#AskJason

382 posts
sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: #AskJason

by sandman » 08 Nov 2013 14:10

ns1981
Arnie_Pie
ns1981 Uproar? And the rest... There's no way that'd ever be allowed, we'd all be called racists

The reason there is no MOWO awards or anything like that is because we as white people have not had to deal with slaughter, slavery and oppression for last last several hundred years at the hands of white people. Think about it, you dumb twat.

Get fcuked!

You're really working hard to get on that list. Really admire your dedication.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 14:11

[The reason there is no MOWO awards or anything like that is because we as white people have not had to deal with slaughter, slavery and oppression for last last several hundred years at the hands of white people. Think about it, you dumb twat.[/quote]

Get fcuked![/quote]

I will thanks and safe in the knowledge at least I have had a decent education.[/quote]

Didnt study History then :? .

ns1981

by ns1981 » 08 Nov 2013 14:12

tee peg [The reason there is no MOWO awards or anything like that is because we as white people have not had to deal with slaughter, slavery and oppression for last last several hundred years at the hands of white people. Think about it, you dumb twat.

Get fcuked![/quote]

I will thanks and safe in the knowledge at least I have had a decent education.[/quote]

Didnt study History then :? .[/quote]

Arnie_pie: I'm sure you have. And for the record, I'll be in the 1871 suite tomorrow from 10.30am if you fancy dropping in for a 'chat'...?!

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 14:16

southbank1871 The whole premise of VM's post was so ridiculous, it really is tough to know where to begin.

Best that you don't then especially as you seldom seem to have much to say apart from the odd smart one-liner.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 08 Nov 2013 14:19

These dense cunt impressions are getting so accurate I'm not sure who is spoofing and who is not.

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 08 Nov 2013 14:21

Extended-Phenotype These dense cunt impressions are getting so accurate I'm not sure who is spoofing and who is not.

I think that BR2 is spoofing Victor Meldrew by appearing to give deadpan support his bizarre posts.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 08 Nov 2013 14:23

He's spoofing himself?

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 08 Nov 2013 14:26

sandman He's spoofing himself?

:wolfcastle

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 14:29

Bandini
Extended-Phenotype These dense cunt impressions are getting so accurate I'm not sure who is spoofing and who is not.

I think that BR2 is spoofing Victor Meldrew by appearing to give deadpan support his bizarre posts.

I think my learned friend is fully aware that the two are but the same-one is daytime,the other nighttime.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 08 Nov 2013 14:40

I think we should all do the decent thing and euthanise this thread.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 08 Nov 2013 14:48

ns1981 Uproar? And the rest... There's no way that'd ever be allowed, we'd all be called racists ( that's if we haven't already! )
I will add, however, that I do have both black and Asian friends and they're cool as fcuk but they too agree that society has gone well over the top and there are complete double standards in many ways. I'm not a racist at all and anyone that says I am I welcome to say so directly to my face, but I do happen to be very proud to be English and stand up for what is left of this country, which to be fair isn't a great deal! Are "no white zones" fair? Is sharia law in certain communities fair? Are all these fcuking mosques fair? I'd say no. Imagine I went to Pakistan for example, sponged £30k a year in benefits, got a 4-5 bedroom house on benefits because I had so many children and then built a church... Somehow I don't see that being allowed, yet in 'UK" anything goes! Why?!

Tredds? Is that you m8? If not you're definitely one of his facebook m8s?

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 14:56

ns1981
Maguire
ns1981
... and the MOWO ( music of white origin ) Awards...?!

I know, right. And there's no white history mural in Reading. Imagine if we painted one, there would be an uproar.

