Coppell = 5 big name signings

BallRoyal

Re: Coppell = 5 big name signings

by BallRoyal » 03 Oct 2006 13:42

2 world wars, 1 world cup Once again this man has stunned us.

Before last season we were complaining about the lack of big name signings, and he went on to smash all records and create officially the best team to play outside the top flight in the history of English football. Very few of us would have guessed this.

You'd think we'd have learnt from this scepticism but even hardcore Coppell fans like me were admitting we should have made a few big signings to stand any chance of avoiding relegation this season. So far it seems he's proved us wrong again.

I think there's somethign about the way he trains the guys, something about the way he manages them, encourages them, gets the best out of them, fires them up, something about the way he gets them to play which effectively makes just having him as our top man equivalent to having something like 3-5 big signings.

He has the Midas touch.

Like I said from before he even joined, we should never ever ever ever ever get rid him.

STEVEN COPPELL'S BARMY ARMY!

I Told you lot many times before, give him time.
But some of you nobbers gave him so much shit when results were going against us. Must admit seeing Reading get stuffed at JJB, Thought there was no way back myself.
He has done exactly the same as he did at Palace.

Dennis the Butler
Location: Wallowing in the Premiership glory ... oh bollox !!

by Dennis the Butler » 03 Oct 2006 13:54

The only big name signing we MUST make is already at the club...

STEVE SIDWELL ! ... get it done asap !