Royal_jimmy Apparently Ejaria is one of the players who wanted Pauno out

And I think most fans want Ejaria out!

only the racists

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Pauno out

by Stranded » 14 Feb 2022 09:07

windermereROYAL All this sentimental rubbish to bring back ex players/managers , they have zero connection with the present regime and i doubt they even know who they are.
What has Parky even achieved in football management? just because he`s was classed as a legend by many doesn`t make him the right fit for us.

Very good sketch out there by The Exploding Heads that takes the piss, rightly in my view, of the "He's know the club" view.

We either need a fire fighter in who knows they will only be here for 3 months and kick ass or have the interim in for a game or two whilst we bring in the person the club want to lead the rebuild (whichever division that may be in).

Assuming he definitely is gone.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 14 Feb 2022 09:07

its interesting, some people are classing these people as heros, and credit them for getting pauno out

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 14 Feb 2022 09:08

Hound
From Despair To Where?
Hendo
If Phil Parkinson had never played for Reading and we were being seriously linked to him as our next manager, we'd be up in arms saying that he has failed nearly everywhere he has been and his record is terrible, especially recently.

Parky has a reputation for being absolutely shit at man management.

that still works if you take the 'man' out

Word has it he'd be too busy hiding from his players.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 14 Feb 2022 09:08

Zip
Snowflake Royal
Sanguine That 'invasion' (of what, 30 Y26ers?) at the end of the game was one of the most embarassing things I've ever seen at Reading FC. Anyone here associated with that should hang their head in shame, and if your mate was involved you need to give his head a wobble. Pathetic.

If only someone at the club could have taken action to prevent it.

It all seemed a bit shrug of the shoulders to me. A few over excited young lads running onto the pitch. Not sure what they were trying to achieve but our fan base is so bloody docile that it didn’t bother me at all.

Couldn't give a monkey's one way or the other, but it may have just been the final straw for Dai. Maybe its achieved what they wanted it to

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 Feb 2022 09:09

tidus_mi2 There was a really angry pitch invader who got booed and jeered as he got led to the East stand, he gave everyone the two fingers, had a couple drinks thrown at him and then he seemed to start something with someone lower down and I didn't see clearly but I think someone clocked him, people were cheering something anyway.

Not sure if it was same bloke but an idiot came off from the pitch and attempted to justify his actions. One supporter on stairs was politely telling him its not a good look, what is that achieving and running up to players getting in their faces when clearly they did try was not the right way. Got heated, then this bloke came down to split it up, and all he did was proceed to push 2 old people out the way who took a tumble, then the fans turned on him..... a real eye roll moment.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 14 Feb 2022 09:15

Bet you anything it's not announced today.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 14 Feb 2022 09:15

morganb
Snowflake Royal Really should be raised through the captain and to CEO / Owner that way.

I still think this may be what Liam Moore did as captain, grumbled about VP to Dai, but he was the one moved on as that was during Pauno's bulletproof stage.

Good shout. And we all lapped it up.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 14 Feb 2022 09:16

club's Twitter page trolling us lol, oxf*rd scot danns birthday :roll:

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 Feb 2022 09:17

paultheroyal
tidus_mi2 There was a really angry pitch invader who got booed and jeered as he got led to the East stand, he gave everyone the two fingers, had a couple drinks thrown at him and then he seemed to start something with someone lower down and I didn't see clearly but I think someone clocked him, people were cheering something anyway.

Not sure if it was same bloke but an idiot came off from the pitch and attempted to justify his actions. One supporter on stairs was politely telling him its not a good look, what is that achieving and running up to players getting in their faces when clearly they did try was not the right way. Got heated, then this bloke came down to split it up, and all he did was proceed to push 2 old people out the way who took a tumble, then the fans turned on him..... a real eye roll moment.

It was down the bottom of Y20.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 Feb 2022 09:18

tidus_mi2
paultheroyal

This was Y24

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 14 Feb 2022 09:18

come on you bastatrds

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 14 Feb 2022 09:20

Warnock's on Talksport atm, so might be waiting for his shift to end before the double announcement.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 14 Feb 2022 09:20

Or even better, they do what they did when Bowen left. Don't even acknowledge the old manager, just appoint the new one.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 14 Feb 2022 09:21

Brogue club's Twitter page trolling us lol, oxf*rd scot danns birthday :roll:

So Scott, what would you like for your birthday?

SD: A picture of a corner flag and Pauno out please.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 14 Feb 2022 09:22

GET.IT.DONE.

Our own loveable rogue - its the Reading Way :lol:

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 14 Feb 2022 09:23

paultheroyal
tidus_mi2
paultheroyal

This was Y24

Good to know there were two twats giving it large!

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 14 Feb 2022 09:24

Can't wait for a packed out away end on Wednesday night, serenading him with "Warnock what's the score?" when Meite puts us 3 up.

Simon's Church
Hob Nob Regular

by Simon's Church » 14 Feb 2022 09:24

Pepe the Horseman Or even better, they do what they did when Bowen left. Don't even acknowledge the old manager, just appoint the new one.

:lol:
Would be class if the next tweet is just ' Interim manager Michael Gilkes looks forward to big game against Posh'. And nothing of it is mentioned ever again

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 14 Feb 2022 09:29

Simon's Church
Pepe the Horseman Or even better, they do what they did when Bowen left. Don't even acknowledge the old manager, just appoint the new one.

:lol:
Would be class if the next tweet is just ' Interim manager Michael Gilkes looks forward to big game against Posh'. And nothing of it is mentioned ever again

:D I think the lack of closure would haunt me forever.

3542 posts