Lita in trouble in Brizzle?

341 posts
RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 31 Aug 2006 14:06

SpaceCruiser
RoyalBlue We are well aware that he disregarded previous warnings from his bosses re keeping out of situations/environments that might lead to this sort of trouble.

How many warnings have there been then? :roll:

How many warnings do your employer give you before they expect you to respond?

Perhaps a bad example you surely must have had at least 10 regarding your continual presence on HNA when they are paying you to work!

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 31 Aug 2006 14:09

RoyalBlue
SpaceCruiser
RoyalBlue We are well aware that he disregarded previous warnings from his bosses re keeping out of situations/environments that might lead to this sort of trouble.

Perhaps a bad example you surely must have had at least 10 regarding your continual presence on HNA when they are paying you to work!

Again, you are making assumptions. But then, you must have had 100 warnings for being such a twat on here.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:09

RoyalBlue
SpaceCruiser

How many should he need Spacey! How many have any of our other players had?

He's bang out of order and needs to sort himself out and you're just burying your head in the sand and refusing to face the facts.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 31 Aug 2006 14:13

SpaceCruiser
RoyalBlue
SpaceCruiser

Again, you are making assumptions. But then, you must have had 100 warnings for being such a twat on here.

Talk about Pots and Kettles! Add a good number of zeros to your total or are we really expected to believe that every single one of your 28805
posts on here has really been worth the bandwidth they have taken up!

It really is sad when someone clearly gets off on being the most frequent poster. Is there really no other life in the West Country?
Last edited by RoyalBlue on 31 Aug 2006 14:16, edited 1 time in total.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 31 Aug 2006 14:14

SpaceCruiser

He was opublically warned about his "public profile" last season when he was glassed out in Bristol. Coppell quite rightly expects his players to behave on and off the pitch.

My guess is Lita will leave either at Christmas or next Summer.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:20

RoyalBlue
SpaceCruiser
RoyalBlue
SpaceCruiser

Talk about Pots and Kettles! Add a good number of zeros to your total or are we really expected to believe that every single one of your 28805
posts on here has really been worth the bandwidth they have taken up!

It really is sad when someone clearly gets off on being the most frequent poster. Is there really no other life in the West Country?

I managed when I lived there for 4 years.

retro royal

by retro royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:25

KC Royal Isnt this the 3rd time this has happened since he's been with us, or am i barking up the wrong tree here?

I also thought there was another incident, straight after signing for us, but can't remember what

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 31 Aug 2006 14:26

Scarface
SpaceCruiser

He was opublically warned about his "public profile" last season when he was glassed out in Bristol. Coppell quite rightly expects his players to behave on and off the pitch.

That's one. RB, the knobjockey, seems to imply that he's had more than one warning.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 31 Aug 2006 14:29

SpaceCruiser
Scarface
SpaceCruiser

That's one. RB, the knobjockey, seems to imply that he's had more than one warning.

Regardless of your thoughts towards RB, one public warning should be more than enough. If it is not, then you have to question the players attitude amongst other things. Something it would appear that Coppell is beginning to do.

Y21
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Y21 » 31 Aug 2006 14:34

I think this is being blown out of all proportion by the sensation hunting people on here. If, what the Sun has reported is true then it sounds like he had a barny with his missus which lead to an unfortunate bust up with a mate of his resulting in a headbutt. The fact it was in a nightclub in Bristol is irrelevant. The same thing could have happened anywhere. It doesn't sound like he went out of his way to get into trouble, it just happened after an argument with his missus. It makes me laugh the moral majority on here getting their collective knickers in a twist over an incident where nobody knows the facts - its a shame that everyone seems to be hanging him out to dry before hearing the whole story. My opinion is that we should wait until the full story is known before spouting forth anymore crap on here.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 31 Aug 2006 14:35

Y21 My opinion is that we should wait until the full story is known before spouting forth anymore crap on here.

My opinion too, and I think I will post no more on this thread.

