Re: Perspective

by The Rouge » 16 Feb 2011 16:18

Cos her sweetness
is her weakness..

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 16 Feb 2011 16:19

Hoop Blah I've got a globe at home too, it doubles up as a drinks cabinet.

I didn't think they were that popular these days though.

Wimb, thanks for your advice. I'll keep it in mind next time I have something really important to educate the masses with.

No worries gr8 m8, I thought I was capable of understanding and making debate on this board but then this one dude came in and showed me what I'd been missing out on

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 16 Feb 2011 16:38

Snowball "You mean this place? Ho Ho Ho. In the last ten days, as well as teaching and going to games I have written 26,517 words of a novel, dined with friends, met up with my adult son, taken my daughter out, walked the dogs, watched TV, read a book, written a poem, had sex 3-4 times, taken a few photographs, listened to music... Yeah, one-track mind, me.

At the same time?

TTIUWP

donface
Hob Nob Regular
Location: doing favours for some guys who look like tusken raiders

by donface » 16 Feb 2011 16:41

Schards#2
Snowball "You mean this place? Ho Ho Ho. In the last ten days, as well as teaching and going to games I have written 26,517 words of a novel, dined with friends, met up with my adult son, taken my daughter out, walked the dogs, watched TV, read a book, written a poem, had sex 3-4 times, taken a few photographs, listened to music... Yeah, one-track mind, me.

At the same time?

TTIUWP

Screenshot grabbed as proof.

FINALLY!

Nick Shorey my Lord!
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Nick Shorey my Lord! » 16 Feb 2011 16:43

•Extreme focus on a particular interest or hobby

You mean this place? Ho Ho Ho. In the last ten days, as well as teaching and going to games I have written 26,517 words of a novel, dined with friends, met up with my adult son, taken my daughter out, walked the dogs, watched TV, read a book, written a poem, had sex 3-4 times, taken a few photographs, listened to music... Yeah, one-track mind, me.

Individuals with AS can often discuss the intricacies of social norms in almost scientific detail without the ability to put that knowledge into action.

This will no doubt stop me playing football, being a football coach, being a football captain, running a debating society, having lovers, getting married, having four successful kids, writing books, teaching, public speaking, running at a good level, being a running coach, being a Race Director, being a Sales Manager, a Sales Director, a mentor for students. Jesus, my left is empty.

~Spacey mode on~

Congratulations you've overtaken RR and EIL in the LOOK AT ME stakes

~Spacey mode off~

What a spazz :lol:

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 16:47

Why, thank-you, Nick.

Your opinion is highly valued.

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 16 Feb 2011 17:07

Well if anything is to be learnt from this experience, its that Snowball's posts are far better when he doesn't rely on statistics. Bravo Snowball!!

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 16 Feb 2011 17:34

For a man who can remember every statistic for the last 20 years, I'm amazed snowball can't remember how many times he's had sex in the last 10 days!! Or is that a slip of the finger and should read 3.4 times!

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 16 Feb 2011 17:37

I see snowcock is showing his usual levels of class with his obviously bullcrap bragging about all his fake achievements as if that makes him any better than anyone else or is in anyway relevant to the utter turd he posts regularly.

You don't see any of the rest of us bragging about our qualifications and work or life experience trying to give the impression that it somehow makes us better than others. D'ya know why snowy? It's cos it's meaningless and unbelievably easy to make up.

Once again he gives it out but can't take it back. Once again he treats the posts of others with double standards compared to his own. He's fine to post spurious redundent bollocks in the attempt to look clever and knowing and get away with being wrong by saying "if", or "could" etc. But if anyone else does it they're a coward and don't know what they're talking about. Clearly a man with no comprehension of social skills.

No wonder half the board thinks he's a moronic cock and / or has him on ignore.

Ferris
Hob Nob Regular

by Ferris » 16 Feb 2011 17:38

Ian Royal snowcock

nice

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 16 Feb 2011 17:44

A couple of observations now the heat has died down from my computer.
Firstly Snowball your sex count of 3-4 times in 10 days proves to me ,much as I thought,that your "facts" are really wild guesses and estimates.
At your age you should know precisely how many times you have had sex in the past 10 days rather than the vague 3-4 times or have you just used POETIC (get it?)licence?

Secondly on the more interesting topic of Perspective what Snowball and so many others do is to assume that everybody else stand still and it is only RFC trying to make up ground to become one of the 3 promoted teams.
Leicester and Ipswich are good examples of those that might have been disregarded a few weeks ago but now it appears that their chances are the same or better than ours.

