Cardiff Away Match Thread

223 posts
Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Cardiff Away Match Thread

by Royal With Cheese » 26 Nov 2008 15:05

Harry Carry Good point really, althought Wolves cruised to victory at Ninian Park.......

Sorry, wrong. Watched the game on Sky and they just managed to scrape the win. Cardiff missed a couple of sitters in the last 10 mins. Thems the facts Mr. Fisherman.

chandog

by chandog » 26 Nov 2008 15:14

thought that our performance was awesome in the second half and we could easily have grabbed a winner

seen the highlights on SSN and i honestly feel that the ref ruined the game.
bikey should have got a yellow at most. no way there was any intention to catch the guy
chopra quite clearly fouled hahnemann causing him to drop the ball and then foul chopra.

it seems that since the ridiculous decision that went in our favour against watford we have been on the receiving end of some terrible decisions which have cost us.

apart from that i thought the whole team played well last night and if we continue with this attitude we will catch birmingham and wolves up no problem.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 26 Nov 2008 16:46

Chopra is a niggling little barsteward of a player. IMO always trying to wind opposing players up and making the absolute most of any incident in an (often successful) attempt to influence the officials in his favour.

I hope the supporters give him an Xmas present to remember in the return fixture. IMO he is the sort of player who will let stick from opposing supporters affect him in a negative way. With any luck he will pick up a red card on Boxing Day and it won't be a picture of a robin on a post box!

223 posts