Pauno out

3542 posts
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Pauno out

by CountryRoyal » 12 Feb 2022 18:04

McDermolenko Benjy, Chronicle reporter, has now said that Paunovic walked out of his post match interview when asked about BBC Berks’ claims regarding some of our players wanting a change in manager.

How many interviews is that now he’s walked out of?!

He is such a gimp.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 12 Feb 2022 18:12

Well he`s a record breaker if nothing else, the worse FA cup defeat, home defeat and run of defeats all since the turn of the year, that`s some achievement even for him.

McDermolenko

by McDermolenko » 12 Feb 2022 18:15

windermereROYAL Well he`s a record breaker if nothing else, the worse FA cup defeat, home defeat and run of defeats all since the turn of the year, that`s some achievement even for him.

Also, with Walsall’s win today, we’re now the only club from Premier League to National League N/S that has managed to lose to lose their last 8 games in all competitions.

In a world where the likes of Norwich are genuinely facing giants most weeks, and clubs are facing liquidation etc, we’ve managed to out-sh*t them.

Remarkable.

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 12 Feb 2022 18:35

Has this embarrassment of a manager gone yet?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 12 Feb 2022 18:41

Royal_jimmy Has this embarrassment of a manager gone yet?

Have a guess

blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

by blythspartan » 12 Feb 2022 19:27

How the hell can Pauno still be in a job if the rumours about players wanting him out are true? Surely, the owners can see that if Pauno remains in charge we are going down to league 1.

It’s a oxf*rd sad state of affairs when fans are fighting fans and Pauno has lost the dressing room. It’s a one way ticket to disaster. I’d love the players to band together to tell Pauno that he’s a clueless twat and he needs to piss off.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Feb 2022 19:32

Maybe it’s not the case?

Haven’tgot a clue why he is still in charge, and probably will be until the end of the season.

If only our owners would explain why….we might not like it, but at least we could cut the crap out of a lot of the Team Board posts.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Feb 2022 19:32

blythspartan How the hell can Pauno still be in a job if the rumours about players wanting him out are true? Surely, the owners can see that if Pauno remains in charge we are going down to league 1.

It’s a oxf*rd sad state of affairs when fans are fighting fans and Pauno has lost the dressing room. It’s a one way ticket to disaster. I’d love the players to band together to tell Pauno that he’s a clueless twat and he needs to piss off.

I think it must be true, Dellor is a bit of a goon at times but he wouldn't stick his neck out on BBC Radio to say what he did without it being true.
The problem is I think we have too many players who won't face the consequences of relegation for them to care enough to band together, the majority just can't wait to get out the door.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Feb 2022 19:43

Yeah that’s a huge accusation to make if it wasn’t true

It’d be a sackable offence if he’d made it up tbh

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 12 Feb 2022 19:49

Who else do the players express their frustrations to. There's no internal management structure at the club. Atmosphere must be becoming toxic. If the owners don't talk very often to the manager. Then the players must feel even more alienated. The puppet CEO must also be out totally of his depth.......... with no actual powers.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 12 Feb 2022 19:53

It's obviously true. Dellor would absolutely not make that up.

And it's extremely obvious too. He "lost the dressing room" weeks ago and it's been plain to see.

So so sad. What will it take for Dai to see this, we are all so confused.

What's wrong with a statement to say we're not allowed to make manager changes without getting more points docked. Clearly they don't want to keep Pauno on so no risk in hurting his feelings. We all know he's shit and won't be hanging around. Why can't they treat him like they've treated Moore??

PATRIQT

by PATRIQT » 12 Feb 2022 20:03

Millsy What's wrong with a statement to say we're not allowed to make manager changes without getting more points docked.

Why aren't we? I keep seeing this but don't understand why?

