Embargos, HMRC Payment defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

2662 posts
WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Embargos, HMRC Payment defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

by WestYorksRoyal » 05 Jun 2024 21:02

I think it could be a few months until cashflow issues come to a head again. This time of year brings season ticket cash, solidarity payments from the PL and the opportunity to sell players if necessary. Plus there could be a big Olise windfall coming in. Would have been nice for that money to help us build for a new era but instead it allows Dai and his toxic regime to linger.

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Embargos, HMRC Payment defaults, non payment of wages, the usual under Dai Wrongge

by Clyde1998 » 05 Jun 2024 22:40

WestYorksRoyal I think it could be a few months until cashflow issues come to a head again. This time of year brings season ticket cash, solidarity payments from the PL and the opportunity to sell players if necessary. Plus there could be a big Olise windfall coming in. Would have been nice for that money to help us build for a new era but instead it allows Dai and his toxic regime to linger.

I think an Olise payment could be the only saving grace - it would hopefully give us enough funds to get through a number of months without needing any additional investment from elsewhere. That would give enough time for another purchaser to be found, should Chiron be completely dead as an option.

Of course, we would all rather it would be used to build something - not continue to allow the current situation to drag on.

2662 posts