218 posts
Zip
Hob Nob Legend

Re: MATCHWATCH : Birmingham City (h)

by Zip » 23 Feb 2022 10:38

Pepe the Horseman
Zip
Royal Rother
...41% of our current points tally comes from games against Preston and Birmingham.

Hmmm if we go on calculations we need to factor the six point deduction in somewhere.

40% of our wins have been v Preston and Brum.

:lol: Yes that’s true although 41% of our points haven’t come from those two sides if we don’t account for the points deduction.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Feb 2022 10:39

YorkshireRoyal99
Sanguine
skipper Big shout out for Morrison too, reaching 100 appearences last night. Given his age when we signed him, I'm impressed. He has been rock solid since joining us, and largely been ever present. Not sure why Birmingham let him go?

Iirc, he was reaching the end of his contract and wanted a two-year deal, Birmingham were only prepared to offer him one-year.

Yeah that was a mistake on Birmingham's part really to let him go, he's been really solid for us throughout his time here. Maybe his legs are starting to go a little bit, if we keep him on I'd only want him as a squad player next season and on a 1 year deal really but he's been really good for us.

He is very slow now. Beaten quite a few times on the deck by quicker players but he had been a good signing for us.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Feb 2022 11:38

Zip
CountryRoyal Quite looking forward to tonight which I know is probably a bad idea. Also last home game of the season for me so can’t wait for a standard crap mid-week Brum game.

Last home game of the season? What’s going on CR?

I’m going to Sweden in March for work the next 2-3 months. The Millwall game would technically the last one before I fly out but I’m either watching Cheltenham or going to going to the Rugby in Gloucester. We haven’t decided yet!

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Feb 2022 11:41

CountryRoyal
Zip
CountryRoyal Quite looking forward to tonight which I know is probably a bad idea. Also last home game of the season for me so can’t wait for a standard crap mid-week Brum game.

I’m going to Sweden in March for work the next 2-3 months. The Millwall game would technically the last one before I fly out but I’m either watching Cheltenham or going to going to the Rugby in Gloucester. We haven’t decided yet!

Cool. Enjoy your time in Sweden.
I have enjoyed watching Cheltenham this season. Michael Duff is doing a cracking job there. Someone I would quite like to see at Reading.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Feb 2022 11:43

CountryRoyal
Zip

Very nice. Have you chosen a Swedish side to follow?

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 23 Feb 2022 11:43

CountryRoyal
Zip

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Feb 2022 12:38

Zip
CountryRoyal
Zip

I have enjoyed watching Cheltenham this season. Michael Duff is doing a cracking job there. Someone I would quite like to see at Reading.

Disappointingly I haven’t managed to go this season. I think they should stay up which would be good, but they’re certainly a small club for that league. That being said, if Burton can get promoted who knows!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Feb 2022 12:43

Pepe the Horseman Very nice. Have you chosen a Swedish side to follow?

My local would be Kalmar FF which are only a couple of miles from where I’m staying, so I guess them. They have a 12k stadium and are currently 6th in the Allsvenskan. Table toppers and Swedish giants Malmö are coming to town on 3rd April.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 23 Feb 2022 12:46

LUX
NathStPaul Ince's post match interview. What a refreshing change. No bullshit, just straight talking.

https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status/14 ... uPy6g&s=19

great interview.

Bit shocked we only have four defenders for the medium term. How long is Dann out for? Can Laurent play at the back?

Don't know. Sometimes, but he's also injured.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Feb 2022 15:04

CountryRoyal
Zip
CountryRoyal

Disappointingly I haven’t managed to go this season. I think they should stay up which would be good, but they’re certainly a small club for that league. That being said, if Burton can get promoted who knows!

They already have 41 points. With the bottom four all averaging less than a point per game then one more win and a couple of draws should see them safe. They have been in excellent form. Beating Sunderland and good draws away at Wycombe and Ipswich. I saw the Wigan game which was another draw and they were the better side.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Feb 2022 17:15

Choosing the non-rugby option is always the correct choice

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 23 Feb 2022 17:18

CountryRoyal
Zip

I'm flying out to Sweden for some work meetings mid March; first trip since you know what.........

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Feb 2022 17:38

Hound Choosing the non-rugby option is always the correct choice

Especially once you consider the egg tickets are £35 each!

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 23 Feb 2022 17:51

Rugby is pretty bent tbh.

That being said I did just buy VIP tickets to see Steps in September so I'll keep quiet.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Feb 2022 18:08

NathStPaul Rugby is pretty bent tbh.

That being said I did just buy VIP tickets to see Steps in September so I'll keep quiet.

The time has come for you to formally resign from this messageboard. Getting overly excited watching “H” do his thing in concert is unacceptable. I would remind you OMA that you are a grown man (allegedly).

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 23 Feb 2022 18:16

Zip

The time has come for you to formally resign from this messageboard. Getting overly excited watching “H” do his thing in concert is unacceptable. I would remind you OMA that you are a grown man (allegedly).

I'm only going because my Mrs likes them. :?

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 23 Feb 2022 18:26

Bent

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 23 Feb 2022 18:27

NathStPaul
Zip

I'm only going because my Mr likes them. :?

218 posts