I'm not a racist, but...

boom, there it is!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 08 Nov 2013 14:56

ns1981 Uproar? And the rest... There's no way that'd ever be allowed, we'd all be called racists ( that's if we haven't already! )
I will add, however, that I do have both black and Asian friends and they're cool as fcuk but they too agree that society has gone well over the top and there are complete double standards in many ways. I'm not a racist at all and anyone that says I am I welcome to say so directly to my face, but I do happen to be very proud to be English and stand up for what is left of this country, which to be fair isn't a great deal! Are "no white zones" fair? Is sharia law in certain communities fair? Are all these fcuking mosques fair? I'd say no. Imagine I went to Pakistan for example, sponged £30k a year in benefits, got a 4-5 bedroom house on benefits because I had so many children and then built a church... Somehow I don't see that being allowed, yet in 'UK" anything goes! Why?!

Alright JT

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 14:57

Arnie_Pie
ns1981 Uproar? And the rest... There's no way that'd ever be allowed, we'd all be called racists

The reason there is no MOWO awards or anything like that is because we as white people have not had to deal with slaughter, slavery and oppression for last last several hundred years at the hands of white people. Think about it, you dumb twat.

or just cos our music isnt as award worthy

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 08 Nov 2013 14:57

Bandini

So who is this NF1981 or whatever with the "I'm not a racist but" crap, banging on about how the benefit system is there for only white English folk to dishonestly exploit and how he can't hatewank anywhere these days without bashing his elbow on a Mosque?

Is he spoofing someone who had a vicious car accident when they were younger?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 08 Nov 2013 15:01

Bandini
sandman He's spoofing himself?

:wolfcastle

:justspoofing

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 08 Nov 2013 15:07

melonhead
Arnie_Pie

You've only just started tbf tbh

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:10

1.which to be fair isn't a great deal!
2.Are "no white zones" fair?
3.Is sharia law in certain communities fair?
4.Are all these fcuking mosques fair?
5.I'd say no. Imagine I went to Pakistan for example, sponged £30k a year in benefits, got a 4-5 bedroom house on benefits because I had so many children
.6and then built a church...

1.Theres loads "left" of this country. its a brilliant country. one of the best reasons for its brilliance is its tolerance and acceptance of other races.
2.ive never seen a no white zone, not sure if they really exist, but if they do im not sure more bigotry and h8 is the way to stop them happening.
3.yes. since theyre a set of religious laws, applicable only to those who practice that religion. complaining about it is like saying the countryside code is unfair as it only applies to the countryside, not urban areas.
4.yes.since there are plenty of churches, and gurdwaras, and sinagogues too, and you generally only get them where theyre needed, if there was no one to go and sit in them, they wouldnt get built.
5.pakistan isnt a rich a country as we are, with much higher numbers of poor people, so cannot afford the benefit system we have.The massive majority of benefit scroungers here are white brits. it sounds like you'd prefer to be in pakistan.
6.there are 2.5 million christians in pakistan. all of whom have churches they can go to. id imagine youd have to apply for some sort of permission to actually build one yourself though, as would only be proper.
Last edited by melonhead on 08 Nov 2013 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:11

Silver Fox
melonhead
Arnie_Pie

You've only just started tbf tbh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 15:32

[1.Theres loads "left" of this country. its a brilliant country. one of the best reasons for its brilliance is its tolerance and acceptance of other races.
not al of us agree.
2.ive never seen a no white zone, not sure if they really exist, but if they do im not sure more bigotry and h8 is the way to stop them happening.

you want to get out more.Try Tower Hamlets for starters.

3.yes. since theyre a set of religious laws, applicable only to those who practice that religion. complaining about it is like saying the countryside code is unfair as it only applies to the countryside, not urban areas.

Sharia law overrides the law of the state ie British Law.
4.yes.since there are plenty of churches, and gurdwaras, and sinagogues too, and you generally only get them where theyre needed, if there was no one to go and sit in them, they wouldnt get built.

Obviously.

5.pakistan isnt a rich a country as we are, with much higher numbers of poor people, so cannot afford the benefit system we have.The massive majority of benefit scroungers here are white brits. it sounds like you'd prefer to be in pakistan.

A sweeping statement.

6.there are 2.5 million christians in pakistan. all of whom have churches they can go to. id imagine youd have to apply for some sort of permission to actually build one yourself though, as would only be proper.[/quote]

Many living in fear, persecuted and regularly murdered.

382 posts