#AskJason

382 posts
melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: #AskJason

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:34

id take a thousand muslims who can quote properly, over 1 white british spanner who cant tbf

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 08 Nov 2013 15:37

ns1981 Arnie_pie: I'm sure you have. And for the record, I'll be in the 1871 suite tomorrow from 10.30am if you fancy dropping in for a 'chat'...?!

As long as you buy me a beer darling.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:40

1.Theres loads "left" of this country. its a brilliant country. one of the best reasons for its brilliance is its tolerance and acceptance of other races.
not al of us agree. - you are wrong, AND one of the worst things about this country.

2.ive never seen a no white zone, not sure if they really exist, but if they do im not sure more bigotry and h8 is the way to stop them happening.
you want to get out more.Try Tower Hamlets for starters. - but is you h8ing and abusing them and telling them to oxf*rd off back where they came from going to break down those barriers, or build them higher?

3.yes. since theyre a set of religious laws, applicable only to those who practice that religion. complaining about it is like saying the countryside code is unfair as it only applies to the countryside, not urban areas.

Sharia law overrides the law of the state ie British Law. -No. No it doesnt.

4.yes.since there are plenty of churches, and gurdwaras, and sinagogues too, and you generally only get them where theyre needed, if there was no one to go and sit in them, they wouldnt get built.

Obviously. - excellent, glad we could agree on one thing at least

5.pakistan isnt a rich a country as we are, with much higher numbers of poor people, so cannot afford the benefit system we have.The massive majority of benefit scroungers here are white brits. it sounds like you'd prefer to be in pakistan.

A sweeping statement.- Backed up by FACT

6.there are 2.5 million christians in pakistan. all of whom have churches they can go to. id imagine youd have to apply for some sort of permission to actually build one yourself though, as would only be proper.[/quote]

Many living in fear, persecuted and regularly murdered many muslims live in fear here, and are persecuted and attacked. sometimes murdered. it sounds like we have way more in common with our muslim brethren than youd like to admit
Last edited by melonhead on 08 Nov 2013 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 15:40

melonhead id take a thousand muslims who can quote properly, over 1 white british spanner who cant tbf

Great retort.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:43

tee peg
melonhead id take a thousand muslims who can quote properly, over 1 white british spanner who cant tbf

Great retort.

i think it worked quite nicely too.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 15:44

melonhead 1.Theres loads "left" of this country. its a brilliant country. one of the best reasons for its brilliance is its tolerance and acceptance of other races.
not al of us agree. - you are wrong, AND one of the worst things about this country.

IN YOUR OPINION

2.ive never seen a no white zone, not sure if they really exist, but if they do im not sure more bigotry and h8 is the way to stop them happening.
you want to get out more.Try Tower Hamlets for starters. - but is you h8ing and abusing them and telling them to oxf*rd off back where they came from going to break down those barriers, or build them higher?

WHO SAYS I HATE AND ABUSE THEM ETC ETC?

3.yes. since theyre a set of religious laws, applicable only to those who practice that religion. complaining about it is like saying the countryside code is unfair as it only applies to the countryside, not urban areas.

Sharia law overrides the law of the state ie British Law. -No. No it doesnt. WRONG IT DOES

4.yes.since there are plenty of churches, and gurdwaras, and sinagogues too, and you generally only get them where theyre needed, if there was no one to go and sit in them, they wouldnt get built.

Obviously. - excellent, glad we could agree on one thing at least HIGH FIVE.

5.pakistan isnt a rich a country as we are, with much higher numbers of poor people, so cannot afford the benefit system we have.The massive majority of benefit scroungers here are white brits. it sounds like you'd prefer to be in pakistan.

A sweeping statement.- Backed up by FACT PROVE IT THEN

6.there are 2.5 million christians in pakistan. all of whom have churches they can go to. id imagine youd have to apply for some sort of permission to actually build one yourself though, as would only be proper.

Many living in fear, persecuted and regularly murdered many muslims live in fear here, and are persecuted and attacked. sometimes murdered. it sounds like we have way more in common with our muslim brethren than youd like to admit[/quote]

SO ITS NOT ONE WAY TRAFFIC THEN.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 15:45

SOrry about the caps lock :oops:

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:46

i cant really see the relevance of traffic to the subject at hand.

Stop shouting at me!

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 15:47

Pot, kettle, bl*** from the man who has no concept of grammar or spelling.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 15:48

BR2

grammar pedantry, the last resort of the argumentaLOLy moribund, and the terminally RattLOLed

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 08 Nov 2013 15:55

But they tok our jerbs.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 08 Nov 2013 15:55

tee peg

Great retort.

Personally if I were MH, I'd have gone with "fuck you and 18 generations of your retarded ancestors".

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 08 Nov 2013 15:57

Extended-Phenotype
tee peg

Great retort.

Personally if I were MH, I'd have gone with "fuck you and 18 generations of your retarded ancestors".

Thats more like it.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 08 Nov 2013 15:58

BR2
southbank1871 The whole premise of VM's post was so ridiculous, it really is tough to know where to begin.

Best that you don't then especially as you seldom seem to have much to say apart from the odd smart one-liner.

8)

Seriously though, do you honestly think that one of the reasons there aren’t more black managers, is because they just don’t really like watching football?

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 08 Nov 2013 16:06

BR2

I may be slightly racist, but at least I can spell!

Bandini
Hob Nob Regular
Location: No one must know I dropped my glasses in the toilet.

by Bandini » 08 Nov 2013 16:09

I never saw Malcolm X watch football tbh, so maybe Victor has a point.

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 16:10

southbank1871
BR2
southbank1871 The whole premise of VM's post was so ridiculous, it really is tough to know where to begin.

Best that you don't then especially as you seldom seem to have much to say apart from the odd smart one-liner.

8)

Seriously though, do you honestly think that one of the reasons there aren’t more black managers, is because they just don’t really like watching football?

No,I retracted that earlier.
I also explained to Ian Royal the role of the modern manager is more about watching ,i.e. prozone, other teams and their systems as well as man management and not the track-suited coach of yesteryear.
I would seriously like to know why so few black people do watch matches though.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 08 Nov 2013 16:12

is it cos of racists giving them grief?

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 16:13

Bandini I never saw Malcolm X watch football tbh, so maybe Victor has a point.

But you are far too young to have seen Malcolm X to know. :wink:
I never saw him at Elm Park but I did see him with his entourage at Reading station in 1965 IIRC (it might have been 1966).

BR2
Hob Nob Regular

by BR2 » 08 Nov 2013 16:14

melonhead is it cos of racists giving them grief?

What,in 2013 with stewards all over the place?
I'm talking about England,not Russia.
Last edited by BR2 on 08 Nov 2013 16:18, edited 1 time in total.

382 posts