demonstration

205 posts
Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

Re: demonstration

by Terminal Boardom » 30 Aug 2010 13:10

I have seen this coming for ages. The only thing the daft old coot cares about is his ego.

Just don't go to the games. Don't spend the money on merchandising, catering or car parking.

Alternatively, paint bomb the daft old coot's motor, Howe's motor and Hammond's baby walker.

No excuses now from the club if they do not make an operating profit this year.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 30 Aug 2010 13:10

We need to proper abuse Madejski at the next home game

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 30 Aug 2010 13:11

Back to school tomorrow!

georgerob

by georgerob » 30 Aug 2010 13:12

The Chairmans parking space could be a good place to do it as it worked that way for Coppell :)
Last edited by georgerob on 30 Aug 2010 13:13, edited 1 time in total.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 30 Aug 2010 13:12

Platypuss Back to school tomorrow!

Agreed.

fozziebear

by fozziebear » 30 Aug 2010 13:18

The only way you can demonstrate with madejski is with less bums on seats.But then that may effect the team needing support at the moment.

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 30 Aug 2010 13:31

What message does this send to the rest of the squad?

The Brain

by The Brain » 30 Aug 2010 13:33

VIVA lA REVOLUTION!

:lol:

fozziebear

by fozziebear » 30 Aug 2010 13:40

Not a good one but can you really see promotion or play offs now unless mr mad gets a CB and a midfielder i dont see that coming.A season not being relegated is we can hope now.

TedBundy89

by TedBundy89 » 30 Aug 2010 13:42

LoyalRoyal22 We need to proper abuse Madejski at the next home game

Honestly, shut up. If you are a loyal royal then support the team! Clubs sell players all the time, it even happens at Man Utd!

Gylfi is our most saleable asset, unfortunately he has to go, I say unfortunately because i've just got his name on the back of my away shirt!! It's a game of football when all is said and done, it's not life or death. The club will remain and players will come and go. To call for Madejski to go is stupid as he owns us lock, stock and barrel, if he just walks we fold. He needs to sell, we know that, he knows that but who will buy??? There isn't that many people around.

Get over it.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 30 Aug 2010 13:47

Agreed. But do you still drive that VW Beetle.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 30 Aug 2010 14:21

TedBundy89

Honestly, shut up. If you are a loyal royal then support the team! Clubs sell players all the time, it even happens at Man Utd!

Gylfi is our most saleable asset, unfortunately he has to go, I say unfortunately because i've just got his name on the back of my away shirt!! It's a game of football when all is said and done, it's not life or death. The club will remain and players will come and go. To call for Madejski to go is stupid as he owns us lock, stock and barrel, if he just walks we fold. He needs to sell, we know that, he knows that but who will buy??? There isn't that many people around.

Get over it.

We do not fold if he walks anymore than we folded when Smee or previous chairmen went.

Open your sodding eyes, there have been a lot of clubs bought over the past few years and, if you believe Madejski (as you clearly do) RFC is a fantastically well run business.

Yes clubs sell players all the time but they also sign them or take on loan players. Under the barsteward Madejski that is not happening.

Madejski p*issing off would be no more damaging to the club than how it is currently being run. And he can take his sodding stupid name and massive ego with him.

TedBundy89

by TedBundy89 » 30 Aug 2010 14:29

royalexile Agreed. But do you still drive that VW Beetle.

Yes, I use it around local colleges to pick up women.

Yellowcoat

by Yellowcoat » 30 Aug 2010 14:30

What a sad man you are! No wonder your son stopped coming to football with you.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 30 Aug 2010 14:36

TedBundy89

Get over it.

Bore off

TedBundy89

by TedBundy89 » 30 Aug 2010 14:42

Yellowcoat What a sad man you are! No wonder your son stopped coming to football with you.

Who are you talking about?

TedBundy89

by TedBundy89 » 30 Aug 2010 14:42

LoyalRoyal22
TedBundy89

Get over it.

Bore off

Mature.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 30 Aug 2010 14:43

Poor post=immature answer.

TedBundy89

by TedBundy89 » 30 Aug 2010 14:48

RoyalBlue
TedBundy89

Get over it.

We do not fold if he walks anymore than we folded when Smee or previous chairmen went.

Open your sodding eyes, there have been a lot of clubs bought over the past few years and, if you believe Madejski (as you clearly do) RFC is a fantastically well run business.

Yes clubs sell players all the time but they also sign them or take on loan players. Under the barsteward Madejski that is not happening.

Madejski p*issing off would be no more damaging to the club than how it is currently being run. And he can take his sodding stupid name and massive ego with him.

Stop getting so angry, calm down. We don't have any money, we have to sell someone. As long as we re-invest about half of what we get I won't mind. I'm not sure if we will though.

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 14:55

I'm up for it.

I'm sick to death of spending my hard-earned cash on my team, only for all our best players to be sold, and not replaced. We were relegated from the premier league for no good reason whatsoever, and the guy responsible is taking us further and further down the leagues. If he doesn't want to spend the money he's earnt, fine, but he sells NOW. It's PATHETIC.

The lack of investment is laughable. Is it right you have to spend a few million in football? No it isn't, but that's the football industry nowadays, tough titty.

Sigurdsson is the last straw. Get out now you greedy, big-nosed muppet.

205 posts