Booing Marcus

132 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Booing Marcus

by Ian Royal » 22 Oct 2008 21:56

winchester_royal
Avon Royal
Ian Royal No because you're talking out your arse in my opinion.
He dropped 2 clangers against Preston and looked a little shakey against Donny.

His poor distribution is a myth. Any 'keeper will knock a couple into touch when aiming for the wings. The 3 games I saw early on he put maybe 1 ball into touch total.

Fed will get his chance when he is at the club and Marcus is injured, actually out of form or next season if he is good enough.

You've obviously got an axe to grind and dislike Hahnemann whilst you clearly think the sun shines out of Fed's rectum. I'm not sure if Hahnemann is even in my 5 favourite current players, so you can trust me when I say I'm not just blindly defending him.

Spot on.

Sometimes I despair at stupidity of some so called Reading fans. Booing Marcus - what a joke!

FFS nobody booed him. Just annoyed sighs when he kicked the ball out of play for the 100th time last night.

:roll:

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 21:59

Obviously that was a hyperbole but I am making the point that I did not boo, or sigh, at Marcus, but can understand why some might have.

Half Man Half Biscuit

by Half Man Half Biscuit » 22 Oct 2008 22:01

TheLawnMowerMan
Half Man Half Biscuit I hate it when fans boo one of our own.

No excuse for venting like that. Even crap players at any team are trying.
Marcus has been one of the all time great keepers at RFC - fact!
Keep it to yourself if you want to boo him after a couple of poor performances.

You're right, it's a downward spiral. Booing can't help his confidence levels.
If the boo-boys get at him and he loses us a game, FFS who is the winner in that case??

I say it's the manager (or Marcus himself) who calls time on his career not some bunch of miserable hard-to-please old gits in the West stand.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:05

The west stand is full of idiots actually.

Am sat around a load of idiots who keep calling Kebe crap, and whingeing everytime he gets the ball. As it happens its the same people who booed Seol. Some of 'em couldn't tell the difference between a decent footballer from a oxf*rd plumber.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 22 Oct 2008 22:06

winchester_royal There was no booing, however there were disgruntled noises, and rightly so.

Marcus is becoming a liability, and he needs to be replaced ASAP.

Truly clueless

Last year POTY

This year absolutely nothing worng until saturday

and now 'liability'

Nonsense

Thames

by Thames » 22 Oct 2008 22:08

Alan Partridge
winchester_royal There was no booing, however there were disgruntled noises, and rightly so.

Truly clueless

Last year POTY

and now 'liability'

Nonsense

I bet the only reason you like him is cause you're bald too.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:09

Alan Partridge

Truly clueless

Last year POTY

and now 'liability'

Nonsense

I didn't say he was a liability, I said he was becoming one.

And once again I refer you back to your comments on Kebe at the start of the season.

And Hunt was POTY last season.

CLOLueLOLess indeed.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 22 Oct 2008 22:11

Sorry to dissapopint but currently I do have hair. Stating fact, Hahnemann last season was our player of the year, i don't care if all the kids voted for Hunt because Hahnemann was our most conisistent player as he has been for the last 4 years. Consistently good. Nothing spectactualr really but good.

Every single goalkeeper that has ever played the game has made a mistake and has cost a goal, Hahnemann was at fault at PReston but before that had done nothing wrong this season. He looked a bit shakey last night but he is our only option. Anyone saying Andersen, just LOL as I said utterly clueless.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:12

Alan Partridge Sorry to dissapopint but currently I do have hair. Stating fact, Hahnemann last season was our player of the year, i don't care if all the kids voted for Hunt because Hahnemann was our most conisistent player as he has been for the last 4 years. Consistently good. Nothing spectactualr really but good.

Every single goalkeeper that has ever played the game has made a mistake and has cost a goal, Hahnemann was at fault at PReston but before that had done nothing wrong this season. He looked a bit shakey last night but he is our only option. Anyone saying Andersen, just LOL as I said utterly clueless.

AFED and Hamer, not Andersen.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 22 Oct 2008 22:13

winchester_royal
Alan Partridge

Truly clueless

Last year POTY

and now 'liability'

Nonsense

I didn't say he was a liability, I said he was becoming one.

And once again I refer you back to your comments on Kebe at the start of the season.

And Hunt was POTY last season.

CLOLueLOLess indeed.

The only people who voted Hunt were the bandwagon jumpers who think running around = quality, or teenagers.

So you think Hahnemann is becoming a liability yet you praise Kebe, this is priceless please continue.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 22 Oct 2008 22:13

winchester_royal
Alan Partridge Sorry to dissapopint but currently I do have hair. Stating fact, Hahnemann last season was our player of the year, i don't care if all the kids voted for Hunt because Hahnemann was our most conisistent player as he has been for the last 4 years. Consistently good. Nothing spectactualr really but good.

Oh the two lads playing in the lower divisions?

Hamer is there for the season

Federici MIGHT get a chance towards the end of the season before he compeltes a permanet move to a League 1 club
Last edited by Alan Partridge on 22 Oct 2008 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

Thames

by Thames » 22 Oct 2008 22:14

I beg to differ AP, I have NEVER seen ex Oldham Goalkeeper David Miskelly make a mistake. He was the best goalkeeper I ever saw.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:15

Alan Partridge
winchester_royal

Oh the two lads playing in the lower divisions?

It means feck all, which division goalies play in. You should know that AP.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:15

I vote for Alex McCarthy.

If he's good enough for Team Bath, he's good enough for us.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 22 Oct 2008 22:16

winchester_royal It means feck all, which division goalies play in.

:lol:
Last edited by floyd__streete on 22 Oct 2008 22:17, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Alan Partridge » 22 Oct 2008 22:17

Why don't we sign Maidenhead's keeper then if it doens't matter what league they are playing in? What a bizarre thing to say!

I personally don't rate Federici and he isn't even close to being in the same class as Hahnemann and just how consistant he's been over a long period of time, there will come a time soon when he needs to be replaced, Of the people at the club Hamer I'd say has the best chance although I beleive his replacement will come from the outside/

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:19

Alan Partridge Why don't we sign Maidenhead's keeper then if it doens't matter what league they are playing in? What a bizarre thing to say!

I personally don't rate Federici and he isn't even close to being in the same class as Hahnemann and just how consistant he's been over a long period of time, there will come a time soon when he needs to be replaced, Of the people at the club Hamer I'd say has the best chance although I beleive his replacement will come from the outside/

What I mean is that keeping in League 1 is not different to keeping in the Champ, as opposed to playing outfield.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:19

winchester_royal It means feck all, which division goalies play in. You should know that AP.

PriceLOLess

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:20

winchester_royal It means feck all, which division goalies play in.

Genius!

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 22 Oct 2008 22:20

winchester_royal
Alan Partridge Why don't we sign Maidenhead's keeper then if it doens't matter what league they are playing in? What a bizarre thing to say!

What I mean is that keeping in League 1 is not different to keeping in the Champ, as opposed to playing outfield.

Keep on digging!

132 posts