Well done Leroy

223 posts
Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Well done Leroy

by Royal Rother » 28 Jan 2009 10:36

Snowball
I just wish that Coppell would see the light and start playing Lita and Doyle as starters up front, with the inconsistent Noel Hunt on the bench.

I sometimes wonder what some listers are on!!

Hunt has played 23 (5) and scored 10 that's INCONSISTENT? (And he's got 2 goals from 2 starts in cups) 25/12 is bad?

He worked his socks off yesterday and shots-wise, he did better than Doyle and had a brilliant free kick denied by a great save, plus a nice header stopped by a fingertip save

Some people are more impressed by flashy boots and a cocky strut than consistent application and unfussy hard work.

Not having a go at Lita who I really really hope is okay and plays a big part in the rest of the season....

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 28 Jan 2009 10:41

Exactly RR, though Noel had shaved his hair off as well don't forget

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 28 Jan 2009 11:01

Snowball
I just wish that Coppell would see the light and start playing Lita and Doyle as starters up front, with the inconsistent Noel Hunt on the bench.

I sometimes wonder what some listers are on!!

Hunt has played 23 (5) and scored 10 that's INCONSISTENT? (And he's got 2 goals from 2 starts in cups) 25/12 is bad?

He worked his socks off yesterday and shots-wise, he did better than Doyle and had a brilliant free kick denied by a great save, plus a nice header stopped by a fingertip save

That is the beauty of HNA snowball

223 posts