Pauno out

3542 posts
blythspartan
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Pauno out

by blythspartan » 14 Feb 2022 08:37

morganb
Snowflake Royal Really should be raised through the captain and to CEO / Owner that way.

I still think this may be what Liam Moore did as captain, grumbled about VP to Dai, but he was the one moved on as that was during Pauno's bulletproof stage.

I had heard this but wasn’t sure if true. I did mention it on one of the other threads but tbh it’s just here say. A chap I keep in contact with where I work is a Chicago Fire and Bears fan he doesn’t have a good word to say about Pauno. Reckons he causes disharmony.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Feb 2022 08:38

That 'invasion' (of what, 30 Y26ers?) at the end of the game was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen at Reading FC. Anyone here associated with that should hang their head in shame, and if your mate was involved you need to give his head a wobble. Pathetic.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 14 Feb 2022 08:39

McDermolenko For the love of God please get Serhiy Rebrov in. Literally no reason not to and has a CV that’s more than justified a job in England by now.

Pease, please no more foreign managers (or players). It has to be Parky turn with Mad Dog to assist.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 14 Feb 2022 08:42

Sanguine That 'invasion' (of what, 30 Y26ers?) at the end of the game was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen at Reading FC. Anyone here associated with that should hang their head in shame, and if your mate was involved you need to give his head a wobble. Pathetic.

If only someone at the club could have taken action to prevent it.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 14 Feb 2022 08:43

blythspartan
morganb
Snowflake Royal Really should be raised through the captain and to CEO / Owner that way.

I still think this may be what Liam Moore did as captain, grumbled about VP to Dai, but he was the one moved on as that was during Pauno's bulletproof stage.

I had heard this but wasn’t sure if true. I did mention it on one of the other threads but tbh it’s just here say. A chap I keep in contact with where I work is a Chicago Fire and Bears fan he doesn’t have a good word to say about Pauno. Reckons he causes disharmony.

Yeah that was suggested in some media report about his time with Chicago Fire.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 14 Feb 2022 08:43

Royal_jimmy Apparently Ejaria is one of the players who wanted Pauno out

And I think most fans want Ejaria out!

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 14 Feb 2022 08:45

All this sentimental rubbish to bring back ex players/managers , they have zero connection with the present regime and i doubt they even know who they are.
What has Parky even achieved in football management? just because he`s was classed as a legend by many doesn`t make him the right fit for us.
Last edited by windermereROYAL on 14 Feb 2022 08:46, edited 1 time in total.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 14 Feb 2022 08:45

Snowflake Royal
Sanguine That 'invasion' (of what, 30 Y26ers?) at the end of the game was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen at Reading FC. Anyone here associated with that should hang their head in shame, and if your mate was involved you need to give his head a wobble. Pathetic.

It all seemed a bit shrug of the shoulders to me. A few over excited young lads running onto the pitch. Not sure what they were trying to achieve but our fan base is so bloody docile that it didn’t bother me at all.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 14 Feb 2022 08:47

windermereROYAL All this sentimental , they have zero connection with the present regime and i doubt they even know who they are.
What has Parky even achieved in football management? just because he`s was classed as a legend by many doesn`t make him the right fit for us.

He is a very limited manager. Wrexham fans are becoming restless. A couple more defeats and he will be on his bike there I reckon.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 14 Feb 2022 08:49

If no announcement by midday the board will get restless.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 14 Feb 2022 08:54

Zip
windermereROYAL All this sentimental , they have zero connection with the present regime and i doubt they even know who they are.

He is a very limited manager. Wrexham fans are becoming restless. A couple more defeats and he will be on his bike there I reckon.

If Phil Parkinson had never played for Reading and we were being seriously linked to him as our next manager, we'd be up in arms saying that he has failed nearly everywhere he has been and his record is terrible, especially recently.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 14 Feb 2022 08:58

Hendo
Zip

If Phil Parkinson had never played for Reading and we were being seriously linked to him as our next manager, we'd be up in arms saying that he has failed nearly everywhere he has been and his record is terrible, especially recently.

+1

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 14 Feb 2022 09:02

We need a spy at the training ground to see if Paunovic is taking training or not.

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 14 Feb 2022 09:02

He's not actually getting sacked is he? :lol:

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 14 Feb 2022 09:04

Snowflake Royal

You're so entitled.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 14 Feb 2022 09:05

Hendo
Zip

Parky has a reputation for being absolutely shit at man management.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Feb 2022 09:05

Royal_jimmy Apparently Ejaria is one of the players who wanted Pauno out

shock to absolutely no one

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Feb 2022 09:06

From Despair To Where?
Hendo
Zip

Parky has a reputation for being absolutely shit at man management.

that still works if you take the 'man' out

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 Feb 2022 09:06

it was an utter cringefest - which then just fuelled arguments and objects at each other from own fans in Y24 etc - not a good look.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 Feb 2022 09:06

There was a really angry pitch invader who got booed and jeered as he got led to the East stand, he gave everyone the two fingers, had a couple drinks thrown at him and then he seemed to start something with someone lower down and I didn't see clearly but I think someone clocked him, people were cheering something anyway.

3542 posts