HUNT TELLS IT HOW IT IS

Katie Marsden

by Katie Marsden » 09 Mar 2007 16:31

Hunt really needs to take a look at himself. These sorts of comments are the exact type Chelsea came out with about him. Is he really that stupid he needs to make these comments to a paper?

Lehman is a prick of the highest order but Hunt is no better than him after his actions Saturday and these comments.

Goalkeepers are meant to command their box, if that means shouting and bollocking their own player who isn't doing his job then its acceptable. You'd have to question a keeper who doesn't bollock his players if they have made a mistake.

Thats the difference between world class keepers like Lenham and average ones like Hahnemann that Hunt is used to playing with.

kingthor

by kingthor » 09 Mar 2007 16:39

Blah, I imagine several players on Arsenal do hate Lehman, he is notorious for being a jerk, even to the players on his side. Commanding the box is one thing, but doing so in a disrespectful manner is another. Hunt is a grown man. Let him say what he wants.

For criticism of Lehman for something else, Alex's goal against Lehman was all Lehman's fault. He should not have come out on that ball. If he had stayed put, he would have had great positioning on the header. Still would have been a hard save, but what was he thinking?

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 09 Mar 2007 17:52

Katie Marsden Hunt really needs to take a look at himself. These sorts of comments are the exact type Chelsea came out with about him. Is he really that stupid he needs to make these comments to a paper?

Lehman is a prick of the highest order but Hunt is no better than him after his actions Saturday and these comments.

Goalkeepers are meant to command their box, if that means shouting and bollocking their own player who isn't doing his job then its acceptable. You'd have to question a keeper who doesn't bollock his players if they have made a mistake.

Thats the difference between world class keepers like Lenham and average ones like Hahnemann that Hunt is used to playing with.

How many log ins do you have HarLOLd ?

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 09 Mar 2007 18:32

Fair play to Arsenal - a great side. The best we've ever played against, totally deserved their victories.

By far London's best as far as I'm concerned.

Lehman's a good keeper in a good side so all credit to him too.

However yes Lehman is a total jerk.

Hunt says it as it is really.

Still, individuals are individuals. It's got nothing to do with gerries or the war or Arsenal as a team or anything else. Lehman is a cock. Gerries have idiots and cool people just like everyone else. And Arsenal are the best team in London.

true*blue*loyal*royal

by true*blue*loyal*royal » 09 Mar 2007 18:34

Katie Marsden Hunt really needs to take a look at himself. These sorts of comments are the exact type Chelsea came out with about him. Is he really that stupid he needs to make these comments to a paper?

:shock:

Who's side are you on?
Hahnemann isnt average, he's a good keeper.
Thank god Hunt doesnt play with scumbags like Lehman every week!

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 09 Mar 2007 18:42

true*blue*loyal*royal

Who's side are you on?
Hahnemann isnt average, he's a good keeper.
Thank god Hunt doesnt play with scumbags like Lehman every week!

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 09 Mar 2007 18:57

bigmike

How many log ins do you have HarLOLd ?

It's Alad, sadly.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 09 Mar 2007 19:01

Hunt should pay Lehmann a bit more respect.

Harold

by Harold » 09 Mar 2007 20:33

Hunt seems like he's after more column inches for the wrong reasons. It would be good to see him the papers for something positive for once. Unfortunatley he's one of these modern day footballers that lack talent on the pitch and have to try and amends off it.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 09 Mar 2007 20:50

LOLack of talent my arse :lol:

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 09 Mar 2007 20:59

Harold Hunt seems like he's after more column inches for the wrong reasons. It would be good to see him the papers for something positive for once. Unfortunatley he's one of these modern day footballers that lack talent on the pitch and have to try and amends off it.

:lol:

HTH

Harold

by Harold » 09 Mar 2007 21:58

1871 Royal LOLack of talent my arse :lol:

Don't get me wrong, he's a tryer alright, just lacks technical ability.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 09 Mar 2007 21:59

Harold

If he didn't have talent he wouldn't be playing premiership football. I dont have talent, hence me playing for a sunday league team.

Harold

by Harold » 09 Mar 2007 22:03

1871 Royal
Harold

If he didn't have talent he wouldn't be playing premiership football. I dont have talent, hence me playing for a sunday league team.

Hunt is a bit like Bas Savage, pretty useless, but once you get your nose in the door at a football club other teams sign you irrespective of your talent or lack of it in this case.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 09 Mar 2007 22:13

Harold
1871 Royal
Harold

Hunt is a bit like Bas Savage, pretty useless, but once you get your nose in the door at a football club other teams sign you irrespective of your talent or lack of it in this case.

I'm sorry but if you are comparing Bas Savage and Stephen Hunt and saying they have the same amount of talent, you sir are seriously mistaken.

Diddyroyal

by Diddyroyal » 09 Mar 2007 22:15

1871 Royal
Harold
1871 Royal
Harold

I'm sorry but if you are comparing Bas Savage and Stephen Hunt and saying they have the same amount of talent, you sir are seriously mistaken.

have you not seen Bas do the moon walk?

that is talent

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 09 Mar 2007 22:15

Diddyroyal
1871 Royal
Harold
1871 Royal
Harold

have you not seen Bas do the moon walk?

that is talent

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 09 Mar 2007 22:21

Harold
1871 Royal
Harold

Gotta hand it to ya Harold, that's a top wind up for sure, and some people actually fell for it!!!

Muskrat
Hob Nob Regular

by Muskrat » 09 Mar 2007 22:25

Ian Royal
bigmike
wiggso
Finchley Royal
wiggso
Number 9
higher Ever the diplomat he never mentioned the war once.

Were Ireland not neutral?

no, Ireland was part of Britain

During WWII?

Numpty.

ah yes i was thinking about the 1st one, don't know why :oops:

Ireland were not neutral. There was many an irish man killed in both wars

Ireland was Neutral. However many Irishmen decided to join up and fight with the allies regardless.

True, and many Irishmen spied for the Germans regardless...

Finchley Royal

by Finchley Royal » 09 Mar 2007 22:35

Harold
1871 Royal
Harold

Hunt is a bit like Bas Savage, pretty.