IF,IF,IF we had a tremendous run and got 2 points per game it is possible that 3 or 4 others might do the same and don't forget we are now that far behind not only do we not want other teams to have as good run as us but also we now need a number of teams to have a bad run.

With our strike force and non-creative midfield it ain't going to happen and as MrA rightly pointed out (causing so much angst within this topic)Snowball's ratings of all the teams that we have to play are just so wide of the mark as no account was taken of any other factors other than his take on form (e.g. our record v Watford is not great nor is it against Scunny).

BTW Snowball I,as your senior,have some regard for your sexual activity (that must be between 3-4 minutes in the past 10 days) but I don't have such regard for your overstated loyalty to any of our players who happen to be Irish nor for the so-called factual conclusions that you reach based solely on past records- as Schards will tell you "past performance is no true guide to future returns" or words to that effect.

Finally, the way I read the PM from MrA there was no threat but it was an offer to carry on a discussion face to face because that takes so much less time than banging out the words on here.
He may also have been thinking of Mrs S's best interests because that could also give you more spare minutes in your very busy schedule to increase your personal strike rate above the 3-4 in 10 days.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 17:50

Ian can-I-join-in Royal puts down his Palm Tree, and

Ian you have no idea what joy it gives me to see
you pulling your usual love-me sh!t posts

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 17:56

Victor, I've not checked but I'd bet that not many clubs can go on 2 ppg runs
unless that was the most amazing, you-beat-them and we'll beat these affairs
because so many of them have to play each other.

We've played 10/12 of our top-six games already, which COULD help us considerably.

As for the sex, the specifics were hardly the point. I was merely responding to the clown
who managed to Google "Aspergers" and thought it would be clever to post. Not that
he actually KNEW anything, of course.

I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. By this stage I've usually been accused of
having borderline personality disorder, narcissistic obsession, paranoia and possible
schizophrenia. Merely suggesting Asperger's is a bit of damning with false praise.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 17:57

I forgot manic-depression

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 16 Feb 2011 17:58

how's this going?

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 18:12

Victor Meldrew A couple of observations now the heat has died down from my computer.
Firstly Snowball your sex count of 3-4 times in 10 days proves to me ,much as I thought,that your "facts" are really wild guesses and estimates.

I keep a spreadsheet, Victor

At your age you should know precisely how many times you have had sex in the past 10 days rather than the vague 3-4 times or have you just used POETIC (get it?)licence?

I make love "poetically". On the rest, I would decline to comment.

Secondly on the more interesting topic of Perspective what Snowball and so many others do is to assume that everybody else stand still and it is only RFC trying to make up ground to become one of the 3 promoted teams. Leicester and Ipswich are good examples of those that might have been disregarded a few weeks ago but now it appears that their chances are the same or better than ours.

I posted in the last week about Leicester saying that if they made the top six they
would deserve it, but that along the way they would hurt a lot of our rivals

A Cardiff
A QPR
H Norwich
H Burnley
A Reading
A Nottm Forest
H Watford
H Ipswich

That is EIGHT very tough games. For them to make up five points on those above them is going to be very tough.
If they DID (provided we don't lose at home to them) they'd be doing us favours

01 59 QPR
02 54 Cardiff
03 54 Norwich
04 53 Swansea
05 52 Nottm Forest
06 52 Leeds
08 47 Burnley
11 44 Watford

IF,IF,IF we had a tremendous run and got 2 points per game it is possible that 3 or 4 others might do the same

DISAGREE (see above)

With our strike force and non-creative midfield it ain't going to happen and - - - - - - - Snowball's ratings of all the teams that we have to play are just so wide of the mark as no account was taken of any other factors other than his take on form (e.g. our record v Watford is not great nor is it against Scunny).

When I quote history or previous results or average performance I am beaten up with the statement that the past is no predictor of future performance... yet now it's that very "history" that is being used by you.

BTW Snowball I,as your senior,have some regard for your sexual activity (that must be between 3-4 minutes in the past 10 days) but I don't have such regard for your overstated loyalty to any of our players who happen to be Irish nor for the so-called factual conclusions that you reach based solely on past records- as Schards will tell you "past performance is no true guide to future returns" or words to that effect.

Finally, the way I read the PM from MrA there was no threat but it was an offer to carry on a discussion face
to face because that takes so much less time than banging out the words on here.

The way that kind of PM SHOULD be phrased is:

Hey mate, this is bollox. You fancy meeting up for a drink before a game?

(I realise it's hard to phrase, but...)

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 16 Feb 2011 18:13

The Rouge how's this going?

The manic-depression?

Oh you know, up, down

690 posts