Is Pog starting to produce the goods for us?

The Beardy Man

Re: Is Pog starting to produce the goods for us?

by The Beardy Man » 02 Jan 2013 12:06

SCIAG
Z175 HRKs got the best touch in the squad

I think this is obviously false. That title goes to Roberts; HRK is nowhere near.

Whenever HRK has played centrally before, he has not looked nearly as effective as when he has been coming inside from the flanks. The middle is more congested and you cannot rely on pace and strength alone to get past people.

As an aside around this point...

I do wonder whether HRK suffers from not quite having a natural position.

He doesn't quite seem to have the pace or ability to beat his man to make him a natural winger. He is certainly a clean finisher with a decent touch, seems to be solid enough physically to compete in the centre...but as has been said, doesn't look a natural up front either.

Still think he may end up there much as Nathan Tyson did. Interested in others thoughts on this.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 02 Jan 2013 12:11

I think any lone front man would struggle in this current Reading side with the service or lack of it. Decent player, just needs more help from the midfield.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 02 Jan 2013 12:36

southbank1871 Leigertwood I reckon.

I reckon he only accidentally raped SPARTA's mum - all he was trying to do was bring her under control on his left foot.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 02 Jan 2013 12:56

“His second touch is a sexual assault.”

urz13
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The following statement is false. The previous statement is true.

by urz13 » 02 Jan 2013 13:48

The Beardy Man
SCIAG

I think this is obviously false. That title goes to Roberts; HRK is nowhere near.

Whenever HRK has played centrally before, he has not looked nearly as effective as when he has been coming inside from the flanks. The middle is more congested and you cannot rely on pace and strength alone to get past people.

He doesn't quite seem to have the pace or ability to beat his man to make him a natural winger. He is certainly a clean finisher with a decent touch, seems to be solid enough physically to compete in the centre...but as has been said, doesn't look a natural up front either.

Still think he may end up there much as Nathan Tyson did. Interested in others thoughts on this.

HRK is definateky capable of beating his man. IMO he should play in a similar position to Ronaldo - not quite a winger but not quite a striker.

RFCSPACE

by RFCSPACE » 02 Jan 2013 13:51

urz13
The Beardy Man
SCIAG HRKs got the best touch in the squad

HRK is definateky capable of beating his man. IMO he should play in a similar position to Ronaldo - not quite a winger but not quite a striker.

In FIFA terms, I think you mean a LF or RF.

working class hero

by working class hero » 02 Jan 2013 21:43

Difficult to believe anyone can compare Ronaldo and HRK...

royalZILLAAA

by royalZILLAAA » 03 Jan 2013 09:47

Maguire
SCIAG

I think this is obviously false. That title goes to Roberts; HRK is nowhere near

Roberts?!?!?!?!?!

Appalling touch. HRK is good at bringing a ball down. Shorey is excellent. Guthrie probably as well.

Karacan's got glue-feet.