Matt Mills

708 posts
seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

Re: Matt Mills

by seahawk10 » 17 Mar 2010 15:58

Matt Mills is tragic
We thought he was a twat
But now that he's apologized
Well, that's the end of that

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 17 Mar 2010 16:00

floyd__streete FAO everyone on this thread:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

joe999

by joe999 » 17 Mar 2010 16:01

believe it or not, Ive actually taken the time to sit down and read the last 10 pages of this the morning, and now we have an apology, I think it's time to move on. Fair play to him for what he said, hopefully it will all settle down now.

One thing I will say.. (and this is not a pop at the west stand at all) all you lot saying the east stand fans are a "Bunch of morons" etc. etc. We have IMO some of the best fans in the country, and I think the east stand fans are some of the most passionate lot Ive seen throughout the country. There's a reason we've got voted best family friendly club, and its not just the workings of the backroom staff. Yes, you will get some idots at every ground.. but do they just sit in the east stand? No, they dont. It's not a holding pen for thugs and idiots. Ill actually quote Mills here, 99.9999% of our fans are absolutely brilliant, so much better than most. And one thing that DIDNT need to come out of this thread was the fans having a pop at each other.

Case closed, the guys apologised. Everyone move on. Lock the thread.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Mar 2010 16:03

This morning he wanted to apologise after what he called 'the worst experience of my career so far.'

bit gutted for him myself now.
glad to know it means something.
dont worry matt
youre clearly the best defender weve had here in years
and th evast majority of fans supoport you, and think you are great.

kerfuffle over

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 17 Mar 2010 16:05

I see from his apology the Mr Mills didn't sleep last night, what he fails to mention is that this was because he was boning his Hollyoaks stunner girlfriend, further infuriating the mongtards in the east stand, good skillz Mr Millz

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Mar 2010 16:05

joe999 believe it or not, Ive actually taken the time to sit down and read the last 10 pages of this the morning, and now we have an apology, I think it's time to move on. Fair play to him for what he said, hopefully it will all settle down now.

One thing I will say.. (and this is not a pop at the west stand at all) all you lot saying the east stand fans are a "Bunch of morons" etc. etc. We have IMO some of the best fans in the country, and I think the east stand fans are some of the most passionate lot Ive seen throughout the country. There's a reason we've got voted best family friendly club, and its not just the workings of the backroom staff. Yes, you will get some idots at every ground.. but do they just sit in the east stand? No, they dont. It's not a holding pen for thugs and idiots. Ill actually quote Mills here, 99.9999% of our fans are absolutely brilliant, so much better than most. And one thing that DIDNT need to come out of this thread was the fans having a pop at each other.

LOL, are you serious about us having the best fans in the country? I would like to believe you, but on what do you base that opinion?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Mar 2010 16:05

joe999 believe it or not, Ive actually taken the time to sit down and read the last 10 pages of this the morning, and now we have an apology, I think it's time to move on. Fair play to him for what he said, hopefully it will all settle down now.

no, i think whats come out of this, is that its suilly to boo your own players
and when that happens its always from thesame place.therefore the east stand should be demolished, and booometers fitted to all seats in the stadium, so that the booers can be ejected. and possibly imprisoned.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 17 Mar 2010 16:09

SpaceCruiser

LOL, are you serious about us having the best fans in the country? I would like to believe you, but on what do you base that opinion?

Tamest fans. Works both way, don't get the hard core support, but don't the venom either...

joe999

by joe999 » 17 Mar 2010 16:10

SpaceCruiser

You never turn up and sing then spacey? Wouldnt be surprised.

And as far as Im concerned Brendy, you seem like more of a whinger than anyone in theast stand ;)

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Mar 2010 16:12

joe999 You never turn up and sing then spacey? Wouldnt be surprised.

Well, I'd love to join in the singing if I could understand what was being sung...

I can only do the Blue Army chant!

joe999

by joe999 » 17 Mar 2010 16:14

SpaceCruiser

Well, I'd love to join in the singing if I could understand what was being sung...

Again, this doesnt surprise me.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Mar 2010 16:15

joe999
SpaceCruiser

You never turn up and sing then spacey? Wouldnt be surprised.

And as far as Im concerned Brendy, you seem like more of a whinger than anyone in theast stand ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 17 Mar 2010 16:17

Fair play for Matt for coming out and saying sorry to the fans.

My view on last night.

I thought it was terrible that a small section of our fans decided to have a go at Mills. Yes, his action was unacceptable, but it only happened because fans were getting on his back a bit too much. Yes, some of his passes were misplaced, but it wasn't entirely his fault. Where was the midfield? He only did that same ball to Kebe, because there was no other options. Nobody was prepared to move, to give him more options.

To be honest, we should of been supporting Mills rather than having a go at him. Mills has been a key player this season, and in my view has been worth every penny of his 2million pound transfer fee.

On the Y25/26 matter. This section gets right behind the players. They create a good atmosphere, as they did last night.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 17 Mar 2010 16:19

joe999
SpaceCruiser

Again, this doesnt surprise me.

Why is that then?

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 17 Mar 2010 16:21

this is all Much ado about nothing really..

regarding the person who sits infront of this vile individual.. Maybe you should turn round and say excuse me but you are being rather offensive... You may find that the person that is being taken up in the whole match situation and will say sorry about that I will try not to be so abusive.

Being caught up in a match is easy enough ... I was once accused of being racist for shouting Rufus is a dogs name and barking at Richard Rufus :lol:

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 17 Mar 2010 16:22

brendywendy
boo meters fitted to all seats in the stadium, so that the booers can be ejected. and possibly imprisoned.

This would be waste of money when we know where most of it's coming from.

Install ejecter seats with Boo meters and synchronized retractable roofing throughout Y26......................job done
Last edited by Woodcote Royal on 17 Mar 2010 16:23, edited 1 time in total.

facaldaqui
Hob Nob Regular

by facaldaqui » 17 Mar 2010 16:22

SpaceCruiser

I don't think we've got the best fans in the country, but I'd like to see a fan forum that could produce such a hilarious and absurd thread as this one. Kudos.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 17 Mar 2010 16:22

Fair play Millsy

What is done is done plus bottom line is without him at the back we wouldnt be where we are!!!

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 17 Mar 2010 16:23

Woodcote Royal
brendywendy
boo meters fitted to all seats in the stadium, so that the booers can be ejected. and possibly imprisoned.

This would be waste of money when we know where most it's coming from.

Install ejecter seats with Boo meters and synchronized retractable roofing throughout Y26......................job done

bah! to the retractable roofing, let themsplat into the roof, and remain there rotting to put off other potential booers

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 17 Mar 2010 16:23

Just to clear up, in no way was I having a go at the whole of Y26, and I fully respect those that genuinely do get behind the players, but for example when Mills hit a ball out of play I saw some 40 year old guy literally run across the bottom of the stand just so he could hurl abuse at him. These people are not the 'heart', that place is reserved for those who have supported the club through everything this season, whether they stand up and sing or not.

708 posts