Team for Donny

135 posts
Southbank Old Boy
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Team for Donny

by Southbank Old Boy » 14 Mar 2009 23:11

Turns8
Southbank Old Boy Why would you include Lita over Doyle, Hunt and Long?

Ahhh...I get it...none of the current team is good enough...so given that the transfer window is closed rather than actually put foward a constructive opinion you just want to bang on about what ifs :roll:

Here's one for you...what if you stop supporting (used loosely) Reading and instead supported say Man U or Chelsea...that way you could get your wish..as they continually go out and buy the world's best players...

Everyone wins then :mrgreen:

:wink:

You really dont get it do you

I asked why select Lita, who has looked the worst of our forwards this season, over the others because they have all looked much better than him

I would love to know how that is saying none of the team are good enough :roll:

I think you post more sense you just spam the board with your shite attempts at gag posts and images

Turns8
Hob Nob Regular

by Turns8 » 14 Mar 2009 23:15

Southbank Old Boy
Turns8
Southbank Old Boy Why would you include Lita over Doyle, Hunt and Long?

Ahhh...I get it...none of the current team is good enough...so given that the transfer window is closed rather than actually put foward a constructive opinion you just want to bang on about what ifs :roll:

Here's one for you...what if you stop supporting (used loosely) Reading and instead supported say Man U or Chelsea...that way you could get your wish..as they continually go out and buy the world's best players...

Everyone wins then :mrgreen:

You really dont get it do you

I asked why select Lita, who has looked the worst of our forwards this season, over the others because they have all looked much better than him

I would love to know how that is saying none of the team are good enough :roll:

I think you post more sense you just spam the board with your shite attempts at gag posts and images

and that makes complete sense :roll:

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 14 Mar 2009 23:21

USA

Pearce - Bikey - Cisse

Kebe - Karacan - Matejovsky - Harper - Tabb

Kitson - Doyle

Subs: Duberry, Gunnarsson, Little , Long, N Hunt

You can't start with Gunnarsson anymore - takes one of your sub options automatically as he would need to come off, but he is a great holding sub if something needs protecting
Armstrong has done nothing wrong, but does not offer enough in attack
S Hunt needs to find his head - we are all slating him, he is his own worst critic and will be hating this (in a vicious circle way). needs a rest
Matjevosky is clearly the most creative player at this club. He is not an impact sub
I would expect Kitson to play deeper from Doyle and Karacan to protect the back 3
Little's guile will expose tired defences and I suspect he is a cameo role player now
I will get slated for 3-5-2 but the time for playing for a draw is gone now - might as well get no points and ask the question than be taken on the back foot - doncaster will pass lots but have little end product. five in midfield will stiffle that
I guess nobody thought we would miss Ingi so much - one of the best defensive records has turned into one of the worst

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 14 Mar 2009 23:35

The Prisoner USA

Pearce - Bikey - Cisse

Kitson - Doyle

You can't start with Gunnarsson anymore - takes one of your sub options automatically as he would need to come off, but he is a great holding sub if something needs protecting
S Hunt needs to find his head - we are all slating him, he is his own worst critic and will be hating this (in a vicious circle way). needs a rest
Matjevosky is clearly the most creative player at this club. I would expect Kitson to play deeper from Doyle and Karacan to protect the back 3
Little's guile will expose tired defences and I suspect he is a cameo role player now
I will get slated for 3-5-2 but the time for playing for a draw is gone now - might as well get no points and ask the question than be taken on the back foot - doncaster will pass lots but have little end product. five in midfield will stiffle that
I guess nobody thought we would miss Ingi so much - one of the best defensive records has turned into one of the worst
on what evidence this season do you honestly base this on?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 14 Mar 2009 23:44

AthleticoSpizz
The Prisoner USA

Pearce - Bikey - Cisse

Kitson - Doyle

Matjevosky is clearly the most creative player at this club. I would expect Kitson to play deeper from Doyle and Karacan to protect the back 3

Oh I don't know, perhaps the 3 assists in his previous 3 games? Could've done with an assist today, couldn't we?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 14 Mar 2009 23:51

Royalee
AthleticoSpizz
The Prisoner USA

Pearce - Bikey - Cisse

Kitson - Doyle

Oh I don't know, perhaps the 3 assists in his previous 3 games? Could've done with an assist today, couldn't we?
TODAY from MM? lol

and you call me the moron :?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 14 Mar 2009 23:55

1 assist at Sheffield Wednesday, 2 against Plymouth, dickhead.

Harper produced lots today again didn't he?

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 15 Mar 2009 00:00

My original post suggest that MM is not an impact sub. It either seems to be his game or it isn't.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 15 Mar 2009 00:00

you know Royalee, people might take your sometimes extreme posts a bit more seriously if you avoided calling anyone that doesn't agree with you a 'dickhead'. Just a thought mind.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Mar 2009 00:01

Royalee 1 assist at Sheffield Wednesday, 2 against Plymouth, dickhead.

Please dont call me a Dickhead "Royalee" (I may be one but you continue to wear yours well)

Matejovski in his brief cameo was again embarrassing today.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 15 Mar 2009 00:04

AthleticoSpizz

Please dont call me a Dickhead "Royalee" (I may be one but you continue to wear yours well)

Again? What's embarassing at creating chances? Even your hero Coppell has said he's one of the best if not the best footballers at the club. You really are quite thick.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Mar 2009 00:08

Royalee
AthleticoSpizz

Again? What's embarassing at creating chances? Even your hero Coppell has said he's one of the best if not the best footballers at the club. You really are quite thick.
Please dont call me THICK "Royalee" another word that fits your own personal persona if you missed MM's passes to the corner flag and linesman today (as aforementioned on other threads)

I recall one pass that actually reached its intended destination.........go mental

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 15 Mar 2009 00:10

There really is no reasoning with you, you wouldn't know a good ball if it smacked you in the face. How many assists have the rest of the central midfielders got between them since Christmas?

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Mar 2009 00:18

Royalee There really is no reasoning with you, you wouldn't know a good ball if it smacked you in the face. How many assists have the rest of the central midfielders got between them since Christmas?
reasoning? I do not resort to insults fellah.

In answer to your question...possibly zero

But your godchild MM has cost us at least 4 points so far

as the joke goes.................."whatever the question is...............MM is NOT the answer"

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 15 Mar 2009 00:22

How does providing assists constitute loss of points? You must be referring to Duberry's marking - that's cost us 5 points in the last week.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 15 Mar 2009 00:26

Royalee How does providing assists constitute loss of points?
he provided no assistance today (and his loss of pocession and gifted (given away) balls have cost us dear ..Notts Forest to name but one)

not unless you are the inaminate corner flag lol

Sorry, the bloke was a joke today and needs to buck up or take the exit pill
Last edited by AthleticoSpizz on 15 Mar 2009 01:22, edited 1 time in total.

roberto_11

by roberto_11 » 15 Mar 2009 01:22

Royalee I'll say it again...

Federici

Armstrong
Bikey
Pearce
Rosenior

Tabb
Cisse/Karacan if fully fit
Matejovsky
Doyle

Kitson
Long

no no no lee Rosenior is oxf*rd

roberto_11

by roberto_11 » 15 Mar 2009 01:26

But I agree with you about Marek. Start the guy FFS don't judge him on 10 mins at the end of a dire game when he is desperately trying to change the game by trying something different! At least his passes were forward looking unlike any of Harpers sideways attempts.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 15 Mar 2009 01:40

Lowe
Le Mesurier
Dunn
Laurie
Lavender
Beck
Ridley