Gunter warns RFC owners.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Gunter warns RFC owners.

by Ian Royal » 28 Nov 2014 18:56

westendgirl
mambo3
How many injuries from open play? Most occur in Training

An interesting assertion and I'm not sure I agree - can you list them please?

Open play:
Karacan, Cummings, Blackman, Ferdinand and Guthrie all spring to mind as having been in open play, in Guthrie's case not all his injuries.

I'd be amazed if McCleary was a training ground injury. Don't think Williams was either. Think Murray, Pog and Hector have all had knocks in matches theg may have missed a game or two from.

Certainly there have been some in training. Too many really. But loads have been open play. Or at least partly open play.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Nov 2014 15:00

Once again our very own Dracula fails to stop a cross and tries to appeal for offside when he's the one playing them on. Try leaving your red nose and oversized shoes at home next week Christopher.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 30 Nov 2014 16:08

sandman Once again our very own Dracula fails to stop a cross and tries to appeal for offside when he's the one playing them on. Try leaving your red nose and oversized shoes at home next week Christopher.

He really should do better on keeping crosses out, especially as your hero is allergic to coming for them.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 30 Nov 2014 16:11

peterroyal76
sandman Once again our very own Dracula fails to stop a cross and tries to appeal for offside when he's the one playing them on. Try leaving your red nose and oversized shoes at home next week Christopher.

He really should do better on keeping crosses out, especially as your hero is allergic to coming for them.

True, Shaka was never great at going for crosses despite his height but not sure why my all time RFC hero should get the blame for Gunter's continual failure to cut out crosses.

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 30 Nov 2014 16:31

sandman
peterroyal76

True, Shaka was never great at going for crosses despite his height but not sure why my all time RFC hero should get the blame for Gunter's continual failure to cut out crosses.

:wink:

I feel I know you a bit better now I know your all time RFC hero is, I was sure if the question ever arose you would say Alfie!

As much as he played a big part in the goal yesterday we should be pleased that their forward line has as much knowledge of the offside law as he does.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 30 Nov 2014 22:18

Made a great defensive header near the end to stop a certain goal.