readingbedding
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Predictions

by readingbedding » 31 Jul 2008 17:05

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 31 Jul 2008 17:16

Dirk Gently It could be argued that this is the best season ever to bounce back - because it's the first of the new TV contract with larger parachute payments. I'd maintian that relegated teams should be more likely now to bounce back than ever before - in fact, I think I'll waste an hour or so by graphing that...

Done this and it shows that my theory was completely and utterly wrong, so I won't bother to post it.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 31 Jul 2008 17:19

Dirk Gently Dirk Gently wrote:
It could be argued that this is the best season ever to bounce back - because it's the first of the new TV contract with larger parachute payments. I'd maintian that relegated teams should be more likely now to bounce back than ever before - in fact, I think I'll waste an hour or so by graphing that...

Done this and it shows that my theory was completely and utterly wrong, so I won't bother to post it.

just fiddle the data-no one will check

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 19 Apr 2009 11:23

Bump.

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 19 Apr 2009 11:50

Dirk Gently
Dirk Gently It could be argued that this is the best season ever to bounce back - because it's the first of the new TV contract with larger parachute payments. I'd maintian that relegated teams should be more likely now to bounce back than ever before - in fact, I think I'll waste an hour or so by graphing that...

As snowbalol has shown, every set of stats says we will go up, so show it to snowball and he'll tell you where you went wrong

245 posts