Rhys The Royal

by Rhys The Royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:35

Gordons Cumming I'd hate to be Lita's enemy if he does this to his friends. :shock:

Just remember to say 'Yes of course Leroy' when he rings you up and asks to talk to your girlfriend/wife and you'll be fine.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:41

Y21 I think this is being blown out of all proportion by the sensation hunting people on here. If, what the Sun has reported is true then it sounds like he had a barny with his missus which lead to an unfortunate bust up with a mate of his resulting in a headbutt. The fact it was in a nightclub in Bristol is irrelevant. The same thing could have happened anywhere. It doesn't sound like he went out of his way to get into trouble, it just happened after an argument with his missus. It makes me laugh the moral majority on here getting their collective knickers in a twist over an incident where nobody knows the facts - its a shame that everyone seems to be hanging him out to dry before hearing the whole story. My opinion is that we should wait until the full story is known before spouting forth anymore crap on here.

I think you mis read the story in the sun. he wanted to speak to his "friend's" girlfriend, then went and found them and then started on his "friend" according to the Sun (and the "friend" that is). Also fractured cheek and impaireed vision is not a bit of a barney. It's GBH and could see him in prison for a considerable amount of time.

We're commenting on what is in the open so far and and basing our opinions on that. If you want to pretend nothing is happening until everything is glaringly obvious then that is up to you.

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 31 Aug 2006 14:53

I'm confused now. I thought it was his own girlfriend he wanted to talk to, not his mates?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 31 Aug 2006 15:01

I'm assuming it was Jason's girlfriend seeing as he phoned Jason's mobile. Why would he call his friend to speak to his own girlfriend?

Also why would Lita's girlfriend refuse to speak to him.
Also given Lita's apparent attitude to women, does he actually have a proper girlfriend?

Regardless it doesn't excuse Lita for breaking someones face for hanging up on him. should that be what it's all about.

Also regardless he shouldn't have been in pissing Bristol anyway!

KC Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by KC Royal » 31 Aug 2006 15:19

Not really sure about all those questions, but I agree with your point there's no excuse. If he has given Coppell his word about not going to Bristol, and then going after a game, he's a complete fool if he thinks he can get away with this.

And I can't believe people on here who said its nothing. Coppell has hit out at his behaviour so there's obviously a lot of substance to the story.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 31 Aug 2006 15:47

Gav 'It may effect team selection.'

Doyle and Long against Man City? Fantastic :roll:

How could that be any worse than Doyle and Lita against Wigan?

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 31 Aug 2006 15:58

Ian Royal I'm assuming it was Jason's girlfriend seeing as he phoned Jason's mobile. Why would he call his friend to speak to his own girlfriend?

Also why would Lita's girlfriend refuse to speak to him.
Also given Lita's apparent attitude to women, does he actually have a proper girlfriend?

Maybe because they'd had a row and she's also mates with this Jason fella who Lita knew was with her?

I'm a little confused anyway, but what seems clear from this blokes story is that Lita sought out them out and assaulted the bloke not as part of a nightclub scuffle, but in a pre-mediated attack which possibly makes the whole thing worse. The fact he was back in Bristol is a contributory factor as he seems to mix with the wrong crowd down there (City players included by the sounds of it!) and attracts trouble because of it.

I'm not convinced totally by the Sun's story for obvious reasons but there can be no real doubt over the fact that Lita has over stepped the mark in attacking someone who is/was a fairly close mate.

The fact that this was in the early hours of the morning following a defeat and 5 hours of travelling just makes him more of a twat really. If people can't see that then they really don't live in the real world!

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 31 Aug 2006 16:02

Y21 I think this is being blown out of all proportion by the sensation hunting people on here. If, what the Sun has reported is true then it sounds like he had a barny with his missus which lead to an unfortunate bust up with a mate of his resulting in a headbutt. The fact it was in a nightclub in Bristol is irrelevant. The same thing could have happened anywhere. It doesn't sound like he went out of his way to get into trouble, it just happened after an argument with his missus. It makes me laugh the moral majority on here getting their collective knickers in a twist over an incident where nobody knows the facts - its a shame that everyone seems to be hanging him out to dry before hearing the whole story. My opinion is that we should wait until the full story is known before spouting forth anymore crap on here.

Will you be saying the same to Steve Coppell then?

Spirit of Elm Park

by Spirit of Elm Park » 31 Aug 2006 16:06

I'm also concerned at the efect this will have on his team mates towards him, last year they dedicated their performance in the title winning game to Leroy (as I remember) and I cannot beleive that any of the team knew his plans after the game to visit Bristol. Therefore he would be lying to them too, I am sure Murts, as captain , has already spoken to him about his behaviour, and yet he has flouted the trust all over again.

341 posts