Our support yesterday!

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Our support yesterday!

by Maguire » 07 May 2013 13:45

Davezk
LWJ Also love the Pardew chant.

"There's only one Alan Pardew, one Alan Pardew, with a bag of sweets and a cheeky smile, Pardew is a oxf*rd paedophile."

People sing that about Adkins as well :|

And Jamie Cureton.

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 07 May 2013 20:05

Bit wrong. Don't think Pardew will be caught up in Operation Yewtree. Some of our fans are idiots. How would any of you like it if someone made that sort of comment. That sort of song has no place in football, Reading or society!

The bitter biscuit

by The bitter biscuit » 08 May 2013 10:08

Reading4eva Bit wrong. Don't think Pardew will be caught up in Operation Yewtree. Some of our fans are idiots. How would any of you like it if someone made that sort of comment. That sort of song has no place in football, Reading or society!

:roll: really????

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 08 May 2013 11:55

Stood in P7. Other than being asked to sit down by the family behind me at which point I moved to other empty seats, no stewards at all. Stood up the whole game and we weren't asked to sit down once. Laughed at the groups in the middle battling the stewards. Best day out of the year.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 08 May 2013 12:34

LoyalRoyalFan We often get criticised for our support, but yesterday it was a great following!

Nearly 2,000 fans travelled to support an already relegated team, at the cost of £40 for most, and were rewarded for a great atmosphere with a fantastic performance.

We could do a Wolves and constantly throw abuse at our players, invade the pitch and generally be utter pcunts, but fair play to our support yesterday, it was a great day out.

Could barely see the Reading fans on MOTD in the little slither of seats you took up.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 08 May 2013 13:12

No Fixed Abode Could barely see the Reading fans on MOTD in the little slither of seats you took up.

Well that's us told then :cry: /end thread

In the words of Father Finton Stack in Father Ted: "I had my fun, and thats all that matters

BKRoyale

by BKRoyale » 08 May 2013 13:21

I was watching a feed and could hear the Redaing fans singing clear as day for the majority of the game - so there might not have been a lot of you but you made a great noise :D my friends who went had a great time too.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 08 May 2013 13:51

Reading4eva Bit wrong. Don't think Pardew will be caught up in Operation Yewtree. Some of our fans are idiots. How would any of you like it if someone made that sort of comment. That sort of song has no place in football, Reading or society!

Why was Pardew getting stick? Always been very respectful to the club since his departure.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 08 May 2013 17:01

Maguire

Why was Pardew getting stick? Always been very respectful to the club since his dumping us like a mental whore after a one night stand.

Corrected for you.

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 08 May 2013 17:29

UpThePrem Stood in P7. Other than being asked to sit down by the family behind me at which point I moved to other empty seats, no stewards at all. Stood up the whole game and we weren't asked to sit down once. Laughed at the groups in the middle battling the stewards. Best day out of the year.

They were not fun to us in the middle :x

To be honest though, I stood for probably 75, 80 minutes, it was a case of sit down, go away, stand up for the first 60 minutes before they gave up!

If you still hate Futcher

by If you still hate Futcher » 09 May 2013 10:42

For the first 30 mins or so it was a game of stand up, sit down with the stewards responsible for our area. But every time they got us to sit, queue a chorus of "Stand up, if you love Reading..." and everyone from row v back was on their feet.

After that they just gave up apart from another try at the start of the 2nd half when we were on the attack and so totally ignored them

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 09 May 2013 16:49

If you still hate Futcher For the first 30 mins or so it was a game of stand up, sit down with the stewards responsible for our area. But every time they got us to sit, queue a chorus of "Stand up, if you love Reading..." and everyone from row v back was on their feet.

After that they just gave up apart from another try at the start of the 2nd half when we were on the attack and so totally ignored them

Think I was in front of you, first standees were me and a few mates in row V!

Caversham Royal

by Caversham Royal » 09 May 2013 18:04

Royal With Cheese
Maguire

Why was Pardew getting stick? Always been very respectful to the club since his dumping us like a mental whore after a one night stand.

Corrected for you.

:lol:

by If you still hate Futcher » 10 May 2013 06:36

Will95
If you still hate Futcher For the first 30 mins or so it was a game of stand up, sit down with the stewards responsible for our area. But every time they got us to sit, queue a chorus of "Stand up, if you love Reading..." and everyone from row v back was on their feet.

If you were the big unit in a grey t- shirt you were smack in front of me. Every time he stood up it went dark, I had no choice but to stand then as I literally couldn't see a thing

Will95
Hob Nob Regular

by Will95 » 10 May 2013 07:23

Will95

If you were the big unit in a grey t- shirt you were smack in front of me. Every time he stood up it went dark, I had no choice but to stand then as I literally couldn't see a thing

He was the one stander in our row I didn't know! Me and my mates were the four on his right, I was two seats to his right myself.