He's out of contract in 4 months. He can be placed on gardening leave and put his trotters up for 4 months. He doesn't need a pay-off. If we can bring in free transfers then we can bring in another manager until the end of the season.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 12 Feb 2022 20:06

Hound
Royal_jimmy This guy is clueless. How many times have we conceded due to zonal marking

None due to zonal marking. Plenty due to shit marking

Honestly he should be sacked solely for this corner tactic alone. It’s so so bad. Two more from corners today. It’s like we’re playing against the oppo and our own manager

He has shown so many times that he doesn’t learn. Why oh why does every player come back to defend a corner? It leaves us with no outlet and a crowded penalty area. Fed up with all of this.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 12 Feb 2022 20:06

PATRIQT
Millsy What's wrong with a statement to say we're not allowed to make manager changes without getting more points docked.

Why aren't we? I keep seeing this but don't understand why?

He's out of contract in 4 months. He can be placed on gardening leave and put his trotters up for 4 months. He doesn't need a pay-off. If we can bring in free transfers then we can bring in another manager until the end of the season.

Absolutely, I agree hence suggesting it weeks ago on the action thread. I don't fully get it.

My guess is you then have to put Fortune, Mitrovic et al on gardening leave too and then have to bring on several new staff and that's where the extra cost comes in.

I dunno, but whatever it is why don't they just tell us so we understand?

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 12 Feb 2022 20:17

We've just saved a bit on Puscas and Rafael's wages surely that is enough to cover a new managers wages until the summer?

I dont buy this we can't sack him rubbish. I just think we have a clueless owner. Remember it took ages for them to get rid of Stam too.

Getthebeerens

by Getthebeerens » 12 Feb 2022 20:19

We are doomed now. We have conceded goals all season and he stills try to play the same way. Full backs bomb forward Rinomhota and Laurent are up and down the pitch. The defence has no protection what so ever. You insist on zonal marking when it clearly has not been working.

Please just quit, fans don’t want you and neither do your players.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Feb 2022 20:23

Royal_jimmy This guy is clueless. How many times have we conceded due to zonal marking

Too many to count! It is plainly ludicrous, I’ve seen 8 year olds being organised better at set pieces than the sheer lunacy that we have to suffer.

Every corner today all the Reading players came back into the 6 yard box or just outside it, meanwhile the opposition simply line up in front of Reading waiting to run in and get on the end of the crosses that come over.

And you may criticise the poor sod that gets to be the Reading keeper at times but it must be hellishly difficult to command anything with all your players filling up the 6 yard box, I mean how on Earth is he meant to see anything happening clearly let alone get the space to be able to do anything about if he did see it happening in good time.

I honestly have never seen anything so utterly stupid at a professional level of the game, it’s no wonder goals are conceded left right and centre when the opposition are essentially being invited to the proverbial turkey shoot.

Wondering if the players will eventually have the bottle to take it on themselves to just ignore him and organise themselves for set pieces.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Feb 2022 20:25

Sutekh

Too many to count! It is plainly ludicrous, I’ve seen 8 year olds being organised better at set pieces than the sheer lunacy that we have to suffer.

Every corner today all the Reading players came back into the 6 yard box or just outside it, meanwhile the opposition simply line up in front of Reading waiting to run in and get on the end of the crosses that come over.

And you may criticise the poor sod that gets to be the Reading keeper at times but it must be hellishly difficult to command anything with all your players filling up the 6 yard box, I mean how on Earth is he meant to see anything happening clearly let alone get the space to be able to do anything about if he did see it happening in good time.

I honestly have never seen anything so utterly stupid at a professional level of the game, it’s no wonder goals are conceded left right and centre when the opposition are essentially being invited to the proverbial turkey shoot.

Wondering if the players will eventually have the bottle to take it on themselves to just ignore him and organise themselves for set pieces.

Please don't listen to any previous criticism about your match previews being negative. We need complete and utter bitterness and disdain for the Peterborough one.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Feb 2022 20:32

NathStPaul
Sutekh

Please don't listen to any previous criticism about your match previews being negative. We need complete and utter bitterness and disdain for the Peterborough one.

+1

Ignore the twat that moaned about them

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Feb 2022 20:36

Hound
NathStPaul
Sutekh

+1

Ignore the twat that moaned about them

Something like

Peterborough v Reading

Fcuk the lot of them.

Referee: Darren England

3542 posts