the ball on the deck and pass it more. When we did, i thought we seriously embarassed Wolves.

I fear I may have entered a parallel universe. Clearly something is seriously wrong with this planet when Strap starts paying Kebe compliments. :wink:
Maybe I should lie down for a while ...

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 28 Jan 2009 22:05

Upper West Ginger I fear I may have entered a parallel universe. Clearly something is seriously wrong with this planet when Strap starts paying Kebe compliments. :wink:
Maybe I should lie down for a while ...

Only call it as I see it. He certainly played his part in a full bloodied team performance. Let's just hope he keeps it up. It's only taken him a year to reach an acceptable standard!!

Sussex exile

by Sussex exile » 29 Jan 2009 00:08

Last night's MOM shirley has to be Collins, on a serious note i'd plump for Kebe his pace had Wolves on edge all night other observations from last night

*Good to see the south stand open to our fans again
*Cisse impressing when stopping into Doobs shoes at the back
*The Youngsters playing very well in such a big game
*Lita's improved attitude last season or earlier this one he would of been happy to go off but to play on after suffering a painful well injury speaks volumes
*And my newly found hatered for Rail Replacement buses didnt get home til 2:30am

All in all a good night for Royals everywhere now to keep it up at QPR on sat :D

